A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

*She slipped her clothes off and held up the first dress. It was simple and black. She smiled at her brother.*"I need your opinion and its just easier for you to be here." *Annie was only telling half the truth. She really just liked him being here with her.*
 
-He looked at the dress.-"That is pretty nice i like this very nice."-he smiled and watched her tease him a bit and he sighed.-"keep this up we will be here all day."-he chuckled.-
 
*Annie smiled mischievously and pressed her nearly naked body against his, the simple black dress was the only thing separating them.* "I don't think that would be such a bad thing."
 
-He smiled.-"It's beautiful show me your other options for work clothes and we can go back and have then then....unless you start this you naughty girl."
 
*She rubbed her body against his and smiled innocently.* "Yes, you're right. I'll be a good girl." *She giggled and moved away quickly to grab a pretty blue skirt suit set with a white blouse she had picked to match it.*
 
-He smiled and looked to her eyes as he helped her look at a few outfits.-"These are quiet nice....Let's get going to pay for these and we can play when we get home."-he smiled a small slap to her ass.-
 
*She moaned and bite her lip as his hand stung her ass slightly. After she put her clothes back on, she grabbed the outfits and her brother paid for them. They put her bags in the car then drove back the apartment.*
 
-They got in the apartment and Leon was pleased as Punch as they relaxed and put her clothes away.-"So what do you want to do now?"-he asked as he laid back on the bed and relaxed.-
 
*She pouted and kneeled next to him on the bed* "You said we could play when we got home Leon." *She feel backwards on her legs with her knees spread and lifted her skirt to show him the wet spot on her panties.*
 
-He smiled and looked at her wet spot.-"Yes we can i needed a moment."-he chuckled and sat up looking to her.-Your Right we can play now."-he used his foot to bring it up to her pussy and between her legs rubbing it.-"Do you want to just mess around first or do you want to get dressed up for brother."-he smiled teasing her.-
 
*She smiled and moaned softly, closing her eyes as her brother rubbed her with his foot. The wet spot in her panties got bigger as he continued to rub.* "Mmm, does my big brother want me to wear a costume?"
 
"You know I love it when we do costume play but i wouldn't mind just fucking you anything you want sis I think i made you wait long enough."
 
*She gave her brother her best puppy dog eyes and spread her legs wider.* "I just wanna be fucked by my brother."
 
-He smiled and picked her up and laid her on the bed removing her clothes one piece at a time he finally got her naked and lapped at her pussy she was wet already but he loved her horny wet hole. He stopped and laid on the bed as they 69 and begin to please one another. He dug his fingers in her pussy and lapped at her clit. It wouldn't belong before she got off him and he spread he rlegs up by her head and his cock went so deep in her hot little love box.-
 
*She moaned as her big brother assaulted her soaking pussy. His dick was right in her face tempting her into sucking it and she did just that. Her pink lips wrapped around his member and she took it all the way into her throat and began to suck for all she was worth.*
 
-His fingers and tongue caught all over her soaking cunt he pierced her pussy and fingered her as he licked her clit. his fingers dove deep in his sister sopping wet cunt.-
 
*Annie's moans vibrated against her brother's cock as she continued to suck it with enthusiasm. It had been way to long since she gotten to taste her brother. That coupled with the fact that her brother was acting her pussy like he was dying from dehydration made her attack his cock with vigor. Her tongue rubbed the underside of his cock as she bobbed her head and sucked like a porn star.*
 
-HE groaned and moaned in her pussy his tongue lapped her clit hungrily as his fingers move deep in her pussy.-"Mmm Annie that feels good that's right you want that cum sis you suck that cock."-he groaned and licked her pussy.-"Yeah Annie that is it i am so so close."
 
Back
Top