Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all you Daddy Doms and little girls. Other than saying good morning, I wanted to take the time to remind all you gorgeous and wonderful littles that you're very special girls. You are all little princesses, (except sometimes when you arent :devil: ) and special to someone...or a lot of someones. The search to find one's Daddy is a hard one; just as a Daddy's search to find his little girl is rife with disappointment....but never forget your worth, how special you are, and to keep going until that person who can recognize all of you for what you are drags you onto their knee and gives you that first, perfect, spanking. :heart:

Thank you for that reminder: it was very needed and appreciated as I'm on the watch for that ideal Daddy to treasure me.

Good Sunday morning/afternoon to all the Daddies and little girls!

Daddy BeMod, thank you for posting something so beautiful for all us "littles" to read this morning!

Cookie and Peaches, I am so excited you could get together in RL and just strengthen your bond as sisters! We really DO need to plan a sleep over for all the baby girls sometime! It would be the most amazing thing ever!

Hugs and kisses to all of you! :kiss:

Keri

searching is lonesome :(

Awww, Baby, I know how you're feeling. Hang in there. A Daddy will come along when you least expect it (that's how it happened for me). In the meantime, you've got a ton of Daddies and sisters here to make things a bit easier! :kiss:

Keri

Cookie ... and I'm freezing my butt off! I'm at work, handling the register and get those lively blasts of cold air every time the doors open. Enough to make me wish they'd just stay at home.

But, I'm rocking the sexy and keeping an eagle eye for any stray daddies that my wander in LOL

Cookie ... and I'm freezing my butt off! I'm at work, handling the register and get those lively blasts of cold air every time the doors open. Enough to make me wish they'd just stay at home.

But, I'm rocking the sexy and keeping an eagle eye for any stray daddies that my wander in LOL

Love that attitude!!!

"Does sound like fun! So Cookie - care for a road trip? (At least once my head stops feeling like I need to cut it off and bury it somewhere.....far away....:rolleyes:)?"

Hello again to all the little girls on this thread. Where are all the Daddys?????

I have a feeling all the Daddies are watching football...so for now, you may just have to put up with all the little girls all by yourself!!!

Good Sunday morning/afternoon to all the Daddies and little girls!

Daddy BeMod, thank you for posting something so beautiful for all us "littles" to read this morning!

Cookie and Peaches, I am so excited you could get together in RL and just strengthen your bond as sisters! We really DO need to plan a sleep over for all the baby girls sometime! It would be the most amazing thing ever!

Hugs and kisses to all of you! :kiss:

Keri

We were wishing the rest of our sisters could have been there too! Cookie has the most AMAZING house! Big and beautiful and she really DOES have those enormous green eyes!

Thank you Peaches for lunch! You are just as, if not more, amazing in person! Xoxo

:eek: "Thank you sweetie! The feeling is mutual! (And your son is not only a cutie but a natural flirt too!) Had a GREAT time - we have to plan to do it again soon!" (((HUGS)))

Awww, Baby, I know how you're feeling. Hang in there. A Daddy will come along when you least expect it (that's how it happened for me). In the meantime, you've got a ton of Daddies and sisters here to make things a bit easier! :kiss:

Keri

"Hey Keri - how are you feeling today? Able to move around any yet?":rose:

"Hey Keri - how are you feeling today? Able to move around any yet?":rose:

Awww, Peaches, you're so sweet to ask. I'm still in a lot of pain but I can actually move a little today. So, I guess that's definitely an improvement! Now, if only I could sleep at night!

I'm so glad you and Cookie had such a great visit!!!

We were wishing the rest of our sisters could have been there too! Cookie has the most AMAZING house! Big and beautiful and she really DOES have those enormous green eyes!

Ahhh...thank you for the compliments!!! ~blushing~ Yes, my son is a ladies man most days, others he makes me wonder if he is a man's man. :)

I can't wait to do it again, hopefully a longer visit!! .It would been amazing to have had all of us girls together!

Ahhh...thank you for the compliments!!! ~blushing~ Yes, my son is a ladies man most days, others he makes me wonder if he is a man's man. :)

I can't wait to do it again, hopefully a longer visit!! .It would been amazing to have had all of us girls together!

We will have all the little girls together someday!!! Hopefully it won't take forever, but I feel like we're kind of bonded for life (and if that seems stupid, call me on it!)!!!!

N
We will have all the little girls together someday!!! Hopefully it won't take forever, but I feel like we're kind of bonded for life (and if that seems stupid, call me on it!)!!!!

I know what ya mean. :) Maybe it has something to do with nonstop texting the past few days....hehe! That is why I don't ask how you are on here, I'm pretty well up to speed! ;-)

It is now my 100th POST!!!!

Celebrate with me! I couldn't imagine my 100th post being on any other thread but with one on which my family participates!!!!

I love you all so much! I've gone through amazing highs, and even lower lows in the last few weeks, and you have all made sure you were there to support me.

Cookie, Peaches, and NFL, I don't know what I would do without you as my big sisters! You three are amazing!

I am BEYOND blessed to be part of this family!

All my love,
Keri

A

Celebrate with me! I couldn't imagine my 100th post being on any other thread but with one on which my family participates!!!!

I love you all so much! I've gone through amazing highs, and even lower lows in the last few weeks, and you have all made sure you were there to support me.

Cookie, Peaches, and NFL, I don't know what I would do without you as my big sisters! You three are amazing!

All my love,
Keri

Woohoo!! I can see the confetti flying!! :D We love you too and are so happy you found your way:heart: home.

All my love,
Keri

Yay! Congrats to you. Look forward to seeing your avatar........I haven't found one yet. We love you too and like Cookie said, so pleased you are here.

*You haven't seen me though, since I'm supposed to be working haha & its bloody snowing again....I better not get snowed in ;)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back