Old 09-13-2018, 02:32 PM   #126
havu
Literotica Guru

He smiled at her. Love do not think for one second I did not notice your spies working for you in Umbrella. I kiss her neck as we stand in front of the mirror and I unzip my pants and my hard throbbing cock comes out as I slip between your thighs and your panties. I push you against the mirror with a little force as I thrust in between your thighs. I am yours as you are mine my love. I will tell you everything as the preparations are being made.

I am a bi curious lady. My husband knows about it and he does not know I am on Lit.

I am looking for friends, chatting, and many other things that may come our way.

Aren't we all entitled to our opinions, thoughts, and what we want out of life?

Naughty, friendly, mysterious, lady come and find out.

Old 09-13-2018, 02:36 PM   #127
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She watched what he was doing, she cried out as he went right inside "Albert!" She cried out happily, what she didn't know was this had a calming effect on the life inside her. She knew all to well the dangerous of being his lover but she did not care, she loved him so much.

The Titan (Looking for someone for this)

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Super Hero/Villain Rp's Nedding People

Magneto's Fury

Thread's Needing Active Writers

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 09-13-2018, 02:42 PM   #128
havu
Literotica Guru

I hear her cry which is music to his ears as I slowly slide my cock inside of her while she is pushed against the mirror and her beautiful and magnificent breasts are showing on the mirror. I see her hands against the mirror as I start to thrust a little faster inside of her wet and soaked pussy. I slap her sexy ass a few times.

I am a bi curious lady. My husband knows about it and he does not know I am on Lit.

I am looking for friends, chatting, and many other things that may come our way.

Old 09-13-2018, 02:51 PM   #129
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She groaned her body wanting him now more then anything, she looked at her eyes and they were black. They flashed from brown to black but in that moment she did not care all that much.

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast

Old 09-13-2018, 03:01 PM   #130
havu
Literotica Guru

He heard her groan as he thrusts a little harder into her pussy. "Oooohhh fuck yes Hope." Your pussy feels so good. I thrust a harder and faster and feel the little life inside of her. "Little bun bear with mommy and I for a little longer." I promise mommy and I will be done in a little bit. I just want your mother so much since this morning. I let her sleep until I came back from the meeting and she told me she was about to take a cold shower and told me she wanted me right then and there. I keep thrusting into her pussy while gripping her hips with my hands. Aahhh fuck love! I love you Hopr so much.

Old 09-13-2018, 03:08 PM   #131
Lady_Jade666
Literotica Guru

She smiled at him wrapping her legs around him she grabbed his hair and bit down on his neck, her way of telling him to let go, once she bit him she licked him what wasn't known was she was becoming the one that will become the queen. She grinned feeling the small changes within herself.

Futuristic RP

The Hidden Hunter

Magneto's Fury

Holographic Love
The Wolves Heart

Son's Of Anarchy
The Lingering Beast