The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of a gun! I actually completed a woodworking project before the class ended.

A necktie cabinet.

tiecabinetclosed.jpg

tiecabinetopen.jpg

Well done and nicely made Bur Bear.

You've got more ties in that case than I've owned in my lifetime. :eek:

And some nice ones, I might add.

Well done and nicely made Bur Bear.

You've got more ties in that case than I've owned in my lifetime. :eek:

And some nice ones, I might add.

LOL!

Before I retired I don't think I owned a single one. Wearing a coat an tie in an elementary school classroom is silly. Learning, when done properly, is messy. However now that I no longer have to worry about plaster of paris, inks, markers, glue, sparkles, etc. I can indulge my appreciation of men's clothing . . . aside from The Party, of course.

...And Voluptuary has a new story out, someone has been busy indeed. I'll be sure to read it once I can pull myself away from writing chapter 4 for a moment. Very nice!

It's beautiful, Bear.
I presume the mirror is not far away ?

I was standing in front if it to take the shot. Uh . . . there are a number of mirrors in the bedroom . . .

That other part of Midsummer Fest took a while. I had the darndest time figuring out why the Icelanders went where they did and how the colony was organized. I wrote it mostly between fishing once I finally did get it started. I hope people like it as much as the original.

Last edited:
I was standing in front if it to take the shot. Uh . . . there are a number of mirrors in the bedroom . . .

I'm not sure we need to know that; I was simply thinking of a mirror to make the necessary adjustments to a tie before leaving the house - Honest!

Best coffee rectifier I know is Benedictine & Brandy. Man, that is some good sippin' on a cold winter's day. And not too shabby with ice in the summer!

Best coffee rectifier I know is Benedictine & Brandy. Man, that is some good sippin' on a cold winter's day. And not too shabby with ice in the summer!

surely not the ice in the coffee ?.
I don't think I'm permitted to drink "raw" booze any more; it seems that alcohol can cause a slight confusion in cell structures and I'll be off to the machine again. I'd rather avoid that, thanks.

Sitting at the edge of the lake watching the hydro races and Blue Angels. Love Seattle Seafair!

Just been drinking water so far, but iced coffee sounds perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back