Holographic Love

They slept through the night, her curled up in his arms. She was almost like a little girl, not Commander Rose, but he knew she could be fierce if she needed to be.

She started stirring and woke him up, she gave him a little kiss. "So what do I need to do to start proving that I am a human?"
 
She smiled at him and opened up her eyes "You will be fine...we will be fine sweet heart" She said softly and ran her fingers against his chest. "It will be okay Daniel" She said softly.
 
Mmmm, her fingers felt so good. He was human, so human, and his body responded to her touch with the same arousal as any man.

His hardness poked her in the side and she winked. “ I guess, I now have morning wood”, and he blushed
 
She chuckled hearing what he called it "That's very humanly for you" She commented and she got up and straddled him and slid down on him like this was meant to be, she groaned softly.
 
He watched her, so beautiful. She climbed up and straddled him, lowering herself, impaled on his hardness. “Oh Rose, oh yesss, oh God yesss!” He moaned and sighed an closed his eyes. She felt so good, he loved her so much.

He looked up, looked into her eyes and began thrusting up into her. Each thrust harder, deeper, ssoooo goood
 
She moved her head back enjoying how everything felt. Looking down at him seeing how much they loved each other.
 
He bucked up into her, over and over. She met every thrust, and leaned down kissing him. She gripped him so tightly, every inch of her wet, tight, and taking him, wanting him, devouring him.

He wanted her so much, he did not try to control his passion, hold back..Rose, please, I hope you don't mind, but I need to cum, I can't hold back. He arched his back one more time, thrusting up hard, feeling his balls cinch in, and his cock jerk a massive twitch...
 
She groaned softly feeling everything he did it was incredible, moving her head back as she cried out merging with him once more, it was wonderful.
 
Launching his body up, a last hard violent thrust, a total body spasm, he fired the fruit of his lust and desire, rope after rope into her. She smiled down at him, taking his seed into her, leaning down and kissing him. He felt so good....so incredibly human!
 
She smiled knowing all to well everything was going to be perfect. She collapsed on top of him and sighed softly. She grinned happily and could not help but be content.
 
In a state of post orgasmic bliss they both shut their eyes and slept and cuddled, enjoying the moment and enjoying each other. When he woke up, he realized they had played and slept most of the morning away. He needed to check in and see if he had patients to see, an Rose must have responsibilities to tend to.

"Sweetheart, wake up, I would love to spend all day just lounging and making love, but we both have thing we need to take care of". He gave her back soft tickles until she squirmed and began to wake up....
 
She smiled at him and looked at him "I know I know" she said and slowly got up and got dressed looking at him "I have some ideas to prove you are as human as I am. I will let you know later" she said with a grin on her face and kissed him. "I love you baby" She winked at him and was off.
 
He enjoyed her kiss, he loved this life, "I love you too, Rose". He showered as now with his new male hormones, he suddenly realized he could stink. He dressed and went to his office on the ship. There he saw a young boy, and he was in late stage leukemia. For all the advances they had made in medical science, certain forms of cancer remained a mystery, with the techniques to treat fairly antiquated. He worked with the brave young soldier, but knew he had days, maybe weeks left at most. When the brave child left, he felt the tear roll down his cheek. He realized, with al the new feelings he had been given, all the glorious things he had felt with Rose, he had also been given the ability to feel sadness and pain....It made life richer, no doubt, but wow it also really hurt
 
She had done a few papers and tests showing he could be honest or lie just like everyone else could, and that seemed to help so they had a point on there side, so far it was going really good. But a month had passed and with being in charge she had nights where they barely saw one another. What she did not know was she had been with child for a month. The first time they made love was when the child was created, she had no time to get checked out until things slowed down, they were getting supplies and she went to him. No one was in there so that was very good. She smiled going up to him and kissed him deeply. Her sex drive was very high but she was able to hide that from everyone.
 
He kissed her, and enjoyed their stolen moment. But as he touched her, he realized something he hadn't noticed before as they slept together every night. Her breasts seemed bigger, more full, that was odd. He kissed her and didn't mention anything, it was a fun change of pace, but what could it be? Jesus, he was a Doctor, it suddenly dawned on him, "Rose, what is your normal menstruation cycle? Do you remember the last time you had your period?"
 
She looked at him and enjoyed the stolen moment she chuckled a bit and sighed sitting down she thought about it "I don't even remember the last time I have been so damn busy the last month" She placed her hand on her stomach and began to think. "You should test me to see if I am pregnant" She thought of the possibility and sighed "Would that be why I am always horny? you have no idea what I was thinking about as I walked in here because I am always thinking of sex"
 
Last edited:
He laughed, "No, I am hoping that is solely the impact that having me in your life has had on your labido. I know the same thing has happened to me..." he came over and put his hands on her waist and kissed up and down her neck and played with her newly enlarged breasts through her uniform. They did not waste the moment, and had unbelievable supply room sex, fastening up their clothes as they exited.

Later that night, he tested Rose, and he succinctly reported the results, "the rabbit died, we are going to be parents!"
 
She enjoyed the quick sex and it helped calm her a great deal, then before she could say anything he told her they would be parents, and that made her really happy. "Must have been our first time together" She said softly kissing him deeply.
 
It was funny that she thought that, but it could be true. They had gone at it like bunnies ever since that first day, usually two or three times daily and never using protection. He was thrilled.

"Rose, I am so excited to be a father, but doesn't this also help our case? If I can procreate, how could they possibly rule that I am not human?"
 
She smiled "yes that's part of why I was trying to get pregnant. But also because I wanted your child." she placed her hand on her stomach.
 
“Oh please don’t take what I said wrong, you have made me the happiest MANin the world, but I am a man now, and I want to be here to be our baby’s father...and your husband!”
 
She smiled "I can't believe were going to be parents" She said happily holding him and she thought "You know what this means?" She said doing the math in her head "He or she is going to be born most likely on Christmas" She said happily, meaning so much to her.
 
He watched her thinking, what is she doing? "You know what this means?" ...He or she is going to be born most likely on Christmas" He didn't really understand the significance of this, but could tell it absolutely delighted Rose. And this made him very happy.

"You know Rose, we have never really celebrated Christmas or even Birthdays, I would like us to treat your holidays as special, let them be special for us and our CHILDREN". She looked up, she had caught what he said..."that's right children, I hope this is just the first, I would love to have at least a few children...you?"
 
She had no idea that he just confirmed she has two. She was very happy and hugged him. "Were having twins. I hope ones a girl the other a boy" She said with a smile. "Christmas is a big deal. As kids were told of a mortal man that has our gifts. Though no such person exists. It was a story.
 
Daniel's knowledge was mostly medical learnings, he had mastered nearly all types of medicine, and he also had a very strong knowledge of mathematics, literary classics, and galactic history. However, he actually knew only the most basic aspects of earth and had no knowledge of things like Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, or other children's myths.

"Teach me Rose. Those things sound fun, and I like how children can use their imaginations. I want to learn your customs...how do you possibly know you are having twins, up until an hour or so ago, you didn't even know you were pregnant?"
 
Back
Top