Titty Tuesday #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you wish I was there, maybe someday I might be... or I might just be outside your window right now peeking in 😜

Incredible breasts, and you lips are delectable as always :rose:
If you’re outside my window the back door is unlocked ;)
Thank you as always you are very generous with your compliments to me :rose::kiss:
And you know what I am wishing!!!!:devil:
Oh do I ?? Hmmmm.....
daaaaaaaaaaaamn. Now I know where I wish I currently was!

Where’s that ....? ;)

Continuing this on for gruntusa (aka Jake)... So since it's already Tuesday here in Ireland I thought I would hope you ladies will continue to post in the Titty Tuesday thread! I know many of us look forward to it.

We sure do :)

tt's TT

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks so much for all the nice comments. I'll try again with another video another time....Mr T wants to drench me with his cum and film me rubbing it into my breasts and nipples, if that appeals to you guys.
I do love playing with my nipples as many of you have noted. They are very sensitive, and I get extremely aroused by nipple play.
We try to post new and different poses and pictures on this thread, as well as being erotic and playful, so if you ever have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to PM us!!
Trudy

Peek a boo.

I like Mr T’s idea.

I'm excited to participate in the inaugural Tuesday of this new thread! Thanks for starting it, sweet Shyguy. :D

Very glad to see you participating, I definitely wanted the thread to continue ;)
And Sally, I always love your contributions to the thread... :devil:
:kiss::rose:

Just want to thank all the ladies who have posted today... and to all the ladies who will post in the future. WE all do indeed look forward to Titty Tuesday, and without you beautiful, wonderful and amazing ladies sharing, the thread would be pointless. Thank you :)
:rose::kiss:

I'm really nervous about this one. I don't like showing my belly, so I'll just keep it as a link you click on so I can pull it faster and I'll probably only leave it until I go to bed. But Happy Titty Tuesday! ;)

Gone...........

Thank you everyone... Appreciate that. Sorry it was a quickie. :kiss:

Last edited:
I'm really nervous about this one. I don't like showing my belly, so I'll just keep it as a link you click on so I can pull it faster and I'll probably only leave it until I go to bed. But Happy Titty Tuesday! ;)

There's nothing at all to be nervous about Sassy. It's a fantastic picture and you look great. :rose:

Gorgeous Sassy... Can't change your thoughts on how you feel, but you look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
:rose::kiss:

Sassy, that is beautiful, nothing to be ashamed of. I would cuddle up to you and caress and kiss your tummy anytime.

Oh my!!! Your just so sexy! I want to run my hands all over your belly and tits! As well as my lips and tounges.

Looking good to me!

You're beautiful so shut up and take my compliment! :caning::caning:

:D

Beautiful shot. Thank you for sharing. Nothing to be nervous about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back