Showing my love of older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say as an older married man it's very encouraging to see some younger women who enjoy the company, experience, and attention is older guys can provide.

Thanks
 
I am naturally attracted to older men. I will admit to having a naughty spot for older married men. A lot of my fantasies revolve around them so I wanted a thread so we could share the dirty thoughts they bring about and hopefully the ones they have in return for us younger girls :heart:

as a mature male, one of the attributes i prize the most is that it now takes me longer to get fully ready for penetration.

sounds weird?? nah, much more time for foreplay - mostly eating pussy, and licking, and sucking, and and and...
 
Well if you are looking for someone... here I am... .62 but been told I look like late 40s early 50s... and would love for a younger woman be interested in me.

But all you ladies never are near me so I will just have to dream
 
Older men who stay in shape and dress well are VERY sexy! I've always dated older guys and my hubby is a bit older than me. And most older men definitely prefer younger women, or so I've noticed.
 
I am 71 and no longer the lithe athlete that I used to be.
I am not however a fan of drooping breasts and sagging asses, though I might love the person.
Every day I am taunted by the winking behinds of young Spanish women/girls who have somehow squeezed into their tight cut-away shorts and whose pert asses wink at me as I drool along behind.
One of these days I shall meet a lampost.
 
I am naturally attracted to older men. I will admit to having a naughty spot for older married men. A lot of my fantasies revolve around them so I wanted a thread so we could share the dirty thoughts they bring about and hopefully the ones they have in return for us younger girls :heart:




How refreshing, I appreciate your attitude, especially when dealing with the anti-Dino crowd. Life goes on.
 
all you younger women that like playing with older men...

...I would love to hear from you...I'm 53, but still in decent shape...and I love exchanging sexy PM's or participating in RPs...:rose:
 
Experience is incredibly valuable. As a younger man I was with an older woman who showed me how to treat her body right. As an older man I hope I have passed on some of my experience in a good way.

Always open to chatting to more younger ladies....
 
Experience is incredibly valuable. As a younger man I was with an older woman who showed me how to treat her body right. As an older man I hope I have passed on some of my experience in a good way.

Always open to chatting to more younger ladies....

I couldn't have articulated this any better, I lost my virginity to a beautiful latina (married) woman called Bruna, she was 20 years older than me, I refer to her as my mother-ship. I know that what she taught me proved to be invaluable in all relationships I had since.

So . . . . . young ladies . . . . . if you want curled toes for a day or ten come to daddy!
 
Excellent thread! My main fantasy involves my daughter and her next door neighbor. I was hoping to act on it today, but she couldn't stop by. We are taking a short trip next weekend, just the 2 of us! Fingers crossed!!!!!

You sound like a very bad daddy...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top