My Shady Goods

First things first. It's called Am Pics for a reason...

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here...

...and here.​

This morning went well. Just auto-balance and crop. None of my usual artys-fartsy stuff.

Cheers

Last edited:
I thought about putting this in the shower or towel threads because I have plenty of shower and towel pictures here but decided to limit my conscience to a smaller audience.

attachment.php
[|]
Z
Cheers

P.S. Please tell me it's only me that thinks I look like Palpatine smiling in the shower.

You do excellent towel and shower pics.

And I had to google who that was. lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

This morning went well. Just auto-balance and crop. Nome of my usual artys-fartsy stuff.

Cheers

Well what's the reason?

Love these. The second one in particular.

Haha. Tying you up under the bed just isn't the same.:eek::D

Well once I was there you could just flip it over. It's not like I'd be able to stop you at that point.

But there is a second bed that's assembled correctly. Did I fail to mention that?

You do excellent towel and shower pics.

And I had to google who that was. lol

Thanks Icy :kiss:

Yeah that was something for the other nerds out there.

Well what's the reason?

Love these. The second one in particular.

All I meant was I should post new pictures first and answer comments after since it's called Am Pics (and not Am Comments).

Cheers

Oooh, I like ice. ;) I'm sure you'll find new angles, happy to help gauge success of the attempts. :D

Hmph, I had been practicing my counting and everyfink! <pout>

*makes a note about the ice*

I'm sure I'll find a way to snap a few more photos. Where there's a concrete wall and a drill, there's a way. Right?

You've always been a helpful critic STUK with a good eye, two good eyes even (you're not a pirate after all).

And there's always one that tries to work the system to their advantage...usually it's me. Good try but rules are rules (except I'm about to change one...sort of).

Cheers

Well once I was there you could just flip it over. It's not like I'd be able to stop you at that point.

But there is a second bed that's assembled correctly. Did I fail to mention that?

This is true.

Well you do have a big room now! Lol

Thanks Icy :kiss:

Yeah that was something for the other nerds out there.

You're welcome.

I'm a different type of need. Lol

All I meant was I should post new pictures first and answer comments after since it's called Am Pics (and not Am Comments).

Cheers

Oh no! I've been doing it all wrong. Lol:eek:

Game Rule Change?

Good try but rules are rules (except I'm about to change one...sort of).

When I started this is posted:

• I'm thinking of a random number from 1 to 100 (ok not really thinking because I used a random number generator from the Internet).
  • Anyone that wants to play can submit a single guess (comment or PM).

There is a 'random number' and all of the guesses have come in as comments. You've all deconflicted your guesses and right now one of you is winning and the rest are not. But if it's ok with the players I'd like to scrap the existing number and wait to randomly pick a new one at the end of the guessing window.

That way I'm in the same suspenseful boat as everyone else and, at the moment, it puts four of you back in the game.

I hate when the rules are changed after a game starts so if anyone is feeling super lucky and wants it to stay the way it is the game will. I'll assume no reply (comment or PM) is acceptance of the change.

I'll just lay here while you all decide...

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here.​

P.S. See STUK that last line clearly said "Anyone that wants to play can submit a single guess (comment or PM)." and not one guess per comment or PM.

Cheers

Last edited:

There is a 'random number' and all of the guesses have come in as comments. You've all deconflicted your guesses and right now one of you is winning and the rest are not. But if it's ok with the players I'd like to scrap the existing number and wait to randomly pick a new one at the end of the guessing window.

That way I'm in the same suspenseful boat as everyone else and, at the moment, it puts four of you back in the game.

I hate when the rules are changed after a game starts so if anyone is feeling super lucky and wants it to stay the way it is the game will. I'll assume no reply (comment or PM) is acceptance of the change.

attachment.php

P.S. See STUK that last line clearly said "Anyone that wants to play can submit a single guess (comment or PM)." and not one guess per comment or PM.

Cheers

Even though I'm feeling super lucky I think it makes sense to draw the number after the date you set.

And don't get up on my account.;)

And there's always one that tries to work the system to their advantage...usually it's me. Good try but rules are rules (except I'm about to change one...sort of).

Cheers

Well I've just caught up on the rule change and since I didn't win with my guess by the original rules, a second attempt is more than ok! ;)

Cool shower pics this morning, love the effect with the water, I'd say still plenty artsy. :)

Even though I'm feeling super lucky I think it makes sense to draw the number after the date you set.

And don't get up on my account.;)

Thanks Icy :heart:

I wasn't gonna get up but I was gonna flip over and get a tad more comfortable. :devil:

Well I've just caught up on the rule change and since I didn't win with my guess by the original rules, a second attempt is more than ok! ;)

Cool shower pics this morning, love the effect with the water, I'd say still plenty artsy. :)

Thanks STUK :kiss::kiss:

That was one kiss for each (the Yes and the nice comments). Location is at your discretion. :devil:

That's two yes change the rule and roll at the end here and Lyric sent me a PM saying she's fine with it as well. That leaves just Omega and Tali as existing players to vote.

I'll sweeten the pot and say that if the rule change goes through all existing players can pick a second number. No picking until everyone says Yes (that means you STUK!).

Cheers

Cheers

Sounds fair. We'll just enjoy the view here while we wait. Great shower pics too, I love the one with the water in front of your face, very creative! Great eyes from what I can see!

Sounds fair. We'll just enjoy the view here while we wait. Great shower pics too, I love the one with the water in front of your face, very creative! Great eyes from what I can see!

Thanks Tali! :rose:

These are elsewhere in the threads. One. Two.

And Omega sent me a note saying she's good with it too so that's full agreement!

All of you can pick a second number and if anyone else joins they only get one (early bird, snooze you lose, etc.).

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks Tali! :rose:

And Omega sent me a note saying she's good with it too so that's full agreement!

All of you can pick a second number and if anyone else joins they only get one (early bird, snooze you lose, etc.).

Cheers

P.S. These are elsewhere in the threads. One. Two.

Okay, how about 9 which was my first guess and 15 for my second one.

Yeah but it's late for me (just after 1AM) so I'll develop the shot tomorrow and hang it behind the dark room door.

Cheers

Note to self, if you drop the phone before you start taking pictures check the settings.

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here.​

Somehow I flipped to the rear facing camera. More than a dozen lovely shots of the inside of my cell phone case up against the lens.

I'll try again after work.

Cheers

Last edited:
Haha. What a lovely cell phone case you have.;):rolleyes:

Can 72 be my second number?

attachment.php

attachment.php

This morning went well. Just auto-balance and crop. None of my usual artys-fartsy stuff.

Cheers

well, I missed the numbers game, but had to chime in to say that second pic is outstanding! :rose::kiss::heart:

Back