Flirty Girl

Okay I lied, I have no idea how to do quotes to multiple posts in one post. I thought that button would make it happen but it didn't. If anyone wants to school me on this, send me a message lol

So the reason I originally posted some pics here is because I was on the forums lurking because I submitted a new story. Admittedly, not my best or my favorite and there's some typos and probably if I spent more time developing it I could have done a lot more with it. I hadn't put any stories up since December though and I had that writer's block feeling like if I didn't put it up now it'd somehow never happen. I get so impatient!!!

So to celebrate here's Part I of me with my studded leather belt. Part II Tonight!

:)

Sexy pictures....WOW!!!

So the socks I bought in Vegas to take pictures in today are somehow so complicated I can't get them on my body to look right. What a morning I am having lol

:confused: What? I know you are your biggest critic hun.....but......LOL:p

Instructions for Sock Application

So the socks I bought in Vegas to take pictures in today are somehow so complicated I can't get them on my body to look right. What a morning I am having lol

Warnings
1. Always use in a well vented room or area. (sock removal only)
2. keep away from small children as they are a choking hazard.

Installation Instructions
1. Grab sock at the open end (see diagram A.)
2. Roll leg portion of sock into both hands.
3. Insert left foot and roll leg portion of sock up your shapely leg keeping lines or patterns straight.
4. For right foot: Repeat steps #1 through #3

Other uses for socks
Tie staked tomato plants, dick warmer, combined with a rubber ball and used in the dryer for bed comforters

Hot Mess

Must be some complicated socks!! I must say I really like the black skirt and stockings and I do have to agree with everyone.....you have a gorgeous body and quite the lovely face. Great eyes too.

They were really fucking complicated.

I'm sure You will get solved Angel :) Happy Hump Day !!! ..... Your Hubby is very Lucky Man !!!! .... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

HUMPS YOU

That made my day :)

Finding your picture thread last night made my NIGHT so we're even

:confused: What? I know you are your biggest critic hun.....but......LOL:p

Even wolfie is making fun of me this is bad

Warnings
1. Always use in a well vented room or area. (sock removal only)
2. keep away from small children as they are a choking hazard.

Installation Instructions
1. Grab sock at the open end (see diagram A.)
2. Roll leg portion of sock into both hands.
3. Insert left foot and roll leg portion of sock up your shapely leg keeping lines or patterns straight.
4. For right foot: Repeat steps #1 through #3

Other uses for socks
Tie staked tomato plants, dick warmer, combined with a rubber ball and used in the dryer for bed comforters

OKAY LISTEN. These socks were shown on the packaging as having black and white polka dot ribbons that went up the leg in a dainty crisscross pattern. It looked very dainty and sweet. Once I tried to wrestle them onto my legs the ribbons kept disallowing my foot to enter the sock as per Step 1-3. So I had to untie them so much that then they were just a mess. Here's a pic.

I would show more but this might still have to be photo friday and I don't wanna ruin it for my faithful bloggers <3 <3 <3 all of which I love the most

Last edited:

OKAY LISTEN. These socks were shown on the packaging as having black and white polka dot ribbons that went up the leg in a dainty crisscross pattern. It looked very dainty and sweet. Once I tried to wrestle them onto my legs the ribbons kept disallowing my foot to enter the sock as per Step 1-3. So I had to untie them so much that then they were just a mess. Here's a pic.

I would show more but this might still have to be photo friday and I don't wanna ruin it for my faithful bloggers <3 <3 <3 all of which I love the most

awwwww *hugs tight*:kiss:

Hmmmm......I see your problem now.........well.......we can always use those ties for other purposes if you can't get them tied correctly again:devil: *growls*

OKAY LISTEN. These socks were shown on the packaging as having black and white polka dot ribbons that went up the leg in a dainty crisscross pattern. It looked very dainty and sweet. Once I tried to wrestle them onto my legs the ribbons kept disallowing my foot to enter the sock as per Step 1-3. So I had to untie them so much that then they were just a mess.
Looks like you got it figured out enough...kind of resemble Ghillie Brogues when all laced up... :)

Hello, there, Angel. I've been looking through your pics and first of all, thank you for honoring us by sharing your beauty (in its unfettered entirety) with us! Second, I don't believe I came across one picture that I didn't think was gorgeous, alluring, sexy, or just plain damn near intoxicating. Usually even the most gorgeous of our awesome Lit Ladies has an "off" pic or two, but I haven't found that to be the case with you. From your enchanting smile to your completely out-of-this-world butt, every pic is a gem in its own right. Thank you so much for allowing us to see it and not allowing the Lit world go without experiencing your beauty. :)

To be completely honest, there were more than a few that left me slack-jawed and fantasizing about being able to touch as well as look!

Those socks look both hot and complicated. I can't wait for Friday!:devil:

HUMPS YOU

Finding your picture thread last night made my NIGHT so we're even

nice socks....omg....is that a tiffany lamp I see????:p

No matter how frustrated you might get, you still look damn fine in long socks!

Well those socks should have come with instructions. What you need is a sock caddie or sock jocky or sock valet to help you get those things on and I'm sure there are many here that would like to apply....oh and they are sexy as hell!

Did you try putting your toes into the big, stretchy hole ends of the socks?

who cares what the sock look like?
It's the legs we want to see
the greates legs on the WORLD WIDE web!

Hello, there, Angel. I've been looking through your pics and first of all, thank you for honoring us by sharing your beauty (in its unfettered entirety) with us! Second, I don't believe I came across one picture that I didn't think was gorgeous, alluring, sexy, or just plain damn near intoxicating. Usually even the most gorgeous of our awesome Lit Ladies has an "off" pic or two, but I haven't found that to be the case with you. From your enchanting smile to your completely out-of-this-world butt, every pic is a gem in its own right. Thank you so much for allowing us to see it and not allowing the Lit world go without experiencing your beauty. :)

To be completely honest, there were more than a few that left me slack-jawed and fantasizing about being able to touch as well as look!

I don't know what to say after a compliment like that...thanks wow i'm all grins

Ahhh, the glorious thought of a beautiful, and reasonably enticed woman. I'll be sure to keep you waiting before I post the next one ;)

Why do all the hot guys take their sweet time with posting pics for the pervy girls. You guys are cruel.

Those socks look both hot and complicated. I can't wait for Friday!:devil:

Speaking of hot guys

nice socks....omg....is that a tiffany lamp I see????:p

It's not valuable or anything but yeah it's stained glass that lamp and it's very old

No matter how frustrated you might get, you still look damn fine in long socks!

You are easy to please

Well those socks should have come with instructions. What you need is a sock caddie or sock jocky or sock valet to help you get those things on and I'm sure there are many here that would like to apply....oh and they are sexy as hell!

WANTED: One Sock Valet. Duties include: Helping me into and out of complicated socks, and other miscellaneous sexual activities. Experience Required. Apply Within (me)

Did you try putting your toes into the big, stretchy hole ends of the socks?

Okay it might not look it, but the ties on those things were making it to where the toe end by the time I got my toe that far - the ribbon was choking it off to where I couldn't fit my foot in there, and then I had to loosen the ribbons more..and more..and it just got very frustrating. I did try that though obviously. Smartass :p

WANTED: One Sock Valet. Duties include: Helping me into and out of complicated socks, and other miscellaneous sexual activities. Experience Required. Apply Within (me)

I could totally do that job.

And you. :rolleyes:

Long, long experience (har) with socks, as well as tights, high boots, and other leg coverings. Shall I insert my resume in slot C?

-LCN

Oh, the grins are all the thanks I need. :) Knowing that my words brought you ANY measure of the the happiness that your pics have brought me, the idea that I in any way caused a woman as beautiful as you some degree of pleasure by simply being honest with my opinions of you carries its own certain satisfaction. Of course, it speaks just as much to your beauty as it does my choice of words, for without your stunning body and gorgeous face, why... I wouldn't have much to say, would I? ;)

Of course, the use of words is not limited to simply paying compliments and staying solely on the "polite" side of things, lol. ;) Just say the word, and I'm fairly certain I could repay at least some of the aforementioned satisfaction... :devil:

Last edited:
Back