Teachers special project(closed for Uggg)

latenightlover

Experienced
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Posts
40
Patrick Dunn sat hunched over his desk, his usual position while in his office, grading a stack of tests that was so tall it almost toppled over. The room was dimly lit as it was starting to get late into the afternoon and being winter it was already starting to get dark out. The blinds on the window behind him were open and a magnificent sunset shown in the distance but he seemed to involved in the task to notice. It was his office hours but as usual none of his students had been by for quite some time, which was fine from him because of the stack of tests he had to mow through before tomorrow afternoon.

Depression quickly started to sink in the further and further the deeper into his grading he got. He threw down his pen in an combination of disgust and frustration as he ran his hand through his hair. His dress shirt crinkling a little at the option and coming slightly untucked from his long black dress pants. After being at it for several hours he needed a break. His stomach growled and he realized that he had worked through lunch and his body was reminding him that, other than stressed, he was also quite hungry.

Taking a quick peak around his office and at what little bit of the hall he could see and listening to see if anyone was coming down the hall, he reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a brown paper bag and a flask. He usually didn't drink on the job but this semester had been very trying and he used it to calm his nerves. On top of the busy semester with frustrating students he was up for tenure so his performance was under the microscope. He feared after this most recent group of tests that he would never get tenure. The stress of being up for review was starting to put a strain on his life outside of work and it caused him to recently break up with a long term girlfriend. If he was being honest, the drinking also helped deal with that, but he wasn't that honest with himself.

Pushing the stack of papers back on his desk, he set to work on his lunch. It was a simple sandwich and an apple and his flask was filled with rum and coke mixed. He wasn't much of a drinker so he felt less guilty mixing the hard liquor with soda. It also helped hide the fact he was drinking. Taking a long drag from the flask he started to feel his weary muscles relax. He took a deep breath and set to the task of trying to relax and enjoy his lunch despite the mountain of papers cluttering his desk and the thoughts ever present in the back of his head.

He was deep in through when he was pulled out of his revelry by a knock on his open door. He jumped a little at the sound and then felt a bit sheepish as he hadn't even heard the young woman in his doorway approach. The sudden jolt out of his thoughts made him spill a little of his drink onto the desk, which caused him to panic and soak up with his tie.

"Yes..." he said nervously to the student in his doorway.
 
Arriving at Professor Dunn’s door a little flustered was the result of finding time had flown by a lot quicker than expected. Cavelle meant to knock lightly but with her vision a little blurred by tears she tripped at the last moment and ended up giving the door quite a thump. She recovered quickly and hadn’t hurt herself but the sudden noise startled the professor who spilled his drink over his desk. Cavelle was mortified.

"Yes..." he sounded nervous.

“Oh... Professor, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you!”

She rushed forward looking in her bag for something to try and help him mop up the mess with but to her surprise he jumped up and intercepted her. He used his own tie for the job instead. Cavelle smiled shyly; there had always been something about Professor Dunn that intrigued her. He was a strange man but extremely intelligent and not entirely unattractive despite his age, but really, who uses their tie to mop a spilled soda? She felt herself sympathetic to his awkwardness. It was something she could relate to.

“Are you okay dear? Have you been crying?”

She blushed. This whole situation was becoming embarrassing.

“No professor, I don’t know if you recognize me but I’m Cavelle Bates, I normally wear glasses in your lectures. I’m trying out contact lenses for the first time today. It’s harder than I thought it would be.”

That was the truth and it was also part of why she was here. She’d climbed out of bed that morning at a leisurely nine am. With no morning lectures she could afford to sleep in. She took her time in the shower and even considered a little play time while she had herself all soaped up and slippery but the anticipation of trying out the new disposable contact lenses her optometrist had given her changed her mind. If this trial went well she would commit to buying a long term pair. It was all part of her plan to reinvent herself.

Out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her tall slender frame and her favorite fluffy towel wrapped around her short dyed black hair she’d looked at the little double container with excitement. Getting them in was the tricky part. The optometrist had shown her how during her appointment and with his gentle assistance she’d managed to fit them on the third try. This was the first time she’d tried by herself though and it proved more difficult alone.

After a quarter of an hour of painful poking and prodding as well as a few minutes of teary eyed blinking she was finally able to look at herself in the mirror and see clearly without glasses for the first time since half way through primary school when her vision had begun to deteriorate. For the most part she liked what she saw, though maybe she wished she had a bit more shape to her legs.

Cavelle was a tall woman, she’d begun to shoot away at about fourteen years old and by the time she was eighteen she’d stood half a head above most of the other girls. She had a lean figure and was fit from playing netball but she was shy and dressed conservatively.

That and maybe also the glasses had kept her under the radar where boys were concerned. That was something she planned to change. The truth was that at twenty one she was starting to feel lonely. She looked with envy at the other girls out and about with their boyfriends or flirting shamelessly in the student cafeteria. Though it didn’t come naturally to her she was intending to get noticed. The contacts were phase one of the plan. Phase two, new sexier clothes, would be next but there were budgetary limitations to this plan. As a result phase one point five was getting a paid job.

Professor Dunn had left a note on the notice board saying he was looking for second year students to help tutor some of his first years. So after an afternoon lecture with Professor Price and a hot chocolate at the University Cafe she’d headed for the admin block where Professor Dunn's office was located on the second floor.

What she hadn’t been expecting was how glorious the setting sun would look from the second story windows. The winter gods were really putting on a show this evening. Every tint of orange painted the underside of the ominously building clouds and when Cavelle lifted her hand to the window glass the light painted her slender wrist a pale shade of peach.

She spent a minute taking it all in but staring at the sunset with new contacts in was very irritating on her eyes. She’d been wearing the new lenses all day and her eyes were at their limit. Tears started to flow and she couldn’t wipe them away fast enough as she headed for the professor’s door with dark blue and green spots in her vision, a strange contrast to the beauty of the sky outside.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
O.O.C. NOTE: To Latenightlover

Hi Latenightlover.

As it has now been about four and half months since I've heard from you I am going to assume you aren't coming back and I've begun seeking another writer to take over your character in this RP.

If you do return then I will happily start a new RP with you and I hope given that we were only one post each into this one that you will understand and not mind too much.

Uggg:rose:
 
Last edited:
OOC: stepping into the role of Patrick at Uggg's invitation!!
=====================================
"Well, Ms. Bates, it is always nice to see a student outside of the classroom. Am I to assume that your are here because of my posting for a student assistant here in my office? Or is there something else I can help you with? Please have a seat and tell me what I can do for you."
 
Last edited:
Cavelle was grateful when he spoke in a calm tone and she took the seat he indicated, the only one apart from his not piled with books and papers . The whole contact lens situation and the spilling of the drink had left her a little flustered but now she took a moment to look around the Professors cluttered office and collect her thoughts before she answered.

“No, actually Professor I wasn’t aware of that position but I saw a notice on the cafeteria board saying you needed tutors for your first year students?”

Now that she knew of the other position available she was considering it but the quick look around his office had offered a little insight into his organization skills or lack thereof and she was not particularly keen to take that larger task on if she didn’t have to. Besides she already had a bit of reputation as a bookworm and if she became his assistant people would probably begin to think of her as a ‘teacher’s pet;’ that certainly wouldn’t help with the boyfriend situation.

“I have a full scholarship for my fees and expenses so I haven’t needed any extra work in the past but my budget is a bit tight and a few luxuries would be nice so if the pay is good I’d be prepared to take on a bit of tutoring in my spare time. That is of course if you think my grades are good enough?”

That last sentence was a little cheeky; Cavelle knew full well she was one of his best second year students and she was just fishing for complements. She was surprised at herself. It was a little out of character to behave like that but something inside her had made the decision for her. The words were out before she knew it... and besides, was it really so wrong to want a little praise from a man like this? A man in a position of authority?

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Although he might not have recognized her at first, just the mention of her name registered with him and his 'grading brain' told him that she was one of his best students, always attentive in class, good questions and dialogue, and top of the class grades.

"Ah, yes, Ms. Bates. I think you would be an excellent tutor for some of my first year students; I can think of three or four right off that could use some help. There may be others; I will bring that up to my next class meeting and see what kind of response we get."

Sitting back in his chair, Patrick took a few seconds to look directly at Cavelle. Taller than most, if not all, of other female students, she was quite attractive, in her own way. Tall, thin, not dressed in a manner to attract attention . . . like so many of the female students . . . Cavelle still was quite appealing to Patrick. He had been approached by more than one female student who thought a better grade could be had by fucking her instructor . . . or at least offering him a blowjob in his office.

As much as Patrick enjoyed female companionship, he had never been interested in a one-night stand in exchange for a better grade . . . it seemed that most of those offers came from big tits and short skirts. No, his preference had always been for the less flamboyant ladies; the ones that knew they were attractive, but always managed to keep it low-key . . . such as Caravelle Bates who was now sitting in his office.
 
As quickly as Cavelle had recovered from her awkward entry so too had the Professor, apparently, recovered from the spilled drink; he seemed much more at ease as he sat back in his chair and addressed her questions.

He seemed quite taken by the idea of having her tutor which was gratifying; Cavelle was always a little self conscious in the back of her mind about the fact that her scholarship was not academic. She’d gotten a free ride on the back of her netball abilities but that didn’t mean she was going to goof off and waste the opportunity she’d been given. She worked hard academically and it was nice to know that her efforts were paying off. But she had to keep her eye on the goal here. The whole point of this exercise was to try and raise a bit of money for a wardrobe makeover and then maybe she’d be able to have a social life. Maybe even one that included a boyfriend.

“Umm... I don’t want to come across as avaricious Professor but I’d be doing this for the money so... Umm ... Yea, how much does it pay?”

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"I believe that the going rate for tutors right now is $9.00 per hour per student. I want to start at that rate; however, I am going to see how your students progress in the next few weeks. If I see some significant progress, I will definitely try to convince the department to increase that rate."

Maintaining his 'professorial' posture, Patrick continued to observe Cavalle with more than just a passing interest. In her own way, he found hr quite attractive and wondered about her social life.

"I will make the announcement in my first year classes this week and see what kind of a response we get. How soon would you be able to begin your tutoring? I guess the next question is: Where? We might be able to find an unused classroom; possibly, a study room in the library. There is one other possibility. I have an unused room in my apartment set up as a study. Providing both you and your student were there at the same time, that should not prove to be a conflict or problem."
 
Cavelle was starting to realize she hadn't really thought this through well enough. At just $9 an hour it would be barely worth the bus trip unless she was doing a lot of tutoring and she needed time for her own studies and netball training. If she took this on it may end up taking up so much time it would have the opposite effect to what she desired on her social life.

She was feeling a little crest fallen.

"And the other position professor? The assistant role, what does that involve? How much does that role pay?"

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"Obviously, the $9/per hour is not what you are looking for. Think about it this way. What if I can arrange for you to tutor two students at once? That would make it $18 per hour. If I can arrange for 2 groups of 2 students each; two 1-hour sessions for each group each week, that turns out to be $72 per week.'

Patrick looks over for a response to this idea, hoping that makes the offer a bit more palatable.
 
$72 dollars a week for hours work? That seemed manageable specially if the Professor organized the appointments so they were in two pairs. That way Cavelle would only need four bus trips.

"Well professor that's sounding manageable it would be quite time consuming if I had to come all the way in here to the campus every time though. You know I live off campus in the Hillbrook area right? Maybe your place would be closer to where I lived?"

She thought about it for a bit. Was she being too hasty. She hadn't looked at all her options yet and the professor still hadn't told her about the office assistant roll. She kind of liked him, he was quirky for sure but he also came across quite gentle and reassuring. His office was in a bit of a state but that would only need fixing once, then after that regular tidying could prevent it from getting this messy again.

"Actually professor I think I could be interested in that assistant position if that pays well. I didn't know about it so I hadn't considered it an option but it might be easier on my schedule, what does that role require?"

She had been engaged in her own thoughts and plans throughout most of their conversation and was also resting her sore eyes on the hands she held clasped in her lap but she looked up now curiously and met his gaze. He had nice eyes, perhaps a little sad, with expressive brows. A friendly face indeed and on impulse she smiled a happy genuine smile at him.

:rose:
 
"We could possibly even work it out so that the tutoring sessions are back-to-back, only requiring two trips per week. If we schedule them on campus, we might even be able to arrange them around your class schedule, eliminating extra trips altogether."

Watching her mood change a bit as the discussion continues, he senses that Cavelle might actually fit the role of his assistant.

"As far as my assistant, I am looking for someone to help me get a bit more organized in here (chuckle), assist in grading exams from first year classes, and occasionally assist in the classroom when exams are given. Other functions may arise, but those are the primary duties as of now. The pay would be $12 per hour for 8-10 hours a week; your schedule could be arranged around your classes, not requiring additional trips to campus. Occasionally, I do some of my grading at my apartment in the Concord area, not too far from Hillbrook."

Leaning back in his chair, he watches her eyes and demeanor as she mulls over the options before her.
 
"Okay thanks Professor I'm definitely going to take one of these two options but I think I need to have a think about it and look at my schedule. It's Friday now so do you think it would be okay for me to mull it over for the weekend and I'll send you an email on Sunday night with my decision?"

Cavelle had already begun to gather her bag and scarf. She had the professor's email address for assignments but then a thought occurred to her.

"Thanks so much for your time and sorry again for the spilled drink, is the assignment email address the best contact to use professor?"

She was stepping towards the door as she spoke. If she didn't hurry she'd have to wait 25 minutes in the cold for the next bus and it was getting dark out now that the sun had set.

"Sorry to rush this but I really need to make my bus on time."

She hoped he didn't think her rude.

:rose:
 
"Yes, go. I don't want to be the one to make you late for your bus. Just let my know by Sunday evening what your decision is. I have several other students to interview, but after chatting with you, I am going to give you first choice."

Smiling as you turn and walk down the hall, but not returning to my paperwork until I watch your long legs and tight ass turn the corner toward the stairs.
 
"Cavelle! how long have you been staring at that? Turn the sound on!"

Cavelle blushed as she realized what she'd been doing. Her flatmate Teresa had just walked into the lounge and found Cavelle staring blankly at the TV with the sound muted. She'd turned the sound off when the ads came on then got lost in her own little fantasy world and completely missed that the game show she'd been watching was restarted.

"Sorry I was day dreaming about that job."

She flicked the sound back on but quietly as they'd probably chat now anyway.

"The job for the Professor?"

Teresa's tone was far from innocent and Cavelle laughed as she thew a cushion across the room with well practiced 'netball' accuracy.

"It wasn't that type of daydream!"

Teresa caught the cushion easily and sent it back just a quickly but not nearly as accurately. Cavelle almost fell off the couch to catch it and they both burst out laughing.

"So you're going to take the job then? Which one?"

"I should take the tutoring role it's the better option for me but the more I think about the professor's assistant role the more it appeals to me... I really don't know why... I haven't made up my mind yet, it's only Saturday, I've still got a day. I'll think about it some more."

"Don't think about it too much- you'll go blind!"

She wasn't quick enough to dodge Cavelle's next throw, which was good as it meant she didn't see how badly she'd made her friend blush.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Patrick made a dent in the remaining papers that needed to be scored before Monday, threw the rest in his briefcase and headed out for his apartment. During the brief bus ride and 4-block walk, he thought back over the mid-afternoon interview with Cavelle. She definitely would fit into either role and he wasn't sure if he had a preference for her.

Tutoring would definitely be a tremendous to some of his struggling students; on the other hand, taking her on as his assistant would mean more frequent direct contact with her. At some point, the man in his brain took over and he had some wild images of her long legs; sure, there had been female students that hinted at doing something for him to get a better grade, but he had never, to this point, gone down that path.

Most of his colleagues, except the gay ones, of course, were tempted by a set of big tits; Patrick always seemed to be drawn to the long-legged ones, wondering what those long limbs would feel like wrapped around his back . . . or, for that matter, his head.
 
From: c.bates765@daymail.com
Sent: Sunday, 13 May 2018 10:06 PM
To: patrickdunn@collegeadmin.net
Subject: Office assistant role application

Good evening Professor Dunn,

Thank you again for your time when I met with you Friday evening. As discussed I have given some thought to the role of office assistant that you told me of and if it is still available I'd like to apply.

If that position is not available any more then I would be interested in taking on the tutor work we discussed but my preference would be the assistant role in your office.

I have attached both my CV and my timetable for this semester for your reference. (I know you can access my timetable directly from the admin server but I have edited this version to include my netball timetable as I will not be available when I have games or training scheduled.)

You can let me know at your convenience whether you'll be taking me on in the roles I've applied for either by return email at this address or on any of the contacts listed in my CV.

Thank you again for your time on Friday and for this opportunity; I promise I will not disappoint you.

Warmest regards,

Cavelle Bates.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Checking his e-mail one last time before going to bed on Sunday night, he was pleased to see a note from Cavelle, indicating her interest in the assistant position . . . causing him to smile; the thought of more personal contact with her gave him a bit of a 'surge' in his shorts.

Typing out a quick reply, "Thank you for the e-mail; the assistant position in my office is yours. Please stop by early this week so we get the necessary documents signed and forwarded to the Finance Office to make sure you get paid. PD"
 
Cavelle had a full schedule on Monday with a lecture in the morning and training in the afternoon so it was Tuesday morning before she had a chance to meet with the Professor. She woke up at 8.30 that morning to a room icy cold and a quick look out the window revealed a world white with the first real frost of the year. She sighed and watched the steam cloud in front of her as she expelled warm air.

The flat she shared with Teresa had wooden floors and she didn't have slippers so from bed she dashed on the tips of her toes across the cold floor and down the hall too the bathroom which was gloriously warm and steamy. Teresa was already up and had used it.

She pulled her thin nightie up over her head gasping as the fabric pulled across her rapidly hardening nipples and thinking a little sadly that it might be time to pull the winter p-jays out of the back of her draw. She'd always preferred nighties too Pajamas.

The hot shower was glorious but it left the bathroom steamy like a tropical hothouse and there was no way she was going to be able to use the mirror to get her contacts in. She'd practiced a bit over the weekend and was getting better at it but she needed to use the mirror. Today would be a glasses day.

Back in her room she pulled her little fan heater out of the cupboard and set it to its highest setting to warm her clothes before she put them on. It had been getting colder for weeks so she already had plenty of winter woolens ready to go. She dressed in a thick green pair of woolly stockings and warm purple skirt. She pulled out her warmest green turtleneck skivvy and a purple woolly hat she would wear after she'd dried her hair with the hair dryer; there was nothing worse than wet hair on a frosty morning.

Breakfast was scrambled egg on toast wolfed down quickly and as she headed for the door at about 9.15 the last couple of things she grabbed were her stripy fingerless gloves and Teresa's warm red scarf which was over the back of a couch in the lounge. The silly girl had probably gotten it out to wear then forgotten it when she left. Cavelle was smiling about that as she zipped up her comfortable but now very well worn brown leather boots and left.

All of Cavelle's clothing was the same stuff she'd had when she first left home after high school. She simply hadn't had the funds since then to update her closet. Hopefully that situation would change soon.

The bus trip was a bit slower than usual. There were more people wanting to use the bus that morning, probably because it was cold out and they normally walked. It was almost ten by the time she reached the college admin block and about ten minutes later when she knocked politely on Professor Dunn's door.

No answer... She knocked again. Still nothing...

He must have a morning class or lecture; she should have called ahead to check. Oh well, the corridor was almost as cold as the morning outside but she was well bundled up in her woollies so she sat down on one of the uncomfortable wooden seats that lined the wall facing the window and pulled a paper back out of her bag.

She could wait.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Tuesday - the one morning Patrick could come in later than usual; no scheduled meetings, no lecture until 11:00. Rounding the corner into the corridor with his office at 10:10, he notice a bundled up form seated on the bench across from his office, not recognizing Cavelle until he got closer to his office.

"Hello, there. Come in, it's probably warmer in the office than out here in the hall. Guess I forgot to tell you that Tuesday is my late morning for coming in."

Tossing his coat and gloves onto one of the chairs in his office, he motioned to the other for her to have a seat. As she took her coat off, he got a better look at her trim, athletic figure; after all, she did say something about a practice schedule to work around. Even with a bra and a turtleneck, her nipples were still showing the effect of the cold.

"I think I have all the paperwork here you need to sign for the Finance Office regarding the assistant's position in my office." Handing her a folder with several forms, nothing can take only one sheet of paper in the academic world. "Look it over and sign if everything is correct. Then we can talk about your schedule and what I have in mind for you to get started."
 
Cavelle didn't have to wait long for the professor to turn up. He wasn't far behind her at all and he was all business as he led her into his office and offered her a chair. It was warmer in the office so she pulled her coat off and hung it over the back of the chair as she took the offered spot across the desk from him and they exchanged pleasantries.

He was watching her with a thoughtful expression on his face that made him look quiet handsome so she offered him a happy smile back. The idea of starting her first job was quite exciting even if it was only a part time role around her busy study and sports schedule. She was planning on sending her mum an email later with the exciting news.

He handed her a folder with a contract in it and she looked it over quickly. It was relatively clear and to be honest she wouldn't really know what to look for in a contract to know if it were particularly good or bad anyway. He'd already signed it and she had no reason not to trust Professor Dunn or the College admin and finance departments so she signed on the last page and initialed the other pages where he indicated then handed it back, at the last minute she remembered something important Teresa had told her.

"May I have a copy of that for my records please Professor? I'm so excited about this. Thank you so much!"

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"Here, let me sign off on it and then if you want to take it down to the Financial Administration office on the first floor, I'm sure they will be happy to make a copy for you. I have to get prepared for my 11:00 lecture. Could you come back to my office between noon and 2:00 so we can talk about your schedule?"

Patrick watched as she walked from his office, a little more bounce to her step that he had seen before . . . caused her tight ass muscles to quiver q bit, must be all the athletic training that made them so tight.
 
Last edited:
Cavelle had a bit of a skip in her step as she made her way back to the Professor's office at about 12.30. The morning sun had burnt off the frost and the day had turned beautiful.

As she'd left she looked back and saw him watching her from down the corridor so she offered a friendly wave in return. Everything had gone smoothly at the admin office and so she had some time to spare which she decided to spend sitting in the sun with her paper back and a coffee from the cafeteria.

When it was time to return to his office she bundled her coat gloves and scarf and carried them under her arm, they just weren't required anymore. She paused at the lovely big windows across from his office door to take in the view then knocked politely on the door frame though the door was open and she could see him inside working on something on his laptop.

She wondered what it was he was doing as he had a look of concentration on his face. Again it struck her what a pleasant face it was. She wasn't sure about interrupting his thoughts but this is when he had told her to be here so she sounded just a little uncertain as she announced herself.

"Hi Professor, are you ready to see me?"

:rose:
 
"As ready as I will ever be," trying to sound as casual as he could when Cavelle returned to his office and announced herself. "Come on in and have a seat."

Since there was only one choice of unoccupied chairs, Cavelle moved toward that chair, coat in hand. "There are a couple of coat hooks behind the door."

"As of now, you are getting paid. I will give you a copy of the departmental timesheet today so that you can keep track of your hours. I am to sign it and forward it to the Finance Office every other Friday and you will receive your pay check the following Wednesday."

Looking around his office, Patrick was formulating in his mind a description of her duties as she sat patiently in front of him. "To start off, I would like your help in getting better organized in here. I am having a new file cabinet and bookcase delivered tomorrow. As you can see, I have a number of books that just need a shelf to land on. After that, we will figure out some sort of filing system for the numerous files I have lying around here. The end result is that there will be room for a small table or desk that you can use whenever you are in here."

As they talked, he could see her eyes light up, maybe already with some ideas of how to help him get organized; as she took a deep breath at the enormity of the task, he noticed how her breasts swelled and filled out her top even more, nipples quite visible.
 
The task of organizing the Professor's office that had initially seemed so daunting when she'd considered it had somehow taken on a new shape. Cavelle found herself becoming more and more excited by the challenge of the project as he spoke. She loved order and imposing a new order on the professor's office could be fun. She loved the idea of having her own desk in the room. A place that would be her place in his space. Somewhere where she would do very important tasks for him.

She almost giggled at the thought of it, but thankfully managed to hide the impulse behind hastily faked sneeze. Cavelle didn't think of her self as immature or childish in any way, after all she was twenty one years old and living independently but this was her first ever job and it was making her feel very grown up all of a sudden. The feeling reminded her of how it had felt that first night after she'd moved in with Teresa.

She took a deep breath to clear her head of the memory and focus on the important stuff the Professor was saying. Maybe her inner happy was shiny through a little though because the professor was trailing off what he'd been saying and was looking at her a bit funny. To cover the awkward moment she inserted a question of her own.

"That all sounds great Professor Dunn but if we are doing that tomorrow what have you got planned for us this afternoon?"

She finished her question off with a bright smile. She liked the Professor and she liked the little expression he made when she smiled at him, like his instincts were telling him to smile back but he couldn't quite remember how. It was cute in an old man kinda way.

:rose:
 
Back
Top