Gay fingerfucking

Gay finger fucking

It is tremendously hot to have the man your blowing finger fuck you. It feels so sexy. I wish it was another man's dick in my ass, but one, then two fingers gave me the feeling that I'm homosexual by choice, and love it. Have been fucked once bareback, and that was sublime. Knowing you love cock in your hands, mouth, and ass is liberating indeed.

Go for it, the cock your sucking will receive lustful pleasure.

I absolutely love being fingered, it’s becoming a lost art though. A lot of guys I meet are just interested in being sucked and fucking. Being fingered while sucking cock is a great feeling, although being fingered to work up to a fisting is also great.

Lots of very hot GIFs there :)

Love to feel a finger pressing against my hole when receiving oral.

fingerfucking my ass

It is tremendously hot to have the man your blowing finger fuck you. It feels so sexy. I wish it was another man's dick in my ass, but one, then two fingers gave me the feeling that I'm homosexual by choice, and love it. Have been fucked once bareback, and that was sublime. Knowing you love cock in your hands, mouth, and ass is liberating indeed.

Go for it, the cock your sucking will receive lustful pleasure.

I have never told anyone this but my big brother use to finger fuck me when I was sucking his cock. I always wanted his cock in my ass not just his fingers. ;)

Back