Large Areolas- another addiction of mine

Happy Halloween!

I wish that I could celebrate the holiday with a woman "costumed" as Lady Godiva but with a "wardrobe malfunction" which would reveal saucer sized areolas. I of course would be Don Juan. :devil:

Another bump to the top. Too many great pics from awesome ladies on here to let it fizzle out.

It's a chilly, rainy, southern autumn day. Let's warm this place up a bit!

It is unfortunate that I did not have a digital camera at the time my ex wife was pregnant, that the Polaroid camera had such lousy contrast and that I could not afford color film. Her already large breasts increased at least a cup size and her areolas also grew bigger. They were of a lovely light tan shade and (unlike most women's) they did not get much darker. I wish that I could find a pregnant woman to be my new "breast friend" so that I could see the changes in her own breasts, nipples and areolas. And of course I would enjoy sharing the milk (direct from the tap) with her baby after its birth.

Attachments

• Pregnant Breast.bmp
    78.6 KB · Views: 33
It is unfortunate that I did not have a digital camera at the time my ex wife was pregnant, that the Polaroid camera had such lousy contrast and that I could not afford color film. Her already large breasts increased at least a cup size and her areolas also grew bigger. They were of a lovely light tan shade and (unlike most women's) they did not get much darker. I wish that I could find a pregnant woman to be my new "breast friend" so that I could see the changes in her own breasts, nipples and areolas. And of course I would enjoy sharing the milk (direct from the tap) with her baby after its birth.

You can see just a hint in the black and white, but it's enough to know they would have looked amazing in person.

Back