Our Paragraphs

We decided to try our hands at something new. Writing our short Paragraphs to share here along with our pictures has brought both of us a good deal of enjoyment, but we were interested in trying something a bit more challenging.

We put our heads together and allowed our dirty little minds to take over. The result can be found at the link below. It's a short story we titled "Through the Glass" and it has just been published in the Erotic Couplings section of the Literotica stories.

If you like our short offerings in this thread, we hope you will enjoy our longer effort. We'd love to hear your feedback as we are already working on two other stories and would like to know what you do and don't enjoy.

Thanks in advance for reading, and please vote at the end! :)

Sean and Kitty

http://www.literotica.com/s/through-the-glass-4

I'm glad I decided to drop by today. I read your story and just wanted to tell you guys it is awesome!! please write more!! you've given me something to occupy my naughty mind for the rest of the evening now! heehee :D:D:D

Psst!!!! Sean.... This is the mood I'm in, where are you???????

attachment.php

Devilish smile....And I love it! You're a sexy women! :kiss:

I'm glad I decided to drop by today. I read your story and just wanted to tell you guys it is awesome!! please write more!! you've given me something to occupy my naughty mind for the rest of the evening now! heehee :D:D:D
Thank you Staci! Wait til you read the next one we are working on, I have to try and contain myself as I'm reading the rough draft. I think you will love it :kiss:

Devilish smile....And I love it! You're a sexy women! :kiss:
Thank you :) yes I can be a bit of a :devil: at times, mixed with some sweetness ;)

Thank you Staci! Wait til you read the next one we are working on, I have to try and contain myself as I'm reading the rough draft. I think you will love it :kiss:

Thank you :) yes I can be a bit of a :devil: at times, mixed with some sweetness ;)

Then you're the complete package! ;):kiss:

QUOTE]

yeah!!! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!! do I get a teaser? a read-ahead maybe? pretty please! :D

Back