Queen and her enemy

"A wet pussy is bound to be exciting. Especially when it's a beautiful queen!" he said and pushed one finger inside her wet cunt, moving it slowly inside.

"I can see you know how to use your mouth to talk... will you show me what else you can do with it?" he asked and spanked her again, a little harder before pushing two fingers inside her cunt and moving them in and out.
 
Sasha moved her hips back and forth against the fingers to feel them as she baited the General

"don't you like it General? to have a queen at your service, and begging to be ravished?"

she moved in rhythm to feel his fingers deeper inside her wet cunt

"oh...oohh..ohhh, my mouth is good for a lot of things, General!"
 
He moved his fingers harder inside her, holding her tight against the wall.

"Oh yes, I like it very much! I much prefer doing politics like this! There's nothing quite like a queen begging to be fucked like a whore!" he said and spanked her ass again.

He then removed his fingers from her cunt and turned her around. He kissed her mouth deeply and then took a step back, admiring her beautiful body.

"Will you see that bath, highness? I am very keen to learn more of your skills!" he said and took another step back.
 
"There's nothing quite like a queen begging to be fucked like a whore!"

Sasha felt really aroused by those words as she was spanked

When the General relented and kissed her - she kissed him back, with exaggerated moans.

"As you command General!"

She took his hands and led him away to another chamber with the royal bath - she, stark-naked, without any second thoughts or shame.

Her maids were used to their Queen's voracious sexual appetite and her cavalier attitude to clothes
 
"That is more like it!" the general smiled as he began to take his clothes off, revealing his muscular body with the scars of war.

The queen and the maids could see his massive cock throbbing as he entered the hot water of the bath. He was slightly amused by the faces her maids made when they saw his cock, but he ignored them.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time!" he said and leaned back, taking his time to enjoy the sensation of hot water on his tired body.

"Come, your highness, let us speak more of politics!" he grinned.
 
Sasha could not resist a smile as she ran her eyes over his muscled scarred body - she had many men, but the General was among the finest.

She could not take her eyes of his cock - she wondered how she was going to be pleased by that.

"politics is all about lust, isn't it general" Sasha asked as she lowered herself into the bath as the maids suppressed their mischievous smiles
 
"It is very much so!" he said smiling as she joined him in the bath.

"It is mostly about lust for power and land, however!" he continued, splashing water on his muscular chest.

"Not very often can it be about any other kind of lust, given that not all monarchs are as beautiful as you are!" he grinned at her.
 
"You have your way with words and flattery General" teased Sasha as she leaned back against the bath, her breasts well above the water line while she rubbed her right foot against the General's cock.

She rubbed it for a while and then moved forward "and you shall have your reward! Let me clean you"

as she used her tongue to lick and clean his feet
 
"Mmm... the reward of a queen is sweet indeed!" he smiled when he felt her foot rubbing his cock.

"It is not my feet that need your attention, your highness!" he said and stood up, and then sat on the edge of the bath, his big hard cock throbbing in their view - he could hear the maids gasping, making him smile.

He then turned to her blushing maids and smiled:

"I can see you are not only beautiful, but you surround yourself with beautiful women!" he grinned.
 
Your patience does not match the lustre of your sword, General"

Sasha teased her as she licked his knees, thighs and her tongue snaked its way up

"I am a connoisseur of beauty, General! and I have my use for them"
 
He smiled at her teasing, enjoying her kisses.

"You do, do you? And what uses are those?" he inquired, his curiosity inflamed as he turned to look at them, wondering why they were still there, looking at them and blushing.

"Are they just going to stand there and look pretty?" he blurted.
 
She slowly licked the inner thighs as her hair brushed against his cock

"they please me and they punish me"
 
He sighed as she brushed her hair over his cock, kissing his inner thighs. His eyes widened at her reply.

"They please you AND punish you?" he grinned.

He turned to them:

"And how to you punish your queen? Tell me!" he asked them.
 
Sasha continued licking his pelvis and hard abs with abandon - like a cheap harlot.

One of the maid stepped forward replied

"we tie her, and tease her tits and her labia, making her beg for more but we do not give her the release she seeks"

another suggested

"we spank her, we get her guards to spank her and ravish her slutty ass, we get her to suck them dry like she is a royal whore"
 
His mouth dropped open as he looked at the two maids. It was rare when he had no reply and was surprised like that. He turned to Sasha and smiled at her.

"I cannot believe my ears! I understand now what you meant by rewarding your servants!" he grinned.

He then turned back to the maids:

"Why don't you give me a demonstration? I think you'll agree your queen is behaving like a whore right now. This is surely deserving of punishment!" he said to them.
 
Sasha started licking the underlength of Augustus' shaft impervious to the turn the conversation between him and her maids taken.

Maids looked at their naked queen servicing the General! "Yes she is behaving like a whore" said one even as they hesitated - not sure if they should heed the General without their Queen's order and their queen was too busy, caught up in her lust
 
He smiled at their agreement and then turned to the queen, who was licking him so expertly.

"Did you hear that, your highness? Your servants agree that you're behaving like a whore!" he said to her as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Now don't you think they should be punished for such daring remarks about their queen? If I were you, I'd have them stripped and flogged!" he grinned.
 
"well they can learn from me, how to please a man from their queen" she replied with a smile

and when the General spoke of flogging, she demurred,

"and will you help me, General? Sasha asked as she turned her head
 
"Oh, of course I will! I always try to be helpful!" he grinned.

He turned to the two maids who displayed both fear and arousal on their faces.

"How do we do it?" he asked with excitement.
 
Sasha ordered Rita, the tall blonde who called her the whore to step forward and bend on General's lap.

"Will you spank her for me, general"
 
He watched the tall blonde take her dress off and walk in the water, bending over his lap, exposing her beautiful ass to their view. He smiled ear to ear.

"Calling your queen a whore is an offense!" he said and landed a blow on her sweet ass, making her shriek as he body jerked, his cock poking her stomach.

He then cupped her breast and spanked her again, enjoying her groans.

"Will you continue to call your queen a whore?" he asked, spanking her once more.
 
Rita screamed her heart out with each of the spank as Augustus punished

"no....noooo"

Sasha excited by this bent forward and licked Rita's red asscheeks between each slap to mix with pleasure
 
He watched Sasha lick Rita's ass cheeks with great satisfaction.

"Good!" he said. "Now spread your legs a bit and bend lower!" he instructed her, making her exposed her deliciously shaved pussy to his view.

He began to tap her pussy with his fingers and gave it a little spank.

"I think this needs a little attention too!" the general smiled at Sasha.
 
Sasha squirmed in anticipation as she spread Rita's legs as the General spanked her pussy and said that it needed little attention too

She obeyed his command and started eagerly licking Rita's cunt.

Aleena, the other maid decided to not wait for orders and joined in, licking Sasha's bare ass and caressing it with her hands
 
The grin on his face almost hurt as he watched the chain of the three women, the queen licking her maid's pussy while her other maid kissed and licked her ass.

"This is quite the sight!" he said as he his cock throbbed on Rita's stomach.

He extended his hands and began to squeeze Rita's breast with one hand, and Sasha's breast with the other, watching as she licked Rita's pussy expertly making her moan and groan.
 
Back
Top