Submissive female cravings...

I fear your thong will be a rag soon tossed away in the room to be found later.
I want nothing between my mouth and those moist lips of yours.
 
Tasting you and hearing your sounds,breathing and even that erotic cussing as I make you cum is what I am craving to melt that pussy with my mouth as your ass still stings a little is after all my pleasure.
 
Mmmmm dripping you naughty girl, your making me throb and the rush of beast mode is louder now.....soon that mouth of yours will be put to work and only make muffled sounds.:devil:
 
I haven’t even touched myself ....yet.


And my thong is soaked, Ass in the air and my big nipples begging to be touched...
 
I love cock.

Licking,sucking, slurping, drooling on it when the back of my throat clenches on it...

Hard cock is gods gift to sluts like me.
 
I like that and me hard,throbbing and so hot to the touch , it want to be in your mouth to start with!

I will enjoy the sight of your hard nipples and leave them alone for now but smile at how wet you are.
 
My favorite place to start is the tip, lapping up the pre cum and looking up innocently...
 
Hard cock is what a slutty girl like you was made for, to serve and to cream on when it fills your wet pussy.

touch yourself naughty girl and know I wish I could lick your damp fingers clean of your juices and smell you scent before making your mouth the first hole I use tonight!
 
What a sight you must be when teasing and licking a cock, but for now your arms and hands are useless only your lips and tongue can work my cock, feel my hand on the back of you head.

when I can't take it anymore I will hold your head down and make you swallow all of me and tell you each time what a good little cock slut you are !
 
I love being called a good little slut.

I just pulled out my little bullet vibe and slipped it into my panties at a low setting...
 
words becoming difficult to spell correctly, my heart beat pulse in my cock, the room feeling hot and my desire to use you and all your holes is so strong right now.

Your nipples will soon be sucked,licked bitten and squeezed .....hope your happy you submissive slut! I am :devil: :heart: :nana:
 
A bullet on your clit? tell me about your clit, your pussy and what other words make you feel desired?
 
words becoming difficult to spell correctly, my heart beat pulse in my cock, the room feeling hot and my desire to use you and all your holes is so strong right now.

Your nipples will soon be sucked,licked bitten and squeezed .....hope your happy you submissive slut! I am :devil: :heart: :nana:

Love when my tits are touched, nipples tweaked and sucked... this slut is soaked that’s what I am...
 
Tug your nipples sexy girl and wiggle that round ass you sexy slut!
 
A bullet on your clit? tell me about your clit, your pussy and what other words make you feel desired?

My clit is slippery and swollen. I love being called a whore, a slut, cock slut, ass slut, cock whore, and other like names.

Its dancing for you and making typing such a task!
I’m rocking my hips into the bullet- my typing is getting a little complicated as well.. but I wouldn’t trade it. I love being my horny slut self
 
Do you have any clamps my sexy whore!

I love watching a slut move her hips and build into that raging wet climax on my face or on mycock andbe coated in her juices.

Have he lay on my chest panting and letting me kiss her head and make sure she knows shes such a good slutty girl for me.
And she knows that she's about to get pounded in a heated animal like way as I can't hold back anymore.
 
You have my attention ,my desire and I want you my sexy whore cumming and working those pussy lips into a creamy mess.

Can you do this for me ?
 
None that will stay on my big hard nipples I.

I think I think I need my butt plug
Yes my sexy slut please shove that plug into your asshole and tug those nipples like I was sucking them and you were bouncing on my cock showing me what a sweet little fuck doll you are !:heart:
 
Back
Top