At the Gym

I was sitting in front of my locker letting the air finish drying me off after my shower when Jack, the guy at the next locker came back from the shower. When he removed the towel from around his waist I noticed his cock was semi-hard. Also, it was no more than eight or ten inches from my face. This wasn't the first time I had been so close to Jack's big dick, and it wasn't the first time I had been tempted to lean forward and take the cock into my mouth, but this time, I couldn't resist the temptation.

In on gulp, I took half his cock into my mouth. "What the fuck are you doing?" he demanded as he grabbed my head in his hands. I thought he was going to shove me away. He didn't. Filling his fists with my hair, he held my head in place and shoved the other half of his cock into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged. He held my head in place, keeping his cock in my throat until I stopped gagging, then he started to fuck my mouth, driving his cock into my throat and pulling back slowly.

I felt his cock throbbing in my mouth. It jerked my lips wider. He fisted my hair harder. "Don't pull off!" he demanded, then I felt the first jet of his thick, hot cum spurt into my mouth. My mouth filled quickly. I swallowed most, but some trickled out onto my chin. When he finished coming, Jack used his cock to push the cum from my chin into my mouth, the he said: "Who's next?"

That was when I noticed six or seven guys had been watching as I suck Jack's cock, and I was going to suck every one of their cocks. I echoed Jack: "Who's next?" and opened my mouth.

Lucky gusy. I wish I had that many dick to suck dry.
 
Empty Gym

I was semi-hard and willing but the gym was empty this past Saturday.

I did notice that both of the shower stalls that face the sauna have viewing holes torn into the curtains. That must mean there are some guys at this gym who want to see some naked man flesh. I'm happy to oblige.

I didn't run into the guy from last week. Damn.
 
Bath House?

To tell the truth - that kind of thing scares the hell out of me.

In my mind the term bath house translates as disease palace.

Am I wrong about this? Educate me Lit people.
 
hey Evan, who was that Lit friend you fantasized about doing on your couch ?
 
Silky Dave

You know it was you Dave.
I bet you can still feel my cock filling up your mouth.
 
Fat, Juicy, Cock.

Was it you?
I was stripping off for the shower and at a locker right behind me was a younger guy. Younger to me has a big range - I'm guessing he was late 20's, maybe 30.
He was naked and toweling off. He had a nice body and was smooth and hairless.
I'm into the bi thing but I'm not really attracted to men at all. However, if I'm going to start sucking cock or pounding some dude's ass I would prefer he be presentable in some way. This guy was.
I'm in a gym locker room. I see naked men all the time and I hardly ever even glance at them. I don't get off on naked men. Unless I think there could be a connection or I get some kind of a signal, the rest of the guys there are invisible to me.
But this guy. He had a fat juicy cock. It seemed to be in that chubbed state that you get right before or after "activity".
You know what I mean.
He was toweling off while facing me and occasionally glancing my way.
Fuck! Was this the "hey, come over here and taste this fat juicy cock" signal that I've been waiting for?
Was that you Dave?
Teasing me to distraction with your fat juicy cock.
Wordlessly inviting me to lead you back into the sauna and grab that chubby cock and stroke it until it was throbbing in my hand.
Groaning as I wet my lips and slid my mouth down the shaft.
Pumping your hips as I sucked you and led you closer.
Grunting as you blew, filling my mouth with hotness.

If it was your fat juicy cock in the gym on Saturday morning, April 10th .
I'm hard. I'm ready. My cock needs some attention.
It's your turn.
 
Gym

I tend to be very conservative, especially at the Gym. Recently, I have struck up conversations with guys who were naked in thelocker/shower room areas. I'm hoping it pans out into something more, but I don't see how this is a place area where guys would reveal themselves.
 
Agreed

I'm also very conservative in the gym. I don't run around in leather pants outside the gym or anything, but I feel like it would be really extra sketchy to be too forward in a gym environment.

That said... I always feel a little charged up at the gym. Ready for action, so to speak. The thoughts are swirling around in my head and it makes me wonder if anyone else is having these thoughts. And since the "anyone else" includes a bunch of naked guys - well, the mind does wander.

What we need is a Lit GLBT tattoo or something.
 
Perhaps you need this tattoo:
gay_tattoo.jpg

Haha.
 
Ummm

Are these Bi Mermen?
Bi mermen with shaved heads and sensitive nipples?
And what looks to be foot long dicks?
And douche beards?

Nice abs! No carbs for the mermen.
 
how much alcohol must one consume to think that putting that on one's body is a good idea ?
 
Wow

I'm also very conservative in the gym. I don't run around in leather pants outside the gym or anything, but I feel like it would be really extra sketchy to be too forward in a gym environment.

That said... I always feel a little charged up at the gym. Ready for action, so to speak. The thoughts are swirling around in my head and it makes me wonder if anyone else is having these thoughts. And since the "anyone else" includes a bunch of naked guys - well, the mind does wander.

What we need is a Lit GLBT tattoo or something.

Hey Evan, been a while...

Glad I checked in today, I don't seem to get the time anymore :(

I have a gym here at work so I don't need to pay for one, but I am thinking I might just have to check out your gym as a 'trial' kind of thing. I am sure they allow that, right ?

Perhaps you could show me around ?

:D
 
Stoned in the gym

Come by anytime stoned.
My gym is having a two week trial thing for 19.99.
I will do my best to show you around.
 
I prefer to go out running out in the open, love meeting guys out doors for fun.
 
gym trial

I might also be up for a trial membership to this gym, sounds like an interesting place and with a capable tour guide I bet there would some incentive to join full time.
 
Well...

We might be on to something here !

I can see it now...

Swinging by the gym during a time I know Evan is going to be there I quickly apply for a trial membership and start to wander around. Checking out the 'equipment' trying not to look like a stalker I wonder if he has noticed me yet.

After a while I decide its time to checkout the showers and men's locker room so I casually work my way there. I place my bag on the bench and begin to take my clothes off - I do have to know how well the showers work as part of my decision to join this gym after all...

As the shirt and pants come off, I sneak quick peeks around at others in different states of dress and undresss searching for signs of familiarity. A lingering look, a guilty smirk...
 
That's it

You've got the right idea stoned. Stop by. Check things out.
Everything is cool. No pressure.

Just say "hey evan" when you see me.

You can even car pool with SilkyDave and Jimmyswift if you like.
 
You've got the right idea stoned. Stop by. Check things out.
Everything is cool. No pressure.

Just say "hey evan" when you see me.

You can even car pool with SilkyDave and Jimmyswift if you like.

Let's see...."SilkyDave and JimmySwift"........in Boston....Hmmm....I guess its better than down the road in Providence.
 
that would be one hell of a car pool and one hell of a day at the gym ........................................................ :devil:
 
Back
Top