Would you meet someone from Lit for coffee?

Not Terrible!

Well not terrible is a good start!!!

I would be up for coffee if anyone wants to meet in So Cal!!

I travel quite a bit for work, so I would welcome meeting another Lit user for coffee.

I often travel to Denver, Phoenix & Las Vegas

I'm game if you are.

I have met someone from Lit. We didn't have coffee, but maybe we should have considering where we met...

I'd have no qualms about meeting someone from Lit again.

The desire is there, sure, to hear words, instead of reading them, to see the truth in eyes instead of assuming it, to see the emotions expressed in a face, especially a smile, to hear a laugh, instead of imagining one, but that's just the desire, would I ever? 🤔

I live in the newcastle/Durham area of the UK and would be very happy to meet for coffee. I met a woman online and suggested we both be in the same coffee shop for a set date and time. I said I would be reading a particular newspaper. If she wanted to stop and chat then great. If not then she could walk on by. It turned out to be great fun.

Considering most writers/posters are either across the pond or across the channel from where I live, they'd have to get me a plane ticket first. That aside, why not? I've chatted with some amazing people on here.

... and coffee always is a good start.

Back