Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Hey all,

Apparently my last thread was too much of a discussion, so at the risk of sounding like every other guy out there i will aim to charm you lovely lit ladies into hopefully some fun and naughty chat!

As the title would suggest i'm a cute, sporty 25 year old guy from England and would love to chat with fun, interesting and playful ladies who are keen to roll the dice and see what happens!

I am on msn/yahoo/skype/walkie talkie, morse code...all the usual! ;) Interested in everything and anything really, but am particualrly partial to giving oral, so if you would happily accomodate the grazing of soft stubble on your inner thighs as an expert tongue, gently rolls, and slides up and down your soft, sensitive, swollen lips before slowly massaging and teasing your... sorry i digress... then feel free to drop me a pm!

And finally, here's a cheeky little pic to hopefully get those fingers furiously tapping away... on the keys that is! :devil:

3,2,1...go! Haha look forward to hearing from you! x

PS - Do you think i should start a pic thread!? Just something i have been toying with for a while...!

Nice watch 😎

Well look who it is!

If you’re not barefoot then you’re overdressed!

Thank you for the re-welcome... it appears I’ve missed those sexy dulcet tones again, damn it! Anyone around... and by anyone I mhean you cheeky ladies browsing who are too scared to post publicly but can think of nothing better than a cute English guy, playing with you aurally for a few hours :devil:

Olympics watching...

Ladies, if you’ve got your edges waxed and are ready to hold onto a pole tightly whilst you have the thrill of your life for 2.5mins then you’re ready... for the downhill skiing! ;)

And if you’re up for a cheeky flirt, then drop me a message, especially if the English accent does it for you :devil:

Hmmm no love for my Winter Olympics banter hey! :eek:

Ah well, onwards and upwards... or down, if you like that sort of thing :cattail:

Any ladies browsing up for a cheeky flirt!?

Ooooops tried to be clever and insert an image in the thread there... clearly not as tech savvy I think!

Anywaaaays... who’s up for a little flirt to ease my red-face :devil:

Last edited:
:devil::nana::rolleyes:;)

A pretty accurate representation of my thoughts right now! Oh come on, don’t act like you’re not impressed... I know you ladies are browsing lit, but get those fingers working on something else (just briefly;)) and drop me a PM to say hi!

Last edited:
Hellooooooo-oooh-ooh-oh (that’s an echo as opposed to some kind of bad footy chant or lame remix!)

Just a little bump for any ladies passing throug who fancy a cheeky, English chap to brighten their day or night! :devil:

Sorry, well not really! This made me laugh... you know the drill, just a cute English guy looking for some playful banter and flirting. Love voice chat, so if that’s your thing thenfeel free to slide into my DMs!

Hey-Sexy-My-Horn-is-waiting-for-you.jpg

How good are Sunday mornings!? It’s cold and windy outside, your head is a little fuzzy from a few drinks on saturday night and all you want to do is sink into the covers and let your hands wander south...

If your a flirty lit lady who is partial to a cheeky Englishman then you know where to cum...:devil:

By the way, i’m back!
Unless you’ve been living under the covers then you might have seen me before,
My goal tonight is to treat you to an English, aural feast of dulcet, cheeky tones.
Please feel free to drop me a message if this tickles your fanny... oops, fancy! :devil:

Well, well I know you’re tempted, but sending a PM is just that click too far,
Honestly, don’t be shy I promise I’ll be gentle until we’ve had drinks at the bar.
I’m a cute and cheeky English guy with a degree in flirting that’s me,
You love to read and chat, with an aching for the accent and probably the’D’!
Born and raised in England but now living in Australia is where I am,
As long as the time zone works I won’t be your wham, bam, thank you ma’am!
With cunning linguistics and a tongue that’s yearning to please,
I’d love to chat about all things related to the naughty version of the birds and the bees!

:caning:

I’m back! Hopefully there may be a few lit ladies with their fingers slowly scrolling through these threads (amongst other things!) in need of a cheeky, English chap with some aural skills to ease you over that orgasmic edge!

Drop me a Pm, particularly if you’re partial to a flirty skype :caning:

By my reckoning it’s about time I jumped back on here.
Unfortunately, all I have to fear is my cute self
Meaning that if you fancy a cheeky chat with a cute English guy
Perhaps you would be so kind as drop me a PM

:devil:

Believe it or not, I’m still
Under the impression that
My witty posts are actually
Perfect aphrodisiacs to you lit ladies...!

:caning:

By the way,
Unless you’ve already had the rabbit out, then
My cheeky English accent and naughty
Personality will have you lit ladies in a very good place!

If you’re reading this and you’re a ‘lady’, then it’s probably worth a quick PM :devil:

Another hot and sticky weekend in Australia, weather-wise... obviously!

If any ladies are browsing through and fancy a cheeky English guy, living on the upside down part of the world then do drop me a note. Imagine that, metaphorically being constantly on the bottom of a 69... one of my favourite places to be actually ha!

Hey hey!

I’ll keep this short, quick and extremely pointy... three things I thankfully am not blessed with!

English guy living in Oz, playing sport, cheeky banter and loving the outdoors - if a cute English accent is something you think might be for you then I’d love to have a fun flirt with any lit ladies passing through... :rolleyes:

X

Hey hey!

Sunday morning here, and everyone knows what that means... yep, doing my best impression of a tent with the sheets as the canvas! Haha!

Any ladies passing through who want a cheeky, English guy to tease them with his orally tempting cunning linguistics!? Drop me a note if a flirt over skype tickles your fancy :devil:

Brrrrrr!

It’s a chilly one in Sydney this morning, if any females would like to sneak under the covers and have a cheeky flirt then you know where I am! Cute English guy here for ya, with an even better accent ;)

Morning all!

By the time you read this i’ll probably be back
Under the covers in my warm world of sheets and tents
My advice toy you would be to drop me a
PM as this English guy loves a cheeky flirt and has the banter to back it up :devil:

Come on lit ladies I know you’re reading, give me a shot or two, i’ll Make it worth your smile...!

Hey hey!

Because it’s a Saturday and I’m up and about,
Unless i’m mistaken there are some delightfully naughty ladies on these boards.
My key attributes are a cheeky smile,
Paired with a sexy English accent and a flirty personality

If you’re browsing and this post gave you even a little smile then drop me a PM! X

Morning/afternoon/evening,

Travelling around a little at the moment so thought I’d take the opportunity to say hi and try to stimulate some action from those notoriously tricky to crack lit ladies...! :devil:

I can offer a plethora of skills which I hope might appeal, including, but not limited to:
- expert in flirting
- superb attention to detail
- an English voice which prince harry would be proud of
- cheeky banter which can be tailored accordingly
- a willingness to please

Pm me if this might sound like a cheeky chap you would want to have a crack at! :eek:

Morning all!

Quick little bump for a lazy Saturday here in Oz... hopefully there might be a lit lady passing through who is intrigued a cheeky, English guy and fancies a flirt :devil:

Xx

Evening all!

Sore and broken after a tough rugby game this afternoon... I know I know, I can feel the sympathy flowing!

If any lit ladies are passing through and fancy a gentle, English voice to help them through their morning/day/evening then you’ve come to the right place!

Drop me a PM and we can flirt and maybe get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions. And perhaps play a little game called just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels, or "Ouch, ouch, you're on my hair.” :devil:

Back