title suggestions please?

butters

High on a Hill
this live write, subbed, seems to need a title. any offers?

tods already suggested 'set me free'

what's this? this dim, strange mood
suspended in ink and daub and charcoaled words
where words are thoughts and images primed to leap
right through the screen
right from a brain
fingertips midwive the pulse pulse pulse of half-forgotten frag
ments ripped and shorn dragged three-quarters blue for lack of
breath and weight of darkened soil upon a head
stones
stones
run a nail on through the happy moss
think
loss
but not the loss of living grief
this someplace feel i feel
unbereaved
and taking up my chalk i mark a tree
a bird's wing taking flight
the bird is me

2 votes, leads audience to find the other quarter

I agree with UYS, although I might shorten it to "Prelude."

Or 'Preflight'

oh damnit, i knew this was gonna happen. now i'm all conflicted with liking different suggestions. gm, i hadn't seen these three posts as i was replying to annie and checking out the implications of 'prelude'.

harry, liking preflight as it ties in with the wing/bird

12 - just argh! how do i decide?

ffs :rolleyes:

oh damnit, i knew this was gonna happen. now i'm all conflicted with liking different suggestions. gm, i hadn't seen these three posts as i was replying to annie and checking out the implications of 'prelude'.

prelude implies a postlude
how about a quaalude?

no quarter
how about
brain screen frag

look if you did not have a title, why does it need it? It looks to me as no suggestions add nor sum it.

dice!!!

prelude implies a postlude
how about a quaalude?

no quarter
how about
brain screen frag

look if you did not have a title, why does it need it? It looks to me as no suggestions add nor sum it.
ok, well i know this is referring to music, but there's musicality to the poetry, right?
A prelude (Germ. Präludium or Vorspiel; Lat. praeludium; Fr. Prélude; It. Preludio) is a short piece of music, the form of which may vary from piece to piece.[1][2] The prelude can be thought of as a preface. It may stand on its own or introduce another work. While, during the Baroque era, for example, it may have served as an introduction to succeeding movements of a work that were usually longer and more complex, it may also have been a stand alone piece of work during the Romantic era. It generally features a small number of rhythmic and melodic motifs that recur through the piece. Stylistically, the prelude is improvisatory in nature. The prelude can also refer to an overture, particularly to those seen in an opera or an oratorio.

quaalude? now you're just getting too clever! links to so many conversations!

nope and nope

ah, but it did. no title was its title, really - but it appears readers want a 'real' one :D

Story of my life

ok, i know very little about dice games other than those kids play, so i assume it was a reference to shooting crap. did i get it wrong? but what's the 'come line'? that's a new one and conjures . . . well, several images

life? pah, journeys, harry, journeys. x

ok, i know very little about dice games other than those kids play, so i assume it was a reference to shooting crap. did i get it wrong? but what's the 'come line'? that's a new one and conjures . . . well, several images

life? pah, journeys, harry, journeys. x

craps, snake eyes a loosing toss unless wagered on specifically.

I just want to stop and tell you two what a delightful Saturday night this is

Back