The Classified Ads (closed for momadness)

wideeyedone

Baby did a bad, bad thing
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Posts
7,070
Christy Jennings was just 19 when she moved to LA after a lifetime in small town Texas. She had big dreams but a small bank account. She was staying in an apartment with seven other girls. They all worked part time jobs and hustled to auditions. Christy was sweet and babyfaced.

She was excited about the job listing she had found on Craig's list. The posting was for a part time nanny in a very nice neighborhood. The post was vague and it made her wonder if the family might belong to a famous actor or producer.

She dressed in a simple navy dress and a pair of leather sandals. Her dark hair was braided in a long rope down her back. She had on just lipstick and mascara, her freckles showing.

She gave the uber driver the address. He took her to a gated home. She hit the buzzer and she was let inside. She was wide eyed and impressed. An attractive fellow invited her in and told her to wait for a few minutes as the last interview was going long. He gave her a glass of mineral water with sliced fruit in it. She sat down and nervously sipped it.

After a few moments she felt fuzzy around the edges. She sat down and she felt someone take the glass from her.

"It's okay, Christy. Just relax. Everything will be okay." She tried to ask what was happening to her, but she couldn't make the words, and then the world melted away.

She awakened a few hours later on a cold floor. Her head was aching, her mouth was dry, and she was so cold. She was shivering.

"Hello?" She called out, hearing her voice echo around the bare room she was in. She tried to sit up but she still felt dizzy.
 
Christy was blinking hard and trying to clear her thoughts. She drew her knees up trying to cover her body, she was so cold. She could feel her nipples, rock hard in the cold.

She looked down at the cuffs and chains.

"Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone. I won't... just let me go, please." Her voice was so soft and girlish. Her babyface and her fear made her look even younger than her nineteen years. "Please just let me go. My name is Christy and there are people that will miss me if I don't go home."

A little frightened sob shook her shoulders and made her gasp for breath.
 
Christy felt all hope slip from her as he spoke. Everything he said was true. She had been so homesick. The other girls would believe it. They would divide up her clothes and her CDs.

“What do you want?” She whispered softly. She curled the blanket around herself as tightly as she could.

“Why is it so cold in here? Are we still in Southern California?” She was trying to not sound panicked.
 
Christy nervously removed the blanket. She knelt up as he described but her head was lowered. There were just detail too many for her to remember in her nervous state.

Christy bit her lip. With her hair pulled back and braided she looked even younger and more innocent.

Christy found herself holding her breath as she waited to see what he might ask of her next.
 
She flinched when he nudged her knees apart. And when he told her eyes down, she looked down at her hands. She couldn't stop looking at the cuffs and the chains. They made a chilling rattling sound each time that she moved.

"I don't have any major medical issues. I broke my left foot a few years ago, I used to do ballet and had a stress fracture, but it is healed. I am allergic to penicillin." Her voice was still shaking.

She gasped when his fingers grazed the small scar on the back of her hip.

"That was from a nail in my uncle's barn. I snagged it during a game of hide and seek when I was ten."

His hand was warm on her cool skin.
 
Christy cried out softly when he stepped on the chain. It took two or three tries when she attempted to speak. She could feel the heat coming off of his skin.

“I haven’t. Not really. I tried. But I kept choking and gagging. So, I ended up using my hand. That’s the truth.” Tears slid down her cheeks as she spoke.

She opened her little mouth and made an o of her lips on the head of his cock. She took a deep panicked breath through her nose and looked up at him.
 
It wasn't just the gagging that scared Christy it was the lack of being able to breathe. She was a little claustrophobic and between the invasion of his cock, the press of his body and her hands being pinned, she started to panic. She found she was very aware of the collar around her neck and that seemed to make it harder to breathe too.

She started mewling and trying to escape. She tried to pull her hands back, to get just an inch or so of freedom. She pulled her head back as far as she could, but the shackles were biting into her hands.

She didn't want to make him angry, but her fight or flight was kicking in and all she wanted was to get away.

She choked and sputtered under him, her tears sending streaks of mascara down her cheeks.

But he didn't stop. She tried to look up at him, to plead, to beg.

His thigh was pressed up against her breasts, and she felt trapped.
 
Christy felt as if she was standing on a narrow beam and she didn't understand it. On one side was panic and fear, on the other was his calm, but firm voice-- which she was also afraid of. Yet, she felt something else, too. She couldn't understand. She didn't understand why his voice, his eyes, his control were less frightening than the other, but it was.

She exhaled and looked up at him, locking her pretty doe brown eyes on his. She nodded and took a deep breath through her nose. She knew what was going to come and rather than fight it, she tried her very best to relax her body. To sink into his eyes and his voice. And she felt him push the rest of his cock into her mouth.

She didn't dare move, lest she mess it up somehow, but she knew she wasn't going to choke and pass out, or throw up. Tears of relief slid down her cheeks.

She felt so many things she didn't understand.But the relief was a comfort, even if he hadn't removed himself from her pretty mouth.
 
Tears dripped down Christy's face as he pounded his cock in her mouth. She breathed through her nose and made tiny noises. But she did not look away from him as he used her mouth.

She whimpered piteously when his cock seemed to get larger and harder in her mouth.

The sounds in the back of her throat sounding like a dog begging or whimpering in fear.

Her sounds made her feel even more ashamed. The cuffs bit into her hands and the chain rattled under his foot. And then she felt him throb on her tongue. She held her breath and she felt him thrust and groan and filled his throat with his cum.

She swallowed his cum and when he pulled out of her mouth, she slumped down on the floor and cried softly.
 
The sounds of the chains and the winch made her flinch. She couldn't stop herself from shaking.

He began talking to her about the rules as he wiped her tears.

As a southern girl, yes, Sir was easy to bring to the tip of her tongue.

"Yes, Sir." She whispered. "I can barely reach the floor." She tried to keep looking at him. But his eyes were so intense.

"Please, Sir... just lower me an inch. Please?" She asked ever so softly.
 
After he smacked her ass, she moved like a ballerina on her toes to get into the position that he asked for.

"I am sorry, Sir." She whispered softly. "I didn't know." She whispered. Her legs shook as she tried to stay on the balls of her feet.

Her young, sleek body was on display in every way. There was no way to hide her body from him.

She kept her eyes on his, she didn't want another slap.
 
"I didn't know, Master." She ran her tongue on the inside of her cheek, feeling the sting.

"The first rule was the slave position, anytime you leave or enter the room." Her eyes flew wide open. "Master." She added in a panic. His warm hands kept skimming her skin.
 
She moaned softly when she heard his belt slide from his belt loops. She watched his hands and then his anger was back.

"I am to look at your eyes, Master." She offered softly before the belt thwacked against her backside, leaving a stripe of pink across her pert backside.

His foot on the chains made the shackles bite into her ankles. She whimpered softly.

"I am sorry, Master." She could feel the warmth on her skin where he had smacked her with the belt.
 
Christy was shaking so very badly. The chains she wore rattled and her scream bounced around the room.

"Master is the center of my universe and I will show my respect by always watching his eyes and ending my sentences with Master or Sir." She whispered. She held her breath as she waited to see if he was pleased or angered.
 
The pain of the belt was a sting and a thud. His big hands slapping her breasts was a large sting. Him pulling on her nipples was a different kind of pain. It hurt, but it also made her rise up on her toes. She could feel the muscles in her calves burn.

"I am my Master's property and will display my body in any manner that my Master desires." She answered softly, but she didn't look away.
 
Christy's body was straining. His fingers continued to tease her and she could feel herself getting wetter.

"Master is the center of my universe and I will show my respect by always watching his eyes and ending my sentences with Master or Sir." She gasped and shivered.
"I am my Master's property and will display my body in any manner that my Master desires."

Christy began to wonder if she was going to remain a virgin for much longer, but she didn't dare ask.
 
The last belt lashes had taken her breath away. It took her a breath or two to be able to speak.

The rules tumbled out of her mouth with little sobs as punctuation. And then she looked at him. “My body is yours to use, Master. “ her voice was so very tiny and full of fear.
 
Christy bit her lip as he told her what he was going to do. She was glad she couldn’t see. His fingers burned against the red stripes on her ass. She whimpered when he pinched and opened her ass cheeks.


Her wrists ached and then she screamed when he pushed into her. Her ass was so very tight. His thrusting took her right off of her feet.

She sucked in deep breath after deep breath, trying to find relief. She felt as if she might tear into two.
 
His fingers toyed with her clit and it made her body jump and made her whimper. It was ever so intense when he trapped her clit between his fingers and tormented her.

"Master is the center of my universe and I will show my respect by always watching his eyes and ending my sentences with Master or Sir." She gasped and shivered.
"I am my Master's property and will display my body in any manner that my Master desires."

He slam fucked her ass and she was breathless.

"I am not just her for you to take what you want, I am to offer it, Master."
 
Christy lowered her eyes as he said. Her wrists ached. Her breasts were sore. She could feel his cum leaking out of her, dripping down her thighs. She wanted to relax, but she had to stay on the balls of her feet.

When she knew the door was solidly closed, she let the tears come. She cried until she had no more tears, and there were just shuddering sobs. Her legs shook and her calves and thighs ached.

Her fingers felt as if they were beginning to go numb, she kept wriggling her fingers, trying to find a comfortable position.
 
When he unlatched her from the winch, she had trouble making her legs work. Her move to the slave was not elegant but she complied. She was clumsy but obedient.

"Master is the center of my universe and I will show my respect by always watching his eyes and ending my sentences with Master or Sir." Her answer was a shaking whisper.
"I am my Master's property and will display my body in any manner that my Master desires."

She held her breath, hoping that she had done nothing wrong. She didn't want him to hit her any more.
 
Christy got down on her knees and assumed the position. She felt weak and lightheaded, but she stayed on her knees until he was gone. Then she crawled to the cot and curled up. She tucked the blanket around herself and then did her best to sleep.

She was weak and distraught and at first she thought she might cry again. However, it only took a few moments under the warm blanket for her to fall fast asleep.

She looked so sweet and young and peaceful as the cameras recorded her sleeping.
 
Christy was sound asleep. His voice and his hands in his hair awakened her in a panic. She tried to remember. She tried to string words together, but her Master's booming voice and his strong hands terrified her.

She fell to her knees, stammering but it took her almost a minute to clear her head.

"Master is the center of my universe and I will show my respect by always watching his eyes and ending my sentences with Master or Sir."

She broke position to cover her face, she was sure that he was going to hit her.
 
She closed her eyes and dipped in slow breaths between her words. She stammered and whispered but she managed to get out her rules. One by o e she recited then in her small, timid and tearful voice.

She opened her eyes and focused on his.

“I am sorry, Master.” She sipped in a breath making her breasts rise. “I was startled and confused, Master. “ tears streamed down her pink cheeks but she didn’t look away.
 
Christy's hands shook as she unbuckled his belt, then she opened his trousers. She wet her lips and took him in her fingertips. She planted a kiss to the head of his cock. Then she took him in her mouth. She started slowly moving up and down, using her lips and her tongue.

She kept her eyes on him. She looked up at him sweetly, to see if he was pleased.
 
Back
Top