Living the Single Life

Jessie is so cute :rose:
I'm not planning to become single but I'm getting a dog soon anyway.
It would be a huge adjustment for me if I became single. Dating I'd be so picky & have an 8 page questionnaire for men to fill out. :)

L:rose:

I thought I'd be that way too - background checks and all. But honestly I'm finding it's easier to just go with the flow.

One thing that keeps me grounded - I'm not doing anything I don't want to do. Ever.

- If I don't want to date you, I'm not going to.
- If I don't want to kiss you, forget it.
- If your profile - here or on a dating site - makes me go "Um no" then I'm not wasting time letting you down easy.

It's liberating ;)

Okay, this sums me up perfectly :D

flirting-is-a-promise-of-sexual-intercourse-without-a-guarantee-quote-1.jpg

D(.)(.)

I'm sure being single after a bad marriage is great. Or being single because you've found no one that is compatable.
We see lots of married miserable couples and lots of single lonely people.

I have no idea what being single is. I've been dating my husband since 1956 and married since 1957. I wouldn't want it any other way. At our age now we need each other even more.
We don't even have a dog or cat. We have each other.

Don't think I could use a dating site. I honestly don't know what I'd do as it's completely incomprehensible.

L:rose:

I'm sure being single after a bad marriage is great. Or being single because you've found no one that is compatable.
\

See, that's the problem - some people just prefer to be single. It doesn't have to be because they ended a bad relationship or can't find anyone. It's always a choice, and making your own decisions is always better than wishing for something you don't have.

I'm happy you two are married and enjoy each other, but I honestly don't envy you that at this point in my life.

Hugs :)

What a wonderful new thread, K Lady!
Please allow me, married two thirds of my life, to enjoy it with you!
:rose:

You have NO idea how many times I've said this to myself!

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvzjlILVjokgLs35l3_dqtkMk4fCgDTFEZ3TgcbjntbU2YlAY2jg

I love this thread, KL! To me, it's not a matter of single or taken, but of being happy wherever you are in whatever situation.

Back