The Unholy Captor

Such a sweet little whore you are my dear, so tasty, and so very sinful. What would Mother superior think if she could see you Now? I am going to fuck you now bitch!

“No!” Dúnlaith couldn’t help the cry that tore from her lips. And it surprised her when the old King stepped in to cease this sin.

Enough girl………you will not fuck her!


Oh how hope sprang into those soft tear shimmering emerald green eyes, like the innocent little lamb that Dúnlaith truly was she, flew into Einar Njord’s arms and buried her tear stained, angelic face against his chest. Dúnlaith could not see the looked that passed between Einar and his dark little Imp Eistir. A look that denied Dúnlaith to her as a lover, yet a promise that she would be able to torment the sweet young beauty in other ways.

The sobbing little Irish Novice sheltered in the security of Einar Njord’s arms. Strong arms that enfolded her. Arms that seemed to promise her his protection. Einar held Dúnlaith close against his chest until her shuttering sobs quieted, and her bitters tears ceased to flow. Einar smiled to himself as his little Lambs sniffles showed her calming. His massive hand cupped Dúnlaith’s chin and he raised her still shimmering emerald green eyes to meet his gaze.

“You are safe now in my protection Dúnlaith.”

His words were firm and yet soft, like a spider’s web he spun them around the innocent young beauty’s mind and will.

“If I had been your Master little Lamb I would have never let another man take you from me…….”

Those soft firm words, not lies, but half truths, for he knew that Eric had no choice but to obey or die.

“ A good Sheppard protects his lambs, if necessary with his own life my sweet little lamb.”
Einar knew from Eistir that Dúnlaith had been a sheppardess at the convent, he also knew that her dead nailed god was often referred to as the “Good Sheppard”. His cold eyes for the first time showed a sign of warmth. His palm still cupped Dúnlaith’s chin, his eyes seemed to brim with sincerity.

“You are under my protection now little lamb……..”

He paused for a moment his eyes holding the young novices in his gaze.

“………..perhaps a little favor to show your thanks Dúnlaith.”

His was soft caressing her as he spoke, his eyes still held his little lambs captive in their gaze.

“Make love to me with your sweet little mouth Dúnlaith.”

Einar knew well that Dúnlaith had never taken a man into her mouth to pleasure him. It was a test to see how strong the web he had spun around her young girl’s mind and will was. Would she refuse his little “request” or would he have to use his wicked little imp as a veiled threat.
 
You are safe now in my protection Dúnlaith.

He spoke of strength despite his advanced years. His eyes told her that he would protect her, even from abuse at the hands of others. Yet somehow Dúnlaith still remained naive enough to believe the old King. His words spoke to her of being abandoned by her Viking. Her Eric. Still her heart ached for him, the one who child she carried

If I had been your Master little Lamb I would have never let another man take you from me…….A good Sheppard protects his lambs, if necessary with his own life my sweet little lamb.

His words spoke truth. More than once had she found it necessary to protect her flock from a red fox or the odd badger. More than once she had to scare off those that would attack her flock. Just as the Lord had watched over his people, she watched over her flock. So why had Eric forsaken her, and instead left her to be taken and abused.

She was conflicted. Here was the man that had taken her over and over before his entire settlement and had even allow Eistir to do such unspeakable things to her. Now he was offering her safety.

His eyes looked deep into her, seeming to draw her to him. He offered her protection. A warmth reached out to her and calmed her fears.

You are under my protection now little lamb…….perhaps a little favor to show your thanks Dúnlaith.

There was confusion in her eyes. A favor? How could she, a mere captive offer a favor?

Make love to me with your sweet little mouth Dúnlaith.

Fear shot through her. She had never done such. She remembered seeing one of the Vikings grabbing a nun, her shorn hair like straw in a field, being grabbed by the big meaty hand. As the woman cried out in pain the man had shoved his member deep into the poor woman’s mouth as repeatedly he raped it. Eventually the poor woman passed out choking on it. As the Viking had spilt his seed in her mouth and on her face, the woman hung from the grip he had on the nun’s hair until at last he let go and she fell to the ground. Several of the nuns ran to her and eventually brought her around and cleaned her up.

Her Viking had never demanded that of her. Instead, compared to the other women, she was treated with respect. She was almost treated like a wife instead of a captive. Almost.

And now, he wanted her to do something like that? How? The fear was bright in her eyes.

“I-I-I know not how. I have never done such.”
 
If I had been your Master little Lamb I would have never let another man take you from me…….A good Sheppard protects his lambs, if necessary with his own life my sweet little lamb………..You are under my protection now little lamb……..” Einar Njord’s softly spoken earnest and firm words of truth and half truths, like the spider’s web ensnared the stunning young Irish Novices mind and will. When he asked, Perhaps a little favor to show your thanks Dúnlaith……….. Make love to me with your sweet little mouth Dúnlaith.”

Einar savored the fear in the young girl’s sapphire blue eyes at his request, as she lay in the strong circle of his arms her tawny copper head resting on his broad battle scared chest. Dúnlaith blushed scarlet, her voice a lost little girl gasped whisper;

“I-I-I know not how. I have never done such.”

Her soft blue eyes gazed up into Einar’s, oh yes there was fear in those stunningly expressive eyes, and something else that stirred in those clear blue depths.

“Then I shall teach you my sweet little lamb.”

Like a father with a scared petulant child Einar began to instruct Dúnlaith and how to please him with that delicious succulent mouth of hers. Her childish little kiss to the head of his cock, her deepening blush as he explained to his little lamb what was expected of her now, and how to please him. As the young naïve little redheaded Novice head bent as she took Einar into her virgin mouth, took her first, though it be hesitant step in to Einar’s dark world. Step by step he taught Dúnlaith how to please a man with her delicious young moth. Each little success was me with lavish praise for the young beauty; each little failure was met by silence and a stern look from her Master Einar.

As he looked down on Dúnlaith her tawny copper head now bobbing up and down the length of his cock he made up his mind that he would call for his “Wise Woman” for a potion that would rid the young beauty of any bastard that Eric may have placed in Dúnlaith belly. Einar Njord would deny the girl the comfort of a child so he could enjoy the unblemished charms of Dúnlaith supple young body.

“Yes, Yes that is it, Dúnlaith………..your…….. such a very………..good……..Girl!”

Einar Njord gasped as his lust for the young Irish Novice grew.
 
She somehow knew that she would have no choice. Though there may have been sympathy in his eyes, behind it she thought that she saw a flash of desire. Despite what her life may have been like several moons before, she now lived in hell on Earth. Perhaps Shillie has been the wise one. As it stood, the only thing that kept her from trying something was that she carried Eric’s child within her. So for that child she would do as this King asked.

Then I shall teach you my sweet little lamb.

From the corner of her eye she could see Eistir watching everything that he did, that he made her do, occasionally cackling like the evil witch that she had become.

His words were like an evil fog, soft and deceptive as he had her lick the tip of his manhood. She found the taste revolting, a salty sour taste to the liquid that oozed from the slit at its tip. Her stomach lurched and had she eaten that morning, it would have been all over the King.

With his hand gentle but firm on the back of her head, he instructed her on how to use her tongue over his member, always being careful to keep her teeth shielded from scraping his skin. How to use her fingertips to massage the little pouch at its base.

She had no choice and so she did as instructed, thankful for each pat on her head when she had done something correctly. Afraid of more torture at the hands of Eistir who waited nearby when he scowled at her. The smell of his manhood filled her nose, reminding her of soured milk.

Soon he taught her to slide his member in and out of her mouth, so that now he raped her mouth. And yet she was afraid for she knew that eventually he would spill his seed in her mouth.

Yes, Yes that is it, Dúnlaith………..your…….. such a very………..good……..Girl!

As he spoke, she could feel his shaft grow in length and width. Already her jaw ached from what he had her doing. Tears ran down her cheeks, their salty moisture mixing with the slick salt from his body.
 
“Yes, Yes that is it, Dúnlaith………..your’re…….. such a very………..good……..Girl!”
Einar gasped as the young beauty’s sweetly “O”ed lips brought him closer and closer to his own climax. Oh how he longed to force his cock deep into young Dúnlaith’s throat but that could wait for another time. At the moment Einar was pleased that this gorgeous redheaded Irish beauty had slipped from his lap, to kneel naked between his thighs and bent her tawny copper head to his will and please him with her virgin mouth. Einar ran his fingers almost lovingly through Dúnlaith’s firry tawny copper hair letting the silken strands slips from his fingers as if her rich lustrous hair was liquid copper as her head bobbed up and down the length of is cock.

“I will come soon my little lamb, my seed will fill you sweet suckling mouth……..”

Einar’s breath was coming in lustful pants now and his fingers curled into Dúnlaith’s silken hair.

“You must try very hard to swallow of my precious gift to you sweet girl.”

The first scalding white hot gush of Einar Njord’s seed hit the back of Dúnlaith’s sweetly suckling mouth. Yet even in his lust for her Einar idly wondered if this ravishing young beauty would try and do as she was told or would she pull back in revolution at this sinful act? Einar Njord smiled to himself, if she did he would have the pleasure of seeing that sweet angelic face, those firm proud breast, and her lustrous hair covered in his cum. If she swallowed his gift, or as much as this young innocent could, he would draw her up into his arms and praise for being a very good girl. If she pulled away in revolution then he would have his dark haired little Imp obscenely lick Dúnlaith clean.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It had been a month sense Dúnlaith’s young life had changed so much, a month sense Eric Far Sight had raped and claimed her virgin innocence, and two weeks sense Einar Njord Jarl of Sjonafjoror had taken her as his concubine. The young defiled Irish novice new this for the moon had been “new” when she had been taken, it had grown full, waned and now was “new” again. It was just after Einar had used her again, and as she lay spent and exhausted in his bed that her natural flow started and she knew in her heart of hearts that she did not carry Eric’s child in her belly.

Dúnlaith knew that even these pagan barbarians did not lay with a woman during her flow. What she did not know, but would soon find out is that Einar Njord had another way to enjoy her gorgeous supple young body. Einar Njord Jarl of Sjonafjoror smiled to himself for soon very soon he would claim the last vestige of Dúnlaith’s virginity.
 
I will come soon my little lamb, my seed will fill you sweet suckling mouth…….You must try very hard to swallow of my precious gift to you sweet girl.

She was nervous but he barely had time to get the words out before suddenly he started spilling his seed in her mouth. It was warm and tasted nasty and she swallowed the first deposit of it. Her stomach churned, trying to bring it all back up.

The next gush of seed hit her tongue and she tried to swallow but instead she felt the previous deposit coming back up and hurried to run outside to throw up. She knew that early in a woman’s pregnancy, it was common for that woman to become sick. She threw up until there was nothing of his seed left in her stomach and instead was only a frothy liquid that burned her throat. Her eyes watered and her knees felt weak as she returned to the King.

“I am sorry, oh King and great leader. I fear that it was the baby that made me sick. Uh, I mean my Lord and Master.”

He seemed angry and she feared retribution but he called a woman that she had never seen before to clean her up. Meanwhile he promised her something to soothe the stomach and once the woman had finished cleaning her, a heavily carved wooden cup was brought to her. The drink was hot and slightly bitter but did seem to calm her stomach.

That night, again he used her, spilling his seed inside her womb several times until he seemed exhausted before he slept between her and Eistir, with his arm thrown over Dúnlaith’s naked body.

The next morning, she was awaken by a cramping in her stomach that doubled her over and she was escorted outside by that same strange woman to a hole in the ground covered by a wooden partition that served as the privy. As she relieved herself, her flow began after the passing of a small bloody mass. She realized that she had lost Eric’s child that had been growing within her. She did not understand why, but the loss grieved her and she spent some time crying. She did not feel good, with pains in her stomach. The woman looked at her but since she was one of the women from the village and not one of the women that she had come to this hell with, they spoke not the same language.

However, she seemed to understand the problem and gave Dúnlaith rags to wear to absorb the blood before being led back to the King. As they walked, she looked to see if she could see anyone else but this appeared to be a private area, apparently only for the King and his household. She longed to know about the sisters and how they were faring. But when she tried to ask, the woman did not understand what she wanted to know.

When she returned, the King was enjoying Eistir’s body and the woman grinned at her as the King was underneath her. Eister’s eyes seemed to say that she planned on becoming the King’s favorite.

“I am sorry, My Lord and Master. First I was sick in your bedchamber and now my flow is here. I have lost the child that I carried. I have no wish to defile your sleeping quarters and will remove myself from your presence.”

There was laughter from the dark-haired beauty that lay with the King.

“You are so sinful that the baby you carried fled from your body. Such a wicked whore you are!”

Laughing, Eistir continued to ride the King’s manhood and Dúnlaith was led to a smaller room where there were rugs and blankets on a corner of the floor. Gratefully she lay down upon them and curled up on her side, her stomach cramping.

There was pain in her womb, but also in her heart. She could not understand exactly why she was so upset over losing Eric’s baby. The Viking had raped her, taken her purity before his men and the nuns and novices. And yet, he had shown her gentleness and had kept any from raping her too.

That is, until they had arrived here and the King had taken her. Her Viking, her Eric. She wondered if he had set sail to steal another woman, and leave her here, forgotten and abandoned. Would he ever know that she had lost his child? Would he even care? Or would he hate her?

Curled up on the pallet, she could hear Eistir and the King in the other room with their sex sounds loud through the walls. The Viking woman came and placed a wooden bucket beside her, showing with body movements that Dúnlaith was to throw up in the bucket when sick. She nodded her understanding and was then left alone, clutching her stomach in pain, crying and getting sick throughout the day.
 
Last edited:
“I am sorry, My Lord and Master. First I was sick in your bedchamber and now my flow is here. I have lost the child that I carried. I have no wish to defile your sleeping quarters and will remove myself from your presence.”

There was laughter from the dark-haired beauty that lay with the King.

“You are so sinful that the baby you carried fled from your body. Such a wicked whore you are!”


Einar Njord was pleased to see that his wise woman’s potion had rid the stunning young redheaded beauty of Eric Far Sight’s bastard. It would take time for her gorgeous young body to heal and become firm and tight again, but he could wait and amuse himself with the dark haired Irish Imp the seemed to relish tormenting the young innocent redhead. For despite all that she had been through young Dúnlaith was still very much the innocent when it came to pleasing men with her ravishing young body or the many ways they could use her supple young body for their pleasure.

It was towards the end of her confinement that the Jarl of Sjonafjoror called young Dúnlaith to his bed again. Her time of rest had once more blessed or cursed her with a firm young body, almost as if Dúnlaith was once more a chaste young virgin.

“Strip and bare your body to me little lamb for I wish to see your naked perfection once more.”

The dark haired imp glowered at Dúnlaith for Einar once more seemed only to have eyes for the chaste young innocent redheaded beauty, for Eistir knew in her heart of hearts that she would always be just a passing fancy for the Jarl of Sjonafjoror and that Dúnlaith, without even trying or wanting to, had captured his lust and imagination.

“Today you will please me with your sweet succulent mouth Dúnlaith.”

Einar commanded as the young tawny copper haired beauty once more bared her firm young body to him and dropped to her knees assuming the position of display that he seemed to so enjoy seeing her in. As he spoke he cupped Dúnlaith’s chin in the palm of his hand and his thumb caressed her soft flawless cheek. His cold eyes captured her soft emerald green eyes and the young innocent knew that this time nothing would save her from performing this sinful and forbidden act and she was left to wonder why her god had so deserted her and had taken everything from her. Now all that young Dúnlaith had was her Lord and Master Einar Njord Jarl of Sjonafjoror and she was his to do with as he pleased, and she was to serve him with her stunning young body and agile young mind.
 
She had been about a week away from having to lay with the old king. Despite not having the grand bed to sleep in, Dúnlaith was glad to not have to pleasure him with her body. The room that she slept in was not quite as big as the King’s room but she saw no other women other than the servant that brought her food and escorted her to the privy. She was not even allowed outside other than the trips to relieve herself and she frequently wondered how her sisters fared in this hostile land. Over and over again, thoughts of Eric plagued her mind. Though he had probably forgotten about her and had perhaps taken one of the other women from the convent. He did not know that she had lost his child. Frequently she would cry alone in the room. Cry for her lost baby. Cry for her lost Viking. Her Eric.

When she was escorted to the privy, the woman would give her warm shoes to wear as the air was decidedly cooler than when they had left Northern Ui Neill and the hard ground was very cold on bare feet. In the rooms where a fire always that burned, there were thick rugs and the shoes were taken away from her, presumably to keep her from running away. Outside, there was a feeling of snow coming and each time she stepped outside she expected to see a white ground.

Then one day, the old woman came and led Dúnlaith back into the chamber where the old King and Eistir lay. The room smelled heavily of sex as she stepped into its center.

Strip and bare your body to me little lamb for I wish to see your naked perfection once more.

From where she rested amongst the pillows, Eistir lay nude and scowled at Dúnlaith. Even from this distance, she could see the dark beauty’s gentle curve that told her that Eistir womb was fertile. But where as Dúnlaith knew that her child would have been born of Eric, Eistir knew not which Viking had fathered her child. The King lay back, his fingers twisting and worrying with one of Eistir’s nipples even as his eyes fairly glowed in Dunlaith’s direction.

She had no say in the matter. It did not take long to lift the brown habit over her head. Any trace of the child that had been growing within her was gone and once again her stomach was smooth as if she had never been with child. Though, deep inside her, she still grieved for the child that she had lost, she kept her face impassive, showing neither pleasure nor pain. She was mere a vessel for him to use.

Today you will please me with your sweet succulent mouth Dúnlaith.

She dreaded this. As she knew what he wanted, she knelt down and displayed herself. She could not understand why he would want her when he had Eistir to pleasure him. The dark-eyed woman was more than eager to lay with the King, and do all sorts of forbidden things with the old man. During her confinement, she frequently could hear the two in the next room. This king seem never to rule his kingdom for it seemed that day and night the two would moan and cry out. He never seemed to hold court or settle grievances. He must never go to war or visit his people and she could not understand how such barbaric people accepted a ruler that did not seem to rule. Instead all he did was eat and fornicate.

He climbed off the bed and crossed to her, holding her chin as his thumb stroked her cheek. She knew that this time she must do it. This time she must swallow his seed. This time, no matter how foul the taste, or disgusting the act, she must do it.

‘Oh God, forgive me of my sins, past and present.’ The prayer was spoken silently, echoing through her brain as she lifted her dainty fingers to his manhood, kissing the wet tip before sliding him along her wet tongue. The lesson from a week ago was remembered and from the corner of her eyes she saw an angry Eistir leave to presumably head for the privy. He spoke encouraging words to her, and soon she felt the hot salty taste of his seed upon her tongue. She tried not to think of its taste but to merely swallow it as quick as possible.
 
Dúnlaith was a slave a sexual plat toy for the Jarl of Sjonafjoror. Everything had been taken from her. The days of pastoral peace when she tended her flocks, the joys of singing the daily Office with her sisters at the Covent Of Mary Magdalena, and even the womanly joy of the babe that was no longer in her womb. The simple brown habit, the last galling reminder of the life that had been swept away slid from her gorgeous supple young body at Einar Njord’s command. As much as Dúnlaith tried to keep her face unreadable Einar could see the shimmering unshed tear that glistened in the little redhead’s eye. He savored the fear he saw in those stunningly expressive emerald green eyes as he so casually commanded, “Today you will please me with your sweet succulent mouth Dúnlaith.”

The tawny copper haired beauty had not forgotten her lessons so dearly learned as she gracefully sank to her knees before her Lord and Master. Einar smiled in pleasure as the tip of Dúnlaith’s little pink tongue shyly circled and licked the tip of his iron cored cock, before the young Irish Novice took him into her mouth swallowing his cock and the last of her innocent pride. Dúnlaith obediently followed each of Einar’s gasped instruction as she was forced to suckle his cock in her chaste virginal mouth. His fingers ran sensually through her tawny copper hair as her little head bobbed up and down the length of his cock. He let her silken hair drip from his finger tips as if it was living molten copper. Those fingers curled tighter into Dúnlaith hair as his body gathered in on itself. The first gush of his seed hit the young Irish Novice’s tongue. Dúnlaith struggled to swallow each gushing jet of her Lord and Master’s cum. Finally the degraded young beauty could feel his cock growing soft, spent, in her mouth as the last of his cum dribbled from its tip on to her tongue. Einar pulled from Dúnlaith’s “O”ed lips with and obscene little POP

“You please me Little lamb!”

The hapless girl had to remain on her knees resting her head on her Master’s thigh awaiting his pleasure and how he might use her next. Einar Njord had not forced his little lamb to deep throat him but that would come soon.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Einar Njord Jarl of Sjonafjoror dressed Jarl of Sjonafjoror in fine embroidered woolen and linen robes that he said befitted a Jarl’s concubine. Yet other sisters and Novices taken in the raid were still only allowed the shabby worn remains of their brown habits, the exception being Eistir. Eistir was allowed a simple black woolen gown that fit her like a second skin. Einar had laughed when he gave it to her as he called Eistir His dark little Imp. Yet there was no hiding her jealousy as Eistir saw Dúnlaith as a fine lady. She brooded and waited till the little redheaded beauty would make a mistake, displease Einar and that she, Eistir, might be allowed to punish her one time friend.

Einar had given Dúnlaith the freedom to roam Sjonafjoror and yet he had her discretely followed for he had no desire that she run to escape him or do herself any harm. As he watched Dúnlaith from his mead hall descend into the market square of Sjonafjoror, he decided that he may put a little bastard in Dúnlaith belly just to shame Eric.
 
It surprised Dúnlaith when the King called forth the old woman that had taken care of her while she was impure. Eistir watched everything with jealous eyes as he demanded Dúnlaith be dressed in a selection of such finery as she had seen worn on royalty. The fabrics were warm and soft and embroidered and she was surprised at their finery. The shoes that she had worn on the many trips that she had walked to the privy were once again placed on her feet and Dúnlaith was confused by all this wealth that she had been dressed in.

She watched as Eistir was given a simple black shift of wool. The King called Eistir his dark little Imp, which angered her old friend. The dark-eyed beauty glared at her. But neither of them had any say in such things.

What did please her was that she was allowed to go outside and see others. The air was quite cool and though she was thankful for her warm clothes, she felt sorry for her sisters that still wore their shabby habits. One of the first that she saw was Mother Margreg. Even from this distance she could see that the woman was expecting. The two women greeted each other and hugged.

“Are you happy?”

“Dúnlaith, one must learn to accept what God has willed.”

Dúnlaith nodded. “It is hard, Mother Margreg...”

“It is now just Margreg, my dear.” Margreg laid her hand on Dúnlaith’s arm. The once-novice nodded her understanding. She couldn’t help but glance down at the obvious bulge where the baby grew in Margreg’s belly. The woman could see the pain in Dúnlaith’s expression.

“No baby grows within your womb?”

“I had one, but I lost it. Eistir says that the baby left my womb because I am sinful.”

“You know that is not true. Otherwise, we would not be with child. I see that Eistir also carries a child. The only one that is not with child is Aralet. It is believed that she may be barren and we are afraid that the Viking that took her may sell her as she cannot give him a child.”

“What about you, Margreg? Who do you serve?”

“I serve God, Dúnlaith. But I understand your question. Grim treats me good. He does not beat me and he looks forward to the birth of the baby. How are you treated?”

“Better than I should. I too should be wearing my old habit instead of this finery.” She knew better than to say anything negative as they could be overheard and reported back to the King. Still, she did have one thing that she wondered.

“Do you ever see Eric?”

“You found out his name?” Dúnlaith nodded. “He is still here. If you turn around, you will see he approaches.”

Nervously, she turned to find Eric heading her way. Her heart beat fast in her chest and she found that she wished that she were still with him and not the King. Let Eistir have the King. She wanted her Eric, her Viking. How could she tell him that she had lost his child? He might be angry with her.

“Greetings, Mas...”. She hesitated. Last time she had spoken with him, she called him Master. But now that was not allowed. “Greetings Eric, I see that you are well.” She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes, he was staring at her flat stomach. “I am sorry, but I lost the baby. I wanted it but God deemed me not worthy to carry your child.”

She had no idea that she was being followed, being watched, and that her every move was to be reported back to the King. All she knew was that God had her with the King. It hurt to see Eric and know that she could not be with him, but instead she was expected to pleasure the King.
 
The meeting between Mother Superior Margreg and Dúnlaith was carefully watched from a discreet distance by one of Einar Njord’s guards. He watched as the women spoke and the tear that trickled down Dúnlaith cheek when she spoke of the loss of her unborn child as she saw the life that grew in the belly of Margreg. He stood close enough to hear Dúnlaith question and Margreg answer as she told the young redheaded beauty,

“I serve God, Dúnlaith. But I understand your question. Grim treats me good. He does not beat me and he looks forward to the birth of the baby. How are you treated?”

And Dúnlaith’s reply.

“Better than I should. I too should be wearing my old habit instead of this finery.”

The man noticed how Einar’s concubines’ voiced trailed off as if she wanted to say more but feared to. He was about to move on for this woman’s talk held little of what would be to the interest of his Thane when he heard Dúnlaith gasp,

“Greetings, Mas...”

And knew that she still thought of Eric Far Sight as her Master despite her attempt to correct her mistake. By uttering,

“Greetings Eric, I see that you are well.”

There was a brief pause before the sad young beauty continued.

“I am sorry, but I lost the baby. I wanted it but God deemed me not worthy to carry your child.”

Eric stood there silent as death for a moment, when he did speak his voice was tight and strained.
” I am sure your Lord and Master Jarl Njord was pleased. I am sure he was not looking forward to his newest Concubine giving birth to another man’s bastard. I am sure Einar will soon have a his own bastard growing within you girl.”

His voice and words were harsh yet unlike the hapless young beauty Eric knew that Einar would have Dúnlaith followed. He had plans for this girl, Einar’s little concubine, and he would take his revenge on both of them. The time was not yet right but soon, very soon he would strike. But for now Eric simply turned on his heel and left Dúnlaith standing in the market alone.

As Dúnlaith took her leave from Mother Margreg the woman’s words echoed in the young girls mind, It is the will of God So it was God will that she lost her unborn child. God’s will that she became Einar Njord’s concubine and that he had become her Lord and Master, God’s Will. All her young life Dúnlaith Had been taught to do God’s Will with her whole heart, mind and body and now it was God’s Will that she was Einar Njord’s concubine and whore.

When Dúnlaith was called once more into her Lord and Master’s presence Einar simply asked the ravishing young redheaded beauty.

“And how will my little lamb please me this morning?”

Einar of course was testing Dúnlaith for his spy had told him of her meeting with Eric in the market. What he did not know were the words of Mother Margreg that still echoed in the young Irish Novice’s confused mind, It is God’s Will!
 
It was through cold eyes that Eric stared at her. She could see the hate in them. She had not even noticed when Margreg slipped silently away.

I am sure your Lord and Master Jarl Njord was pleased. I am sure he was not looking forward to his newest Concubine giving birth to another man’s bastard. I am sure Einar will soon have a his own bastard growing within you girl.

His words were like an arrow into her heart, and she looked at him stricken. He hated her! Quickly she bowed her head, afraid that someone would see the tears that filled her eyes.

Then he turned and was gone, leaving her alone in the market. She stood there for a moment as people walked past her yet no one spoke to her. Then she heard the laugh and looked up to find Eistir standing there in her black woolen shift, hatred shining in the woman’s eyes.

“No one likes you, whore. First you kill your baby and then you flaunt your wealth and prestige in other’s face.”

“I did not kill my baby! I lost it.”

“You were such a whore, that your baby preferred death to having a whore like you for it’s mother.” Eistir cackled like a possessed woman. “Eric hates you. The sisters hate you.” The woman leaned in close and spoke in terse tones to Dúnlaith. “Your Lord and Master will hate you too and soon he will give you to me. And I hate you and will make your life a hell on earth.”

Dúnlaith turned to leave the market while Eistir’s strident laugh filled her ears. She stumbled blindly along, her eyes filled with tears. Her vision blurred as she came to a small rivulet of water, a crike that seemed be trying to rush towards the sea. In places near the land, a thin patch of ice formed over the water, speaking of the winter that was coming. She tapped the ice and felt the icy water beneath. Filling her cupped hand, she sipped the cool liquid before staring at a dead leaf that was carried by the small crike. It reminded her of Shillie, her golden hair floating behind her on the water. Perhaps Shillie had done the right thing after all.

Behind her she could hear the sounds of the market and her sisters that carried the hope for new life within them. They were learning to fit in with the men that had stolen them from their happy lives. And yet, she fit in no where. This was all God’s will. She must have done something bad and was paying penitence. Pride? Slothfulness? Envy?

Rising, she headed back towards the King’s house. No one spoke to her, as if she did not exist. As if she were one of the walking dead.

That night she slept alone, with Eistir apparently warming his bed. She was fine with that. Let Eistir wear the nice tapestries. Perhaps she had already fallen from favor with him. She could hear the sounds of sex coming from the King’s bedroom. Maybe this would please Eistir and the woman would cease her torture of her.

*****

The next morning, once more, she was called to the King and told to prepare herself. Her clothes were removed and she bowed before him, her body displayed to him in the way he demanded. That he preferred. Her knees spread and her hands behind her head to display her breast.

And how will my little lamb please me this morning?

“However my Lord and Master wishes me to please him.”

She knew better than to say otherwise.
 
“And how will my little lamb please me this morning?”

The memory of Eric’s words had cut deep into Dúnlaith’s young heart and soul; they had been cold and cruel. As the ravishing young beauty sank gracefully to her knees before her Lord and Master, Einar Njord Jarl of Sjonafjoror, and assumed the position of display, as if offering up her naked youthful perfection for his pleasure alone.

“However my Lord and Master wishes me to please him.”


Mother Margreg words still echoed in the shadowed corridors of Dúnlaith’s confused young mind. one must learn to accept what God has willed.” . Mother Margreg had accepted that she now served Grim and would bear a child, one who she would never truly know who had fathered that child. Dúnlaith was drawn back to reality as Einar spoke.

“Then come her little lamb and take me into your sweet mouth once more.”

All that Dúnlaith had left was to do God’s Will to serve her Lord and Master with her gorgeous supple young body and her agile young mind.

Einar smiled as the stunning young capper haired young beauty came to him on her hands and knees, then knelt up between his naked thighs her firm little derrière resting on her heel and her copper tresses forming her angelic face in a fiery halo. Dúnlaith soft tear shimmering eyes met Einar’s cold sea grey eyes just for a moment before the ravishing young beauty’s moist ripe lips “O”ed and she took his cock into the sweet warmth of her mouth. This time he would make the young Irish beauty deep throat him and take his manhood deep into her tight virgin throat. This time he would fuck that angelic face before he would draw back and spew his seed across that sweet angelic face and her high firm proud breasts. Dúnlaith would have to degrade herself and lick herself clean. There would of course have to be a punishment for wasting his precious gift to her his seed. Then he would let his dark little imp chastise his sweet little lamb with the lash. He would let Eistir seduce Dúnlaith’s gorgeous young body with the sensual caress of leather and its seductive fiery kiss.
 
Then come her little lamb and take me into your sweet mouth once more.

She had no choice. No longer was she free. Whatever the man that owned her wanted was what she did. She could not understand why God had ordained that this should be her life. But he must have for here she was. For an instance, she remembered a soft morning watching her flock as the soft bleat of sheep could be heard. The smell of wet grass would fill her senses. There was the joy of the simple life in service to God. And then the memory was gone and there was here and now. Now there was no joy in her life, just what the king wanted.

So she crawled from where she kneeled to the space between his leg. For one so old, there seemed to be a great will in the man. And a great desire for the pleasures of the flesh.

She knelt there, her nude body on display for him. Easily available to her Lord and Master. She glanced up into the cold grey eyes of the King. She saw no compassion, no kindness. Instead, she saw desire and greed and cruelty. She saw a man worn hard by a hard life, a man that still refused to release his tight hold on his people, his tight hold on his property, and his tight hold on life. As she knelt there, she could feel his tight hold upon her body, upon her life. She could feel his hands to run through her long copper tresses. Her small hand gently held his member, remembering the lessons taught to her, to form her lips in the tight ‘o’ as she slid his manhood into her mouth. To use her tongue to massage the underside of it as she slid it in and out of her moist mouth, using her fingers to massage that little pouch that lay at the base of his member.

She remembered to do all these things as she kept her eyes downward, trying to show him respect due to the King.
 
Eistir watched as sweet innocent Dúnlaith took her first tentative step into the dark world of pleasing her new Lord and Master. The dark little Imp watched Dúnlaith head bobbed up and down the length of her Master’s cock. Eistir could see that the ravishing young beauty seemed to truly be trying to please Einar, not just going through the motions. Her soft emerald green eyes were respectfully down cast in a sign of respect for her Lord and Master. Dúnlaith dainty hand gently held his member, remembering the lessons taught to her, to form her lips in the tightly ‘o’ as she slid his manhood into her mouth. To use her tongue to massage the underside of it as she slid it in and out of her moist mouth, using her fingers to massage that little pouch that lay at the base of his member. Eistir turned and faded into the shadows for she knew that this night there would be no punishment for the Jarl of Sjonafjoror little lamb.

Einar continued to feed more and more of the ridged length of his cock into Dúnlaith sweetly suckling mouth. When the innocent young Irish beauty gagged as the tip of her cock brushed the back of her mouth he did not force her but rather softly said.

“Relax your throat little lamb and breathe through your nose as I enter your tight little throat.”

His cock still rested deep in Dúnlaith’s mouth as he tenderly repositioned her head to make it easier for him to enter her tight throat and easier on her as well. He was now playing the part of the patient lover, seducer of innocence. Each little success was greeted with soft cooing praise and how much he admired her, how beautiful she was and how very pleasing he found her. Each little surrendering of her will to his brought more lavish praise, and yet each little failure brought a sad sigh from Einar but no threat of punishment . Perhaps Mother Margreg was right that it was God’s Will that she was here as his concubine to touch his heart to call forth the better man that was buried deep inside Einar Njord.

Einar delighted in young Dúnlaith’s seduction the way he was coaxing her to deep throat him as he slowly but steadily fucked her angelic face plunging deeper into her virgin throat. Once he had cum and his sweet hapless concubine had swallowed the gift of his seed he drew the young Irish Novice up to stand before him, as he sank to his own knees before that naked beauty. He nudged Dúnlaith’s thighs apart and his tongue snaked out to taste the sweetness of her pussy. He nibbled and licked at her clit coaxing it from its hooded hiding place. His thick tongue stabbed into Dúnlaith’s chaste young body his nose was pressed to her groin and his hot moist breath washed over her virgin folds.

There was a cruelty to the way Einar tenderly seduced Dúnlaith’s treacherous young body. Eric Far Sight had schooled the young novice’s traitorous supple young body to crave pleasure and now it was Einar Njord that gave that ravishing young body the pleasure it so sinfully desired.
 
At first, she thought that he had plans to choke her, as payment for something she had done wrong. Payment for her mistakes, whatever they were. It surprised her when instead the King began to teach her what he wanted.

Relax your throat little lamb and breathe through your nose as I enter your tight little throat.

How could she relax when the King was forcing his manhood down her throat. It scared her, the idea of dying in such a degrading way. Yet he was calm and spoke softly to her, acting reassuring. Giving her encouragement when she finally understood what he wanted and tried to give it to her. When she had accomplished what he wanted, he praised her though she could not understand exactly why he would wish her to do so.

Once she had done what was expected of her, with a belly full of the King’s seed, he had her stand before him. He seemed quite pleased with how she had handled his instructions yet still she was surprised when the King sank to his knees before her. Before she could ask what was wrong, he used his hands to indicate that she should spread her legs a bit.

Then, his face was buried between her legs, with his lips and tongue teasing her sex. The feeling fair took her breath away and her knees felt weak. She was surprised at how exquisite it felt. She had no idea.

Never before would she think that such a thing were possible. How could such sin feel like this? Her breath caught in her throat and before she realized it, she gave a cry and there was a gush of her womanly fluids which the King greedily lapped.

She closed her eyes, not knowing what she should do next.
 
There was a dark cruelty in the way Eniar Njord seduced of Dúnlaith. From his spies he knew of his little lamb’s meeting with Mother Margreg and Eistir had eagerly told him that the woman probably told her it was God’s Will! after all that was always Mother Margreg’s advice. He also knew of Dúnlaith’s meeting with Eric in the market and of his harsh rejection of her. Yes his little Irish Novice had lost everything and had been told by the woman she most trusted it was that it was her nailed God’s Will.

So now Einar offered Dúnlaith a refuse, a place, where she was accepted and cherished. A place where she was praised for each little thing she did to please him, a gentle touch, and the security of his strong arms to protect her from the ills of the world that surrounded her. As Dúnlaith head rested against Einar’s chest he smiled to himself he would teach this naive little Irish Novice to be the best little cock sucker in all the Norse lands. Yet there was a greater prize that he desired from his little lamb, the last vestige of her virginal innocence. He knew that no one as of yet had fucked Dúnlaith’s tight little ass. Not only did he want to be the first, but he wanted her to freely offer that sweet prize to him of her own free will.

To gain that prize Einar Njord knew he had to truly seduce the young redheaded beauty. So ever so slowly he became more tender with the young heartbroken beauty. Dúnlaith knew that Einar had the strength of ten young men when it came to bedding a woman or women and that he demanded all they could give and more. But know Dúnlaith began to learn that Einar Njord could be the most exciting lover that she had ever laid with, granted she had only laid with Eric, and the old Einar. Yet the new Einar was everything a young girl could desire in a lover but seldom if ever got. He took Dúnlaith to ever higher levels of ecstasy that would leave her breathless and bathed in a warm afterglow as he cradled her in his arms.

One morning Eistir taunted the young tawny copper haired beauty as was her custom whenever they met.

”You are a selfish whore Dúnlaith, he gives you everything and yet you give him only what Eric took from you.”

There was truth in what Eistir said but Einar had not asked for more than she had already given him.

“He is your Lord and Master by the Will of God and still you fail to give all of yourself to him. Surely you will burn in Hell’s fire for eternity for denying the Will of God.”
 
It was confusing. The King expected sex from her. Yet all her life she had been taught that such things were a sin. Coupling was something that God had decreed was to be between a man and a woman, and only a man and a woman that were joined unto each other in marriage, and each other alone.

Yet nothing was not without God’s will. So, it had been God’s will that the convent was attacked, that the Nun’s and Novices had been raped and kidnapped and become slaves to these invaders, and bear their children. And that she had become the King’s concubine. She still did not understand such.

And so she no longer tried to make reason of such. She just would have to accept it as God’s will. She accepted that the king was attentive, that he made her body soar on high on the times when he used his mouth on her sex. And on the times when they coupled. And that on the times when he would stick his manhood down her throat, sending his seed straight into her stomach, as unpleasant as that was, it must also be God’s will.

The first snows came, early and bringing cold and a bitterness to the air. She was glad for the extra warm clothes, though she was embarrassed as some of the nun were not blessed with the heavier clothes that she had. Eistir was definitely expecting a child, as were all the other women that had arrived with her. There were only two women from the convent that were not expecting. One was her, but the reason was that Dúnlaith had lost Eric’s child. Though she did not know if the King had yet placed a child within her womb. It was too early yet to know. The other was Aralet. No baby had yet to grow within her. It was said that she was barren and every day it was feared that the Viking that owned her would sell her. The woman worked hard to please the man, hoping to please him in other ways.

Eric refused to have anything to do with her. It was as if she did not exist. She had lost Eric, and Eric’s baby, and then, one day, Eistir once more taunted her. Eistir taunted her every time that the woman saw her. Yet today, she was especially cryptic.

You are a selfish whore Dúnlaith, he gives you everything and yet you give him only what Eric took from you.

“Eistir, I know not of what you speak.”

He is your Lord and Master by the Will of God and still you fail to give all of yourself to him. Surely you will burn in Hell’s fire for eternity for denying the Will of God.

“I have denied him nothing that he has asked. Whatever he has asked, I have done for him.”

“Have you given to him that part of you that no man has taken? No, Whore! You have kept it for yourself alone as if you are better than any woman here. While every other woman here has given her entire body to her Lord and Master, you, Whore, seem to think that you are better.”

She was confused at first, but then Eistir’s meaning made sense. Her shock showed on her face.

“I could not do that.”

Eistir‘s laugh seemed to fill the air. “So, you think that your body does not belong to your Lord and Master? He shall find that you will not give it to him and you will anger him. Whore! No wonder your baby fled your body.! You deny God’s will! Whore, your Lord and Master shall find this interesting!”

And with those words, Eistir laughed gleefully and headed off to find the King. Dúnlaith worried. Surely the King would not demand that of her. Surely not. She wandered down to the small crike and found it frozen. Yet when she took a rock and threw it against the ice, she broke the frozen water and discovered cold liquid beneath it.

There had to be a story behind this, something that explained to her the predicament that she was in. If only she could see it.
 
Eistir‘s laugh seemed to fill the air.

“So, you think that your body does not belong to your Lord and Master? He shall find that you will not give it to him and you will anger him. Whore! No wonder your baby fled your body.! You deny God’s will! Whore, your Lord and Master shall find this interesting!”

The dark Imp taunted the confused little redheaded beauty. She had for weeks now served her Lord and Master Einar and he seemed well pleased with her and had become gentler, if not less demanding of her when he coupled with her and fucked her tight little pussy or when he required her to take him into her mouth and then deep into her sweet little throat. Einar Njord had not only taught his ravishing young Irish Novice how to relax her throat to take him deep into her throat but also how gulp and swallow to massage his cock as he fucked her angelic face.

Dúnlaith worried. Surely the King would not demand that of her. Surely not. She wandered down to the small crike and found it frozen. Yet when she took a rock and threw it against the ice, she broke the frozen water and discovered cold liquid beneath it. Yet she knew from her sisters in captivity that these pagan barbarian found that most forbidden and sinful of acts quite natural and all of her sisters had yielded to their Masters and had submitted to THAT act. Eistir had wickedly planed a seed of Doubt in Dúnlaith’s innocent young mind. Eistir said that she placed herself on a pedestal as if she was better than her sisters. Worst yet that she had denied and flaunted the Will of God. Even Mother Margreg had submitted to That act which left Dúnlaith worry that she was seeing herself as better than her sisters in captivity. They had all submitted to their Masters and Mother Margreg had told her in the market she still served their god and had accepted Grim as her lord and Mast for it was God’s Will that they were here. Was she being selfish as the dark Imp Eistir claimed?

Dúnlaith was left to ponder all this as she watched the swirling water under the ice if she offered her last vestige of her virginity freely to Einar without his asking, might he become even more gentle not only with her but with his people as well? Was that why she was here, was that what her God desired of her, to touch the Jarl’s heart as Ester did in the old testament? Ester had saved her people by giving herself to the king of Babylon.

”The Jarl desires that you attend him girl.

The guard told Dúnlaith. As the young beauty went to attend to her Lord and Master she had many things to ponder was it God’s will that she make this last sacrifice and like Ester save her sisters and Einar’s people?
 
The Jarl desires that you attend him girl.

Dúnlaith nodded. Gathering herself together, she followed the guard back to the King’s house. Oh how she wished that she could run away, never to see any man again. When she had been with Eric, she had been learning to love the Viking. He had been her first, and had been the father of the child that she carried. He had been gentle and caring. Then they arrived here and the King took her away from Eric and now Eric hated her. At first, the King had been cruel. But since she had lost the child, he had been much nicer to her.

Following the footsteps of the guard that were left in the snow, she noted that everywhere she looked, one of the sisters or novices from the convent worked, their bodies obviously with child. Even Eistir, who stayed nude when in the King’s chambers, carried her baby with pride.

“You are not fit to carry a child. You are only fit to be the King’s whore. Yet I sometimes wonder if you are even good enough for that. For you do not offer you entire body to him. You seem to think that you are better that the King! The King. Every other woman would gladly offer it to the King. You are lower than a whore! What is lower than a whore? Dirt! Some day he will tire of your high and mighty way and leave you out for the wolves to have you.”

Every woman that she knew had accepted such and had survived. Was this God’s will too?

She entered the warmth of the King’s home and quickly went from the outer room into his bedroom. He sat in his chair watching her every move. Quickly, as she undressed in the corner she could feel his eyes on her, watching every little movement.

Once she was naked, she scurried over to where he sat. Even with her eyes cast down in reverence to him, from the corner of her eyes she could see his manhood jutting from his lap.

Kneeling before him, she bowed and kissed his feet before assuming the position that he seemed to favor for her. On her knees with her bottom resting on her heels and her thighs spread to show her sex to him, her hands clasped behind her head, she spoke.

“I ask forgiveness for my delay and for not being here when you desired me, my Lord and Master. I offer myself to you. My...” She was not exactly sure how one said such. “My entire body is yours, my Lord and Master, to do with as you wish. I am here to offer you pleasure and if any part of my body would do so, then please use me.”

She nervously waited.
 
Dúnlaith quickly followed the guard at her Lord and Master’s summon. She came into Einar Njord’s bed chamber. Einar was seated on a chair rather than reclining on his bed waiting for her. This meant that he wished her to amuse him as she disrobed. His eyes smoldered with his lust for his little redheaded concubine. He savored each sensual fluid motion as Dúnlaith stripped away her rich clothing to stand naked before him. Einar’s drank in the young girl’s naked perfection. His lips bowed into a smile as she came to him, the seductive roll of her hips, the way she gracefully sunk to her knees, the way she bowed her tawny copper head to the floor and kissed his feet before rising settling back on her heels and assuming the position of display that he so enjoyed.

“I ask forgiveness for my delay and for not being here when you desired me, my Lord and Master. I offer myself to you. My.......”

Her voice a soft angelic whisper, Dúnlaith blushed as she hesitated, and she turned the most adorable shade of pink from the tip of her little button nose to the tips of her toes. She took a steadying breath and continued.

“………..My entire body is yours, my Lord and Master, to do with as you wish. I am here to offer you pleasure and if any part of my body would do so,……… then please use me.”

Einar Njord could hardly believe what he was hearing, the shy little beauty was offering her entire supple young body to use as he pleased. So his dark little Imp had succeeded in goading the young innocent Irish Novice in offering herself to him completely. Einar leaned forward, and tenderly caressed Dúnlaith’s cheek with the back of his hand.

“You please me so my sweet little lamb!”

He drew the girl fully up on to her knees and his lips brushed her moist rip lips in an invitation for her to part those full ripe lips so he could enter the sweetness of her young mouth, to see if she would give herself fully to his kiss without reservation. Then he would ask of her the thing that he knew most terrified her as an unnatural and sinfully forbidden act. Would she bend to his will and allow him to take the last vestige of her virginity?
 
She thought that she saw a gleam of desire in the old King’s eyes once she presented herself to him. She was scared but if she thought things out, she would see that she really had no choice. She was the property of the King. She had to remind herself that her life was not her own. Her choices were not her own. She must learn to accept what God had willed.

Leaning forward, with the back of his dry hand he stroked her cheek. He seemed pleased at her words.

You please me so my sweet little lamb!

He bade her to get upon her knees and softly kissed her lips, his tongue licking her lips. She knew what he wanted from her - complete and unquestioning obedience - and parted her lips to allow his tongue entrance into her mouth. This seemed to please him and his tongue wrapped around hers, showing dominance in his actions. She was merely the vessel for the King. Her desires and fears meant nothing, and she had to remember that above all, it was the desires of the King that were more important.

And so she followed where he led.
 
The girl was scared it was clear to see in her soft green eyes as she knelt before him and yet for the first time sense he had taken Dúnlaith as his little redheaded concubine there seemed to be a peaceful resignation that had come over her. He wondered if what his little dark Imp had promised was really true that this ravishing young creature now excepted that it was the will of her god that she give herself full to him. As he caressed Dúnlaith cheek he smiled down into her eyes,

“You please me so my sweet little lamb!”

Einar’s voice was soft as it caressed the girl’s senses, his hand cupped her chin as he drew her up on to her knees and his lips brushed hers. This time Dúnlaith did not hesitate but shyly parted her lips and allowed him into her chaste young mouth. Their tongues entwined and Einar led the young beauty in a dance as old as time itself. When at last he broke their kiss, it left Dúnlaith breathless.


“On your hands and knees my sweet lamb”

The time had come for the young Irish beauty to offer up to her Lord and Master the last vestige of her virginity.

Einar Njord knelt behind Dúnlaith, his hands encircled her trim little waist, and the moment of her sacrifice was at hand. Yet Einar did not plunge into her virgin ass but rather, slid into Dúnlaith’s tight little pussy and slowly began the seduction of her rip young body. He waited until the ravishing young beauty was tittering once more on the brink of that delicious dark abyss. Einar slowly pulled from Dúnlaith grasping pussy. His thumbs spread the firm cheeks of her tight little derrière, the velvet tip pressed to that forbidden dark star of her anus, then his hips rolled to hers and that velvet tip popped into the girl’s virgin ass.
 
On your hands and knees my sweet lamb

She knew what he wanted, and it scared her. Yet, as Eistir had made clear, every other woman had been made to submit such. And she was no better than any of the nuns or novices from the convent.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as she did as he commanded. Her nipples ached as they hung down and she held her breath as his hands spanned her waist, holding her still as he knelt behind her.

It did surprise her when he slipped his manhood into her sex instead of her anus. This reminded her of when Eric had taken her purity before the other Vikings and she bit her lip at the memory. For a period of time he continued thusly and she found herself beginning to get that excited feeling.

Suddenly, he pulled out his member and she felt his thumbs part her buttocks. She held her breath and felt the tip of his manhood touch that dark opening. Blinking, her heart began to race. Then he leaned forward and the head of his manhood popped inside of her. She gave a small cry as her anus stretched and then tightened around his manhood’s fat tip.

Tears threatened to spill from her eyes and she glanced up to see Eistir peeking from a doorway. The smile on the woman face was hurtful as it was obvious that the woman enjoyed Dúnlaith’s pain and discomfort.

In shame, Dúnlaith bowed her head and closed her eyes. The King’s manhood felt incredibly large entering this opening and she fought to keep her fear under control.

*****

Eistir watched as Einar fucked little Dúnlaith’s ass. How perfectly delightful. She got to see the whore lose her virginity on all three of her holes. She rubbed her belly where the baby grew and found that she desired another fuck. If she knew that the old man would not call for her, she would have gone in search of Lars One Eye. But she feared being discovered with the man.

She would give Einar time to fuck the little milk-faced thing. Maybe the girl would do something to anger her and she would get to play with her. She did so enjoy making the woman cry. She really could not understand why Einar was so taken by Dúnlaith. It would please Einar that she had shamed Dúnlaith into giving up her ass to him.
 
Dúnlaith heart was pounding in her chest as she did as he commanded. Her nipples ached as her firm young breast hung down and she held her breath as his hands spanned her waist, holding her still as he knelt behind her. Einar loved the little gasp of surprise that escaped the gorgeous young redheaded beauty’s moist ripe lips as his cock slid deep into her tight little pussy. The sensual moans that bubbled from Dúnlaith’s moist ripe lips pleased him as her hip, as if they had a mind of their own rolled back to meet his trusts. The little whimper of disappointment pleased Einar Njord when he pulled from the sweet little Irish Novices pussy.

Einar felt Dúnlaith’s ravishing young body tense as he pressed the velvet tip of his cock to her virgin ass. The shuttering little whimpered cry as he pierced the girl’s anus. It would be so easy to just rape that tight little ass, brutally take his pleasure from Dúnlaith’s delicious supple body. No that would be too easy, to kind, for that was what he knew his little lamb was expecting. No instead he would seduce her treacherous young body, make it betray her yet again, as he expertly mingled pain and pleasure until they became one over whelming sensation that would leave the naive little innocent unable to tell the difference between the two and she was swept away by a soul searing anal orgasm.

Slowly his hips rolled to hers, patiently he opened and stretched the delicate tissue of Dúnlaith’s virgin ass. The poor girl expected only, pain, humiliation, and sacrifice as she bent to her god’s will. Oh yes there was pain at first, but soon it faded and a new sensation began to build a fire that spread from the deepest core of her being to explode in a soul searing tidal wave of forbidden sinful pleasure.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eistir watched as Einar fucked little Dúnlaith’s ass. How perfectly delightful. She got to see the whore lose her virginity on all three of her holes. She watched Dúnlaith’s Fall from Grace as she became truly Einar Njord’s concubine and another layer of the young redheads innocence was stripped away.
 
Back
Top