Surrogate Lifestyle (Closed for UKstud69)

Kendra blushed at his compliments about how cute her panties looked but had a stunned look when he spanked one of her ass cheeks fighting the urge to moan as her right ass cheek, the one he'd smacked tingled all the way to her core. He mentioned something about how she must've never been punished by her dad too.

God would she have enjoyed it if her dad had punished her the way Seb was insinuating she should be punished. Her eyes sort of glazed over lustfully but she didn't answer just looked away blushing. He ordered her or at least it sounded like an order to take off her panties and stick them in his pocket.

Wouldn't everyone see though? Wasn't he scared what people might think? Kendra bit her lip even harder as he left the dressing room so she could finish getting dressed. She glanced at the door and wiggled out of her red laces underwear.

Quickly she put her clothes back on and freshened up her hair before scrunching up the panties in her hand after grabbed her purse with her other hand. She could feel herself almost hyperventilating as she stepped out of the dressing room wondering if anyone noticed her panties in her hand.

Did anyone notice as she stepped next to Sebastian as he was paying for her clothes that her hand slipped in his back pocket leaving the red lace in there, her hand grazing over his material covered ass before pulling it out?

Surely not. God she wasn't sure but it was exciting, the idea that someone might've seen. "Thank you Sebastian." She purred after he paid for her clothes. She smiled up at him and kissed his cheek before they walked out.
 
"How does it feel being out commando?" He'd asked her as they stepped out of the store. Kendra began to blush furiously. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Thank god he wasn't being loud about it. He then went into asking if it made her feel slutty at all.

"I have never done this before." She answered, "it feels...I feel naughty." She added with honesty and then smiled a little,"maybe I am, just a bit." They stepped onto the train and it almost made her feel like everyone knew because they were staring hard at the couple. But maybe, they found it interesting that such an older man was with a younger girl.

She took a seat feeling slightly offended because she could've passed for Sebastian's daughter. Maybe she was just being paranoid. Sebastian's words brought her back to the forefront of what was happening. His hand was on her knee as if silently telling her to spread her legs.

Should she? Would anyone else notice? Her legs slowly opened not wide but almost giving him a hesitant ok. "It doesn't, that's good. I'm tired and want to go to bed...daddy." She added because an old lady seemed to be staring hard at them in a disapproving fashion and she didn't want to make Sebastian look bad. At least that's what she was telling herself but her tingling body told her otherwise. After all, he did show signs of wanting to be her sugar daddy but maybe she was pushing it too much.
 
Kendra hadn't thought of how much calling him daddy would mess up their physical interaction in public. Of course now he couldn't touch her inappropriately until they got back to his place and that wouldn't be long. According to "daddy" they'd be home soon. A burst of excitement filled Kendra. Once again, for the millionth time that day, she found it hard to believe she was getting ready to start an affair with an older married man.

Not to mention, he didn't seem disgusted when she called him daddy. The true test was when they arrived back at his place. Would he continue acting as if he was her dad? She had to fight back a moan at the idea. A surrogate dad willing to please and fuck her, order her around, and make her feel...

Kendra was pulled out of her thoughts as the train stopped and Sebastian gestured that this was the stop. She followed behind him as they walked a few blocks until they reached the backdoor of his home. She bit her lip as she slowly stepped inside. This was bold of him, incredibly bold. Anyone of his neighbors would see her.

"Thanks..." she said with a small laugh. So they were continuing with the daddy daughter play? She'd only been calling him daddy so that no one would look at them oddly. She set her bags down and awkwardly stood there.

"It's a nice place you have here...um..." she was flustered because she'd never had an affair before. "I mean... it's a nice place we have here?" She said uncertainly, fear welling up in here. What if she was wrong? What if the same thing happened that happened with her own dad, he had second thoughts or she was too immature. She turned to face him.

"Can I um..." don't ask, just do it before you lose the nerve. From the moment she'd laid eyes on him in the Starbucks she'd been aching to kiss him. It wasn't hard to ignore that she'd felt an instant attraction to this man. She stood on her tip toes and placed her lips on his gently, before pulling away. Kendra looked down and blushed.
 
"Awww princess you know you're not supposed to kiss daddy like that......"

She stiffened at his words as her insecurities started to reform. Wasn't this what he wanted? He was the one that had been throwing innuendoes at her like taking tours but clearly not really meaning an actual tour. After all, the only place they'd been was the mall.

Then she saw the playful look in his eye when asked what she thought mom would say. This was pretty hot. Was he into this sort of thing, incest? Had he fantasizes his own daughter like this?

"Sorry, daddy..." she said breathlessly before he pressed his body against hers, Kendra could feel his erection as he backed her into the kitchen. He was hard? She gave a little squeal of excitement as he kissed her, this time adding tongue. She moaned into the kiss grinding her body against his letting his tongue dominate her mouth.

Finally he pulled away and she lightly fanned herself. Her pussy pulsed with excitement as he gave her directions to go upstairs while he locked the door and stuff. She nodded though it hadn't occurred to her that she didn't know where his daughters room was.

It couldn't be that hard to find, could it?

She wandered upstairs and began peeking through each room until she found a bright pink one which was presumably his daughters. She stepped inside and lightly ran her hand over the fluffy comforter and waited.
 
Last edited:
Kendra jumped slightly as Sebastian walked in, talking to her like she was really his daughter. At first she thought he was joking. She hadn't been certain how long the scene would last but she squirmed on the bed because his words were getting her aroused. It was like everything she wished her own daddy had said to her. She opened her mouth then closed it unable to find the words.

She gasped slightly as he threw her panties at her feet and then looked up at him blushing spotting his erection. Kendra licked his lips and could only imagine being fucked by what was probably an impressive looking cock. Was this even real? She was sitting in a man's house, in his DAUGHTERS room coincidentally a daughter who she had at least one class with and he basically insinuated that was into daddy/daughter play.

Did he fantasize about his daughter or was just the idea of fucking his daughter just enticing to him? Had he ever hit on his daughter? Just thinking about it made her squirm and wet inside.

His words brought her back to here and now.

"You wouldn't tell Mom though, would you? You didn't seem to care when I stuck the panties in your back pocket. Buuut if you think I need a spanking....I mean I'm not supposed to talk back right daddy otherwise you'll get angrier."
 
"I think a spanking could be just what you need actually......"

For a moment, Kendra stiffened. Was he really going to...her thoughts trailed off as he patted his knee. Yes, he was really planning to spank her. Her breathing slightly sped up because ironically this was everything she'd imagined would happen with her dad. Spanking her because she was a naughty girl who wanted nothing more than her own dad to fuck her.

"Just ten for now.....for talking back...."

Kendra bit her lip as she felt his big hand stroke her ass. Tingles were already going down her spine as he gave her directions to say thank you daddy and to count out loud how many times he'd spanked her. "Y-yes da..." her voice trailed off as his hand smacked her with the first spanking of the night. Her body jolted at the skin to skin contact. "One, thank you daddy!" she said, squealing sharply.

She was so lost in the feel of his hand connecting with her ass that she hadn't noticed him staring at the picture of his daughter as he spanked her and she thanked him calling him daddy. She closed her eyes imagining it was her real dad which only caused her to get even more wet than she already was.

"10...thank you daddy..." she whimpered

Before Kendra even realized it, it was over. She felt his cock pressing against her stomach. Her eyes fluttered open at his words, wiping any tears from the sharp pains. Her pussy clenched together aching for something more. She swallowed hard and sat up, briefly glancing down noticing the hardness in his pants.

This caused her to blush and looked away. "N-no." Jeez, where was her confidence right now? Her nipples were slightly hard and poking through her blouse. "Though you seem a bit too excited for it to have been a punishment daddy." She teased after getting herself together.
 
The authority in daddy's voice....Sebastian's voice made her tremble. Lines were becoming blurred. She was starting to forget what was real and what wasn't. Even though this clearly wasn't her room or her house in the States. Just all this talk, all this role play, the going back and forth calling each other daddy and babygirl, it was fucking with her mind already.

Even he seemed to daze out a bit. Did he...well, obvious he had his own forbidden fantasies that he clearly didn't indulge in enough. After all, they were fooling around in his daughters room. She should feel guilty about this considering the girl in the picture was indeed someone in her class. How ironic was that? She watched with glee as he had this lustful look in his eyes until it seemed like he was questioning his own morality too.

She couldn’t have that, she didn’t want a repeat of her 18th birthday. She moved in such a way that he’d sweater dress hiked up a bit more on her thighs. He noticed and began fingering her while taunting her as though she was really his daughter.

Had they done stuff like this? No, dad’s didn’t do this kind of stuff...not with their kid. That, she knew from experience. She gave him a naughty smile as her soft moans filled the room while Sebastian fingered her. At his suggestion to take her dress off, she all but sat up eagerly. This was it, this was where she should leave. Kendra was getting ready to have sex with a married man who had a daughter in her class.

However, her arousal overpowered any sort of morality that Kendra usually had. She pulled her sweater dress up revealing her naked curvy body, ample 32d breasts, and apple shaped ass. “Do I...am I okay looking Seb...daddy?” She asked feeling nervous despite the fact that she’d already sent him dirty pictures. This, somehow, felt different.
 
Jeez, the way he looked at her with such lust and passion caused a shiver down her spine. She flicked her tongue over the top of her lip as Sebastian sat down and instructed her to get on her knees, playfully. She liked that, liked that he enjoyed teasing her. She could see that he was tenting his pants with most likely thoughts of her.

Thoughts of her or his daughter, maybe both?

She supposed it didn't matter because she'd been waiting for this all day. It took every ounce of her not to jump him in the dressing room earlier that day. Kendra sank to her knees in front of him and her hand shook as she reached for the zipper of his pants. She had to shake free any good, pure thoughts like how she was getting ready to give a married man a blow job. A married man that she didn't really know but then you didn't have to actually know anyone to have sex with them did you?

It wasn't like they were complete strangers. Stop thinking too much, she silently told herself before reaching into his boxers and grabbing the cock that had threatened to rip the boxers. "You're so hard, daddy..." she whispered. "You must really love thinking naughty thoughts about your babygirl." She glanced up at him smiling naughtily before lowering her head and taking him into her mouth.

Her head began bob up and down at a medium-slow pace, enjoying the taste of his cock in her mouth. If she closed her eyes (And that was exactly what she was doing) she could imagine it was her real daddy which made her hornier than ever.
 
Kendra continued to keep in rhythm with the thrusts inside of her mouth. He tasted ...delicious. Her head bobbed back and forth. Her eyes met his as she pulled back giving him a dirty smilewhile stroking his cock as he spoke and said he enjoyed what his baby girl was doing. She parted her lips and took him back in this time deeper, going back and forth quicker. His groans only spurred her on a bit more.

No matter how wrong this was to her, she couldn't help but feel like this felt totally right. Sure, he was probably imagining his daughter right now but as long as he didn't say her name, it was fine. She closed her eyes again, pretending that it was her own daddy once more, enjoying her ministrations. God, he tasted so fucking delicious. Her daddy, her real one probably did too, maybe even better?


“Mmm don’t stop Emma........”


That caused Kendra to halt, her eyes snapped open. She hadn't taken her mouth off his cock but it brought back to reality. This wasn't her dad, this whole fantasy wasn't real. God, even he was picturing that it was....Emma. It was quiet, yes and she probably shouldn't have heard it. She should go. She should REALLY just leave. Right now. But, he had already fed to her most dirty and secret fantasy, fucking her own dad and she was feeding into his.

It was working, wasn't it?

Besides, he'd probably stop coming to her Starbucks after this because why would he want to face that every morning. She continued forward, sucking more vigorously and closing her eyes again. Her hand reached up and squeezed his balls. She might as well just give him the time of his life because she'd already seen what had happened with her own dad.

He'd leave, just like her dad had done.
 
“Mmmmm yeah, suck it like you want to taste daddy’s cum,”

That definitely spurred her on. She moaned against his cock, head bobbing back and forth as she felt her body visibly relax, no longer tense from his earlier moaning for his daughter. His cock seemed to tremble and twitch more in her mouth.

He must’ve been getting closer. Her hand moved between her legs as she started fingering herself. This was getting her so turned on. She pulled her mouth off of his cock and took his balls which she’d been massaging earlier in her mouth. Her other hand—the one that wasn’t fingering herself grabbed the base of his cock and stroked.

His breathing got harder and she quickly released his balls from her mouth and began sucking him earnestly. He was hard as fucking rock. She felt Sebs hand on the back of her head forcing her to take more...all of it. She groaned even through the choking. He held her there for a minute before letting her get some air.

“Is this your first time deepthroating princess?”

“Yes daddy...” she murmured

He grabbed her head again and rammed his cock in her mouth, over and over again as she fingered herself. It felt so fucking good, sooo amazingly good. All that tension that they clearly both had for someone they shouldn’t have had it for was being released.

But could she fuck him?

She moaned at the idea as she sucked him faster imagining the thrusting he was doing going on in her pussy, her now sopping wet pussy.

“You’re gonna make daddy cum soon if you don’t slow down.....”

Don’t say it, please...just moan MY name once, she thought.

“....Emma..!”

Kendra all but screamed internally getting so distracted, she accidentally let her teeth scrape against his cock. She still persisted though only because it was the right thing to do. Ironic as that sounded, but her sucking became faster and harder. Plus, when he came...she wanted him to realize that it wasn’t his daughter Emma that made him cum but some random chick he met at a Starbucks.

Maybe it’d make him realize how disgusting he was.

She felt him cum in her mouth right at the point of where she’d almost made herself cum but hadn’t quite gotten there yet...which was fine, she could do it herself when she got home.

After he finished cumming, she cleared her throat and reached for her clothes and began putting them on. “I should...um... I’m opening tomorrow and it’s late. I should’ve thought of that before impulsively accepting your invitation to stay over. This was...”she bit her lip, “interesting.”

How bad was it that she wanted him to take command and fuck her?

“I’ll call an uber or something, don’t get up on my account.”
 
“Where do you think your going princess?”

Kendra bit her lip as she felt Sebastian pull her back by just his words alone. A small satisfied smile graced her features. She actually had forgotten that she'd given him her panties and had been in the process of looking for them. She turned slightly to see the naughty look in his eyes. She gasped in surprise as he entangled his hands in her hair again and pressed her against the dresser.

“My little girl didn’t think daddy was gonna let her go without making her cum first did she?”

She squirmed as he got down on his knees and buried his head into her pussy. His hands placed firmly on her ass. She gripped the sides of the low level dresser whimpering. With him not facing her it once again allowed her to get enveloped into the fantasy of her dad eating her out. Oh how she'd wanted him to do just this, bury his tongue deep inside of her hot wet core, make her scream for her daddy.

"Fuck!" She gasped when Sebastian found her clitoris. Despite her fantasies fo her dad doing all of this to her, she still knew who the real culprit was, she knew who was driving her insane with lust. This older man who oddly enough had the same fantasies she did of fucking his daughter.

“Does that feel good princess?”

"Yesss, fuck yessss...dah--daddy...." she whimpered. Her perfectly manicured nails scratched at the dresser and she only hoped she didn't make any marks on his daughters stuff. "Please, fuck me with your tongue...fuuuck meee..."
 
”Come on baby girl cum for daddy,”

Those words were all she needed to send her over the edge. Her pussy began to clench as his tongue dig deep into into her clit. “F-fuck da-daddyyyyy!” She squealed as she let go of the dresser her hand slammed onto the wooden furniture but she felt so high off lust she barely noticed the pain.

Only moment later did daddy—Sebastian flip her back over, his cock as hard as a brick looking like it needed release again. Though he ended up knocking over the trophies and medals, pictures of him and his daughter before she left college onto the floor then slammed into her sopping aching pussy.

“Oh my FUCKING god!” She cried out whimpering only when he pulled out until only the tip was in. Any reservations she had, had flown out of her mind as he pulled her sweater dress off of her and back onto the floor.

Her huge tits mashed against his rock hard body. He kept in good shape for a man of his age. His lips captured hers probably to keep her from being so loud. She groaned into it opening and letting him dominate not only her body but her mouth as well. Her manicured nails scratched down his back.

He pulled away from the kiss mumbling how daddy had always wanted this. “Me too, daddy. I love your cock. It’s so big inside me.” Kendra whimpered burying her face in his neck allowing her dirtiest fantasies to come true maybe not with her real dad but he was close enough.

“I can’t wait to feel you cum inside me...” she mumbled against his skin.
 
Kendra couldn’t stop from moaning as he gripped her breast and massaged it. He pulled her into another lustful kiss, tongues rubbing against each other, his dominating hers. He slammed in and out of her multiple times, making her screams grow louder and louder.

With each hard thrust she felt his huge balls slap against her skin as he kissed her neck, calling her princess. Her own dad used to call her princess too. She could feel her next orgasm building up again, “Daddy, I’m gonna cum daddy!” Which must’ve pushed him over.

“Fuuuuuck!”

She felt Sebastian explode inside of her, pushed her over. Kendra gave little whimpers of pleasure which turned into squeals as her pussy bathed his cock in her cum.

“Yeah, it was...” her body felt weak. She’d never been fucked against a wooden dresser before. Kendra let out a small moan as Sebastian pulled out of her and sat on the bed. There was a bit of silence for a minute though she wasn’t quite sure why.

Well actually—

They had both just revealed how perverted both their minds were. How long before she should leave? Should she leave? Did he want her to stay still?

“I hope you didn’t get any splinters in your bum.”

She cracked a smile and giggled, “Maybe you could check later?” She shrugged,”about what I said earlier, opening up in the morning...I was just...playing the role of a scared daughter.” She lied, “So if that offer still stands to stay...for night the night at least?”
 
“Of course you can stay.......it’s your home too. Besides it’s late, I wouldn’t want you trying to get a cab now."

Her heart slightly fluttered that he was still keeping on with the role of daddy. She could easily get hooked on this. She didn't want to make herself unwelcome though and wasn't sure how long this was going to last. Was this just for this weekend or ....

Her thoughts trailed off when she realized he was rambling as she was standing there quietly.

“As long as you promise I won’t make you late for anything in the morning...? I don’t want you in trouble with anyone but me”

"Promise....daddy." She said with a small smile as she looked at the room now, this time actually focusing on the mess they made. When you were caught in the throes of passion, keeping a tidy room was the last thing on your mind. It certainly hadn't been on her mind.

"I want to sleep in your bed, daddy..." she said as she moved back towards him then straddled him. "I won't tell mom, I promise." She knew it might take some time for him to get hard again, but she also didn't want to clean anything up, either.
 
“Of course you can sleep in my bed darling. It will be our little secret,”

Kendra grinned at his words then squealed as he picked her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her to his bedroom, leaving their mess behind. She was glad of that because picking up after themselves was the last thing on her mind.

She moaned softly as he caressed her, now in his bed, she glanced down noting that he was starting to harden again. Her back arched as he gripped her breasts. They toyed with each other, hands going everywhere. Kendra had never been one for being in a cheating relationship (her real dad didn't count because her mom was a bitch and he rejected her anyways) but this was incredibly sexy.

There was definitely something about the forbidden that made this all worth it and honestly, it shouldn't have felt like that but maybe it did because they were in the moment.

Would she feel guilty afterwards?

"Ready to go again?"

Sebastian's boyish smile brought Kendra out of her head and back to the present, the here and now. She nodded as she felt him tease her with the tip of his cock making her moan again.

"Yesss daddy...." She said softly.
 
“Fuuuuuuck!!!!” Kendra moaned as he slid back into her. She was still wet, yes but she was also extremely sensitive. The room was dark, so dark she could imagine Sebastian being her own daddy... minus the sexy British accent which only seemed to rev her up even more. Kendra arched her back as he gripped her big tits. It seemed like she was the easiest girl in the world, probably to Sebastian anyways.

She couldn’t read his mind but if she were watching herself doing this, she’d think it and maybe she was a little slutty but it was her own daddy’s fault for not giving her what she wanted. She had to seek daddy dick somewhere else, in another country actually.

“Fuck, yes...fuck me harder daddy!!” She whimpered and boy did he! He pushed her legs back towards her head and started ramming himself into her. Sebastian seemed to like when she called him daddy and had even gone as far as to role play as her daddy.

“Mmm, princess.”

Her breathing sped up as he slammed into her over and over again. Despite being a little slutty, later on this would bother her because she’d never fucked a hugely older guy and had only fantasized about it with her dad.

But now, all that mattered was how good Sebastian was making her feel.
 
That had probably been the best sex in Kendras life, she didn’t have toooo many guys to compare it to but overall from the guys that she had slept with to Sebastian, the best sex ever. However she had heard during some point of their fucking she knew she heard for sure him moaning for his daughter Emma. It was unmistakable this time. It was louder this time as involuntarily she’d moaned out daddy until they both climaxed.

Now, she laid in his wife’s bed as he drifted to sleep turning to the other side leaving her cold...in his wife’s bed.

Because he had a daughter ....and a wife.

She’d slept with an older man not once but twice who was married with a daughter who was her age and she was pretty certain that the girl was in her class. Kendra had fucking fucked her classmates dad.

“What did I just do?” She whispered then jolted slightly as he moved a bit but hadn’t awakened. She had to leave. This was bad, sooo bad. She may have had terrible skanky slutty thoughts about her own dad but she was in no way trying to be a home wrecker.

As quietly as Kendra could she slowly slid out of bed and tip toed out of the room and into his daughters bedroom grabbing her clothes and quickly dressed. She straightened up the bedroom as much as possible except the broken picture of Emma and her dad that had been on the dresser that they’d fucked. She pulled her phone out and hit the Uber app

When Sebastian woke up everything would look as though Kendra had never been there.
 
The next day had been hard for Kendra. She’d been expecting Sebastian to come in to Starbucks and then vaguely mention how she’d left without actually mentioning it. Something like you know my weekend ended horribly because my “daughter” left without saying a word and we had such a good daddy daughter day.

But nope. Nothing. No Sebastian.

Kendra considered texting him but then talked herself out of it because she hadn’t been left, she’d done the leaving. So really would it be salt in a wound if she called him? She’d have to explain why she left which was ultimately because she felt guilty sleeping with a man who had a wife and daughter. In the end, that would’ve ruined the mood anyways.

So Kendra didn’t call.

Weeks went by and he never came and she never called or text. She’d even been tempted to delete all of his text messages but couldn’t replaying how the short affair had begun. How amusing it had been for Sebastian to tell his boss that she was his daughter, the dressing room fun, everything afterwards.

Yeah, there was no deleting those text messages.

School was probably even worse for Kendra because every day after having fucked Sebastian the only seat available was next to Emma, Sebastian’s daughter. It was crazy how fate worked. They’d even been paired up for a history project or something.

Life couldn’t have gotten any worse.
 
“Pumpkin Spice Latte, Christine! Your order is ready!” Kendra called out before getting ready to work on another coffee. She glanced at her watch knowing she’d be expecting Emma to stop by to drop off her history book. She’d left it at the library when they were studying last week.

“Hi Kendra!”

Immediately Kendra turned and had to keep from spilling the blender of caramel syrup and coffee mix on the floor as she stared directly into the blue gray eyes of Sebastian. She averted them over to Emma who was smiling brightly waiting for her to respond.

“Hey Emma! Thank you so much for coming to drop off my book. Sometimes I’m such a spazz. I’d lose my legs if they weren’t attached to my body. Oh hi, I’m K-Kendra, Emma’s study partner.” Kendra said pretending as though she’d never met Sebastian.

“Oh dear where are my manners? Daddy you must be ashamed. Kendra this is my dad, Daddy, this is Kendra. We are way more than study partners, after what four weeks? I would proudly we’re working our way up to best friends.”

Kendra laughed. It was true they had been spending a lot of time with each other and possibly because she knew who Emma was and felt guilty or was it for this moment? The moment when she could see Sebastian again which sounded horribly obsessive and she could have just called him or something.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you sir. Would you guys like some coffee before you go? It’s on me, just don’t tell anyone. I’m not supposed to be using my discount on friends and family members, but...Emma’s becoming like the twin I never had.”

Emma laughed. “I would love a pumpkin spice latte if you don’t mind. “
 
Last edited:
It was so cute seeing Sebastian stumble over his words most likely because they used these terms when they were fucking. God this was awkward, all the things she wanted to say Kendra couldn’t because Emma was there, like sorry for not texting you or calling you. Stuff like that. And really could she be mad at him for not texting her or calling her because he was fucking married.

Then again, he’d had time before. Maybe he’d considered it a one time thing and that’s why he never called her. Kendra had kind of tuned out until she heard:

“Maybe that’s why your professor paired you two together. You do look alike. Has anyone else told you both that or is it just me?”

Her and Emma looked at each other giving one another a once over before Emma burst into a fit of giggles. “ I don’t see it, daddy you’re so weird!” Emma teased. Then he quickly changed the topic on the coffee and him paying for it. She shrugged her shoulders at his insistence and put the order into the cash register so the label would print and ordered herself a pina colada tea infusion.

Kendra smiled politely as Emma apologized for her dads embarrassing behavior. She didn’t say anything but she missed how close her and her own dad used to be. They sat down and began talking, Emma mentioned that they were out looking for their mom a birthday gift.

“That’s really cool of you to help your dad like that. Try some of the jewelry stores around here. Maybe find her a nice outfit, you could help him with color coordination, I bet. I’m not sure if I’m going to the party. I don’t even have a date. Brice asked me but he’s meh...”

Emma rolled her eyes,”Brice is fucking hot, what do you mean he’s meh... if he’d asked me well you know where we’d be spending all of our time.”

Kendra laughed,”I guess but he’s not my type.”
 
It was odd seeing Sebastian in his actual daddy role. Like for real does acting like a dad as he chastised Emma for wanting to go to a party instead of studying. As Emma and her dad slightly bickered, Kendra took Emma in a bit. They did slightly look alike except she was more pale but Kendra blamed that on England weather. Kendra had gotten slightly more sun but not much since she’d been from New York. However, her parents were well off enough to afford letting her get tans frequently.

Tuning back into the conversation, she realized Emma was bragging about her clothes designing skills which she’d briefly mentioned to Sebastian before but had she shown him anything? She couldn’t recall.

“Anyways, back to the party. We have to go, Kendra. It’s not every day the frat president invites the new American girl to his functions. You usually have to go through some initiation....:eek:r so I’ve heard.” Emma blushed slightly and squirmed in her chair remembering that her dad was sitting right next to them. Perhaps she should’ve let them talk privately.

“I don’t know...” Kendra said. She didn’t want to be a bad influence on Emma plus she wasn’t sure how Sebastian would feel with her spending time with Emma since they’d had sex. She did like Emma though. She was sweet and part of her felt like there was already a bad side to Emma that she wasn’t letting on considering Sebastian was there.

“Besides I’m sure my dad will pick you up from the party with me if you really can’t get a ride,”

Kendra looked over at Sebastian and squirmed in her chair remembering distinctly all the rides he’d given her four weeks ago and swallowed hard.

“I wouldn’t want to impose.”

“You wouldn’t be imposing, would she daddy?” Emma batted her lashes and leaned into Sebastian and Kendra lifted her brow at their interaction silently taking note.
 

Attachments

  • CA39E11E-90A4-4B9D-99B8-ADB7C8F73613.jpg
    CA39E11E-90A4-4B9D-99B8-ADB7C8F73613.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Kendra shouldn’t have been shocked that Emma easily got her way with her dad. Sebastian had already proved that he spoiled his daughter. She’d seen first hand that he’d give Emma the moon if he could. It was bittersweet because her dad used to be the same with her but she’d messed that relationship up. Kendra blinked a few times finally registering that Emma had invited her to stay the night.

“I really don’t want to impose.” Kendra said softly,” Besides, if your mom won’t allow it then....” her voice trailed off.

“Oh pish posh.” Emma said,” Don’t be silly. You’ll probably get drunk like you always do and if you stay with us you can’t drunk text any older guys accidentally.”

At Sebastian choking on his coffee from surprise, her eyes widen. “Emma! That was our secret. What if...he heard?” She glanced behind her at the other baristas working.

“Right! Sorry. Is he working today? Can I tell daddy so he doesn’t think your some skank?”

Kendra flushed because he already knew besides Emma started talking before she could say anything.

“Emma got drunk one night and accidentally text her co-workers. It wasn’t anything bad.”

Sebastian was insisting that they leave now which meant he was uncomfortable with her company. This was completely different than when he’d come to the Starbucks without Emma. Wow, it was amazing how things changed.

“I have to get back to work anyways.” She said standing up,”I’ll text you if I decide to go to work he party.”

“And stay over my house?”

Kendra rolled her eyes,”Sure Em. It was...nice meeting you, Emma’s dad.”
 
“I actually work near here, so perhaps I’ll see you on my morning coffee runs,”

Her eyes lifted as she collected the cups to throw away, it was only hers and Emma's since she'd finished her coffee long before the conversation had ended. Was he suggesting that he would come by more? Or was he just being cordial? Maybe she shouldn't overthink this. They couldn't fool around anymore. She was friends with his daughter now.

She was pretty certain there was some unwritten rule that said you couldn't sleep with your friends dad.

"Well, if you do, I only work Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays now.... I used to work all week but wasn't doing so hot in school soo....."

Finally, when they left, she let out a sigh of relief. That was the hardest ordeal she'd ever had to deal with. She didn't think it would be that hard but it had been. Sebastian had looked every bit as sexy as before, if not more. How in the hell was she going to be able to handle a sleepover this weekend? She'd be in the same house that she'd fucked him in, hell probably the same room too.

Her phone went off and she quickly read Sebastians message, her heart pumped faster.

No worries. I'll see you then....I guess.

Dear god, what had she gotten herself into?
 
It had officially been six weeks since Kendra and Sebastian had fucked and he hadn’t text her anymore since their run in at Starbucks. So it was official she had been the victim of a fling, a one time fling and it was only awkward because she had only recently become friends with his daughter Emma.

Yes, she’d told Emma that she’d accidentally text someone from her work the wrong text but it was only because in class she noticed that Kendra had a sad look on her face. At the time, Kendra had been angry too and if she were honest she had started off being friends with Emma to get back at Sebastian. Eventually, she started liking her even if she was a total nerd.

Now they were at the frat party, Kendra wore one of the dresses that Sebastian had chosen the day they’d gone shopping, it was pink and Emma wore a champagne dress. They both looked sexy as hell. She was amazed that Emma’s parents allowed her out of the house. Though, Emma assured her it was because she wore a black coat over her body and her mom had been nowhere in sight.

The night had seemed to drag on once they arrived to the party with mindless dancing and drugs, and drinking. Neither of them had participated in the drugs because they couldn't go back to Emma's place high and drunk. They did drink a little bit and Emma seemed to get tipsy really easy which meant she didn't drink very often.

Then came the games, they played a version of spin the bottle and then truth and dare to which they were dared to make out with each other. "Because you guys look so much like sisters, it'd be fucking hot." Brice had exclaimed causing Kendra to roll her eyes but make Emma giggle endlessly.

"I've never kissed a girl before..."

"It's okay, me either..." she said softly, "it'll be our first together."

Hoots and hollers came from the group of guys while some of the more experienced girls rolled their eyes. Kendra leaned forward and lightly brushed her lips against hers. It was only for five minute but seemed to get Emma riled up.

Eventually 1 am came and so did Emma's dad to come pick them up. They slipped into the car and sat there awkwardly quiet. Emma felt awkward because she wanted to explore more of kissing Kendra because she was really good at it while Kendra was silent because the last time she was in this car, she'd been groping Sebastian and giving sexual innuendos.

Thankfully, she was in the back with Emma but it was still awkward. Maybe this hadn't been the best idea, to sleep over. Was there any reason she could get out of sleeping over? Not really, she couldn't think of a good excuse because she'd already told Emma she wasn't working.

She was trapped.

Kendra’s dress

Emma’s dress
 
Last edited:
“Did you guys have fun at the party...?”

The sound of Sebastian breaking the awkward silence cause both girls to look up from their phones. They glanced at each other both knowing it would be inappropriate to tell him they’d just spent five minutes making out with each other. Well, inappropriate for Emma anyways. All she saw was her dad trying to pry into her life and make sure she stayed virginal and while she had there were a few things that she’d experimented with she hadn’t had actual sex before.

Meanwhile, Kendra was thinking that if they were in the car alone instead of with Emma she’d use the fact that she’d just made out with the girl of his affections then chastised herself for even thinking about rubbing that in his face. Besides, if anything it’d probably turn him on, which wasn’t a bad thing but oh it was definitely a bad thing.

They both giggled simultaneously. Kendra slightly stiffened when Sebastian mentioned she'd be sleeping in Emma's rooms due to renovations.

"No, she never mentioned that."

"Oh yeah, it slipped my mind. It's no big deal though, right?" Emma said as she continued liking and commenting on various posts on her facebook.Kendra just shook her head. Sebastian pulled into the driveweay and Kendra had to pretend as though this was the first time she'd been to this house. Though flashes of her and Sebastians word play and constant flirting, kissing and groping flashed through her mind as they walked inside.

"C'mon Kendra, my room is this way." Emma said pulling her along the hall. She was slightly tipsy so her voice was a bit louder than usual, she then giggled and went "SHHHHH." Kendra snorted softly and followed her into the bedroom. Emma closed the door slightly behind them.

"Here you go!" Emma handed her a pair of pj's. They were cotton and the usual button down top and cotton long pair of pants, plaid colored.

"We need to update your night wear. What are we in the 50's?" Kendra laughed as Emma shrugged her shoulders.

"It's mum approved soo...." Emma shrugged again and sat there silently watching almost as though she were waiting for something to happen.

"What?" Kendra said.

"Have you ...have you never really kissed another girl before?"

"Nope. You were my first."

"But you were so good at it!" Emma exclaimed, "You must've kissed a lot of boys then."

"I mean.... not a lot of boys. I'm not a slut." Kendra reached behind her neck to unbutton her dress. "Hey can you unzip me? My roommate zipped me up and I forgot that with wearing this dress, I need a little help out of it."

"Sure..." Emma said softly, blushing a bright red...
 
Back
Top