A Rebirth

I think that I am in love.... or is it lust?? Which ever it is I like it I like it!!!! :devil::D

Lol this made me laugh. Glad you like what you see, handsome

Awesome pictures as always!:kiss::heart::rose: Take a guess which are my favorites.;)

I'm gonna say it involves a nipple or two....am I right?

mmm, thank you!

My pleasure, Mr. Hubs_in_Hubs!

Love these....

Thank you :kiss:

What a nice sunday morning this became!:)

I'm happy to hear that. I'm always nervous to post full body pics....

I think it almost makes it sexier to see you fully clothed and then stripped down. Fully clothed it is like one could see you anywhere and then it all gets turned up.

I can definitely can arrange this :) Coming to a post near you 'Hissub1111 stripping from head to toe'

NO you are. amazingly beautiful!!!

Prince Albert you are making me blush here :eek:

So it's Saturday night and I'm lounging around in a body stocking. I took some pictures earlier today. Two were at the request of a friend because he sent me pics and the others were to cheer another friend up. I hope each of you enjoy :kiss: Happy Saturday!

Me fully clothed
Fully nude - Pic 1
Fully nude -Pic 2
Full Body Suit - Legs
Full Body Suit - Backside
Full Body Suit - Front
Full Body Suit - Crotchless

You look AMAZING! Sexy clothed or naked...LOVE the body suit Princess :kiss:

I'm gonna say it involves a nipple or two....am I right?

I can definitely can arrange this :) Coming to a post near you 'Hissub1111 stripping from head to toe'

You know it!

Not sure why you get nervous about full body pics, I know your fans love em.;)

I would much rather see, "Coming to your livingroom, 'Hissub1111 stripping from head to toe'

You have a beautiful body! I like it a lot.:)
And that signature is driving me crazy! I want to stick out my tongue and.........:devil:;)

You know it!

I would much rather see, "Coming to your livingroom, 'Hissub1111 stripping from head to toe'

;) I is smart!

I get nervous because of my own insecurities. It's stupid because I know you (or others) don't have hang ups about my body but I do. It's just challenging for me to show that's all.

Is that an invite to Carolina? ;)

You have a beautiful body! I like it a lot.:)
And that signature is driving me crazy! I want to stick out my tongue and.........:devil:;)

Oh you tease! You need to complete that sentence, mister :p and thank you :kiss: *kiss*

;) I is smart!

I get nervous because of my own insecurities. It's stupid because I know you (or others) don't have hang ups about my body but I do. It's just challenging for me to show that's all.

Is that an invite to Carolina? ;)

The fact that you have the insecurities makes you more beautiful. You see more than we can see. We all have a tendency to be more critical of ourselves. :kiss:
And a West Coast trip is what I'd invite you to. ;)

I don't believe it! Silly man ;) and unless you are coming to visit, you're the tease lol

Silly? Me?:D I wonder why you aren't the first one to say that?:)
Hmmm, an invitation. As for now I think I stick to teasing. But you'll never know.;)

You know it!

hey guy she is so sexy but just doesn't think she is. Guess we need to keep asking I have been dreaming of her 'Hissub1111 stripping from head to toe' I did see the sexy lady did some pictures of her bellybutton so there still is hope for more.

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

Back