Freedom to be - you and Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Dark's got us all to himself. ;)

And if he has his way, there has suddenly appeared a huge vat of mud in the middle of the room, and we're all wrestling in it!

Good thing it's raining outside, so we can shower au naturel ;)

Did anyone think to bring little nibblies to this orgy? I didn't have time for breakfast.

Feeling blehhhed out

Good afternoon everyone [ and from my vantage point, it's not ]

This, aside from this room doing well, has been one of the shittiest weeks in a long, long. long time.

Some people know of circumstance One, so I won't get into it.

Circumstance Two is that here it is, supposedly the first f***ing day of Spring and we're getting more f***ing snow.

Third is the fact that my cheque from the publishers did NOT arrive, leaving me 100% broke for the Easter weekend.

So there won't be any writing from me for a bit - I wouldn't count on seeing any new material for a week or so, when I feel like this, I can't write and don't really want to.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.

BrettJ

Writer / Feeling Down Founder / Studmuppet

yeah, and it's about time for my lunch.

oooh, look a big bowl of strawberries. I'll share...

Mmmmmm, strawberries. I think I saw some soft, warm, melted chocolate nearby too - begins to draw some tribal patterns on Darkr's chest.

((hugs!)) Brett. I'm so sorry about that check not arriving -- maybe it might arrive in tomorrow's mail (I hope so!) :rose: :rose:

Dunno the circumstances where you live JANE, but here tomorrow is a holiday, as is Monday, so there will be no mail until Tuesday, so it no longer does me any effing good.

Like I said - crap week.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Here

Good afternoon everyone [ and from my vantage point, it's not ]

This, aside from this room doing well, has been one of the shittiest weeks in a long, long. long time.

Some people know of circumstance One, so I won't get into it.

Circumstance Two is that here it is, supposedly the first f***ing day of Spring and we're getting more f***ing snow.

Third is the fact that my cheque from the publishers did NOT arrive, leaving me 100% broke for the Easter weekend.

So there won't be any writing from me for a bit - I wouldn't count on seeing any new material for a week or so, when I feel like this, I can't write and don't really want to.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.

BrettJ

Writer / Feeling Down Founder / Studmuppet

Hang in there bro... like my Dad used to always say... "There's always another morning"... and hopefully it will be better for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back