Bi Married and closeted

There are so many of us -married men in the closet... I would be interesting if we could wear something that would identify us.

Maybe there is a special handshake...

I wonder what we do wear when we are deep in the closet!

If we identified ourselves, then we wouldn't be in the closet any more. Which is why no one does it.

Closeted

It certainly works for me. Wife encourages me to dress whenever I want. Also takes me shopping for panties etc

Nice you mentioned that your wife takes you shopping for panties, etc. I have been wearing panties strictly for about twelve years now. My wife started by handing down her VS panties, then she started buying me panties and other clothes she wanted to see me wear. We have, and wear matching and coordinating panties and uni sex clothes. Just yesterday we bought new panties and ladies Gold Toe socks to work out in. She found me some beautiful comfortable panties and cute socks.

I am really fortunate my wife understands my needs and desires. She even feeds me her huge, black dildo to lick, suck, and clean after our love making sessions.❤️💖♥️😘

I really like being Bi, I love men and women and like to keep my secrets🤫

Last edited:
I went panty shopping by myself in the supermarket, it was incredibly humiliating and exciting at the same time.

There are so many of us -married men in the closet... I would be interesting if we could wear something that would identify us.

Maybe there is a special handshake...

I wonder what we do wear when we are deep in the closet!

There should be a law for us to wear thongs with the panty lines showing above our pants. In daily life.

Website

I belong to a web forum called:

Menwhoswallow.net

I find this thread very exciting. PM me.

I am in Yuma, az

Bracelet

Wear a bracelet as a sign. Nothing fem necessarily; a manly type bracelet. Mine is made of paracord. I just started wearing it recently and got my first compliment on it yesterday.

Wear a bracelet as a sign. Nothing fem necessarily; a manly type bracelet. Mine is made of paracord. I just started wearing it recently and got my first compliment on it yesterday.
I think I will start wearing a paracord bracelet also! I have a black, red, and a red one. Which one should I wear?

Been closeted bi for many years. You are not alone at all. Love my wife but there is that ever present urge to suck a hard a cock that I tried to block for years but now I love that part of me. Only wish there was fwb in my life to act on these urges when they happen.

Dan you described me almost to a T. I don't have the urge all the time but when I do it is pretty strong. Wished I had someone to share it with.

I went panty shopping by myself in the supermarket, it was incredibly humiliating and exciting at the same time.

I bought some panties online earlier. In a few days I will go to the store to pick them. I know that it will be exciting to walk into the women's store to pick up panties. :D

Dan you described me almost to a T. I don't have the urge all the time but when I do it is pretty strong. Wished I had someone to share it with.

Know that feeling only too well older i have got worse it has become and more limited the opportunities to react .......

I recently started wearing a bracelet too, but have not had any comments on it so far.

You’re not alone

I am your age, and I had the urge for many years. Really I wanted to know a guy first, I wanted to know I wouldn’t catch something. Then I met a guy in my same situation. And we get together once in a while and trade bj’s. The feeling of having a cock in your mouth is addictive. The soft spongey and yet hard combo, coupled with feeling it swell even more just before he cums is awesome. Really the best thing for us guys who’s wives have lost interest is having sex with someone who is enthusiastic about it.

I am your age, and I had the urge for many years. Really I wanted to know a guy first, I wanted to know I wouldn’t catch something. Then I met a guy in my same situation. And we get together once in a while and trade bj’s. The feeling of having a cock in your mouth is addictive. The soft spongey and yet hard combo, coupled with feeling it swell even more just before he cums is awesome. Really the best thing for us guys who’s wives have lost interest is having sex with someone who is enthusiastic about it.

Sounds like a great arrangement.

Not looking anymore. Tried my first. And now married to him. So happy.

If you really feel that you prefer the other lifestyle, make the change. I did so and I love it. Still get a long with my ex wife. And she was fully supportive of me. Good luck to those in the same situation.

Last edited:
I think I will start wearing a paracord bracelet also! I have a black, red, and a red one. Which one should I wear?

Wear any! But a bi-pride bracelet has some blue, purple and pink in it (try Searching bi-pride bracelet or flag). Mine is camo paracord, but I'm going to incorporate blue, purple and yellow (for trans instead of women).

The feeling of having a cock in your mouth is addictive. The soft spongey and yet hard combo, coupled with feeling it swell even more just before he cums is awesome. Really the best thing for us guys...

Oh yes...... A friend with benefits :)

This threads been quiet for a few days, so I will shamelessly post the link to my most recent story...I believe some of you will enjoy it. I also wanted to thank all of you who read "A Good Little Cock Sucker" and commented, or messaged me regarding MrThick and CuriousOne. I appreciate all of your feedback. :rose:

https://www.literotica.com/s/submitting-to-a-gurl

This story is not part of my "A Good Little Cock Sucker" series, but it continues the general theme. In this story, a young man experiments with his sexuality and befriends a beautiful cross dresser.

This threads been quiet for a few days, so I will shamelessly post the link to my most recent story...I believe some of you will enjoy it. I also wanted to thank all of you who read "A Good Little Cock Sucker" and commented, or messaged me regarding MrThick and CuriousOne. I appreciate all of your feedback. :rose:

https://www.literotica.com/s/submitting-to-a-gurl

This story is not part of my "A Good Little Cock Sucker" series, but it continues the general theme. In this story, a young man experiments with his sexuality and befriends a beautiful cross dresser.
loved the story

[QUOTE
Forgot to add: I have that same fantasy about having an alpha male that I could just melt into his arms and let him have me any way he wants. I'm usually the masculine one. But I still have the dreams of a big guy with a very deep voice that makes passionate love to me, fucking my mouth and ass.[/QUOTE]

Yousah...............Yes please.

Back