a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh the lovely Elven is back :)

Hope your ok, you've certainly been missed around these parts.:rose:

YOU'RE BACK!

Much halloo-hallaying and joy-chortling!

Sorry I wasn't here to greet you, but I don't check in as often as I used to. Work and all that. You know the drill.

Glad to hear the thesis is nearing perfection! Better yet, you have gainful employment lined up! (I could tell tales of certain close relatives who have advanced degrees and are living with parents while job hunting....)

And allow me to join the growing list of gallant gentlemen offering to act as your personal photographer until such time as you have a camera of your own. :D

i am the last person on earth to complain of abscences.:D
nice to see you about!

the thesis is along way from perfection but i found a nice little cafe to sit in today and make corrections - i'm trying to avoid going in to the office aat the weekends.

i'm off to the good food show tomorrow for lots of scrummy food (suprisingly) a wine tasting and a cupcake making class ( a friend has asked me to do cupcakes for her wedding! ) should be a good day!

i am the last person on earth to complain of abscences.:D
nice to see you about!

the thesis is along way from perfection but i found a nice little cafe to sit in today and make corrections - i'm trying to avoid going in to the office aat the weekends.

i'm off to the good food show tomorrow for lots of scrummy food (suprisingly) a wine tasting and a cupcake making class ( a friend has asked me to do cupcakes for her wedding! ) should be a good day!

Oooo! Cupcakes!

Just the thought of you and frosting...... :devil:

Oooo! Cupcakes!

Just the thought of you and frosting...... :devil:

the show was ace, lots of freebies , incuding a bottle of fizz
and for all the UK people ( think its a local yokel firm) - try crabbies - alcoholic ginger beer - yummy over ice and a slice.

used lots of chocolate frosting on my cupcakes - lol - oh for a camera!

and for all the UK people ( think its a local yokel firm) - try crabbies - alcoholic ginger beer - yummy over ice and a slice.

Thats reminded me of the pictures you posted of your cake making skills, whilst wearing nothing but an apron, without a doubt one of my favourite photo sets! :D

Is it bad that I want to lick chocolate frosting of your breasts? :devil:

Must disapear as I am at work
Just wanted to check in while I had the office to myself as i was away this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back