Foot fetish is taking over

curious_newbie

Really Experienced
I've always had a foot fetish that goes back to one of my first sexual experiences but lately its been way more pronounced. My eyes immediately look down when I see a pretty girl to take a peek at her feet to see if she is exposing her toes. It's literally the first thought that crosses my mind. I can orgasm at the SLIGHTEST touch when I'm sucking on toes without fail.

Anyone else have a foot fetish that is this overwhelming?

I've always had a foot fetish that goes back to one of my first sexual experiences but lately its been way more pronounced. My eyes immediately look down when I see a pretty girl to take a peek at her feet to see if she is exposing her toes. It's literally the first thought that crosses my mind. I can orgasm at the SLIGHTEST touch when I'm sucking on toes without fail.

Anyone else have a foot fetish that is this overwhelming?

Just maintain. Enjoy it but don't let it get out of hand. Not many understand.

Be calm.

I get hard just by looking at sexy feet in nylons

Me too, but nowday no one wants to wear nylons and heels, they wear mostly flip flops and that kills the moment no mater how she looks, also they need to have a well care feet !!

I'm right there with you !! I'm always checking out women's feet and when my wife wears her thigh highs , I get instantly hard !!

I'm right there with you !! I'm always checking out women's feet and when my wife wears her thigh highs , I get instantly hard !!

This is exactly me. I look at a woman's feet always, and stockings, heels, omg! Pretty and painted are the best!

You are not alone. I've had a foot fetish for years, and it's just getting stronger by the day. My wife isn't in to it, but she usually lets me indulge and she makes the most of it -- I just wish she was "there" with me. There are so many more things I'd love to do to and with her feet ... but other than massaging and toe sucking, I don't get to.

I have had a wicked foot fetish forever, I love women’s sexy feet and I love the shoes they wear..I love all foot and shoe activities..willing to share anytime....

Back