Singles and Unattached ONLY... Speak up

25 Single. Unattached. Since god knows when.

lol
I know for myself I haven't been attached in the real world since 2007. :rolleyes:
And even that wasn't long lasting.
My previous relationship irl before that was high school. >_>

*depressed sigh*

New to Thread

I'm 37 SWF 5'6 long dark hair blue eyes full figured or plus size. Been single for almost 2 years now. I do have kik if any guy would like to get to know me better but please only men ages 29-56. Just message and ask for my kik name.

32 single athletic guy looking for ladies to chat with. up for anything. i have both kik and skype

Bored

I'm 37 SWF 5'6 long dark hair blue eyes full figured or plus size. Been single for almost 2 years now. I do have kik if any guy would like to get to know me better but please only SWM or S Native American males ages 29-55 in USA. Just message my kik name is SinfullyAngel

Last edited:
Single and unattached BBW looking for her Daddy for some online play. Kik BBWSugarKitty

Single and unattached, been feeling pretty bored lately so I decided to post here. 19/M.

Single and unattached 30 year old guy looking to make some new friends and see where things go. My desires tend toward the kinky side of things. If yours do as well, please say hi. I'm base10923 on kik.

Bored

I'm 37 SWF 5'6 long dark hair blue eyes full figured or plus size. Been single for almost 2 years now. I do have kik if any guy would like to get to know me better but please only SWM or S Native American males ages 29-55 in USA. Just message my kik name is SinfullyAngel

Back