Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm.... You're not butting in, sweetie... Purrrrfectly fine at multitasking.... ;):kiss:

Shhhhh..... Peek, you might make him scared of me.... :rolleyes::kiss:

I'm not completely naive on this site ;)

And again, there is that purring...I bet in person it sounds divine...

I'm glad you don't think I am butting in hun kiss:

I'm not completely naive on this site ;)

And again, there is that purring...I bet in person it sounds divine...

I'm glad you don't think I am butting in hun kiss:

Mmmmmm, sweetie, there are threads in the playground I can't play on, it looks like a bitch in heat when I enter the room.... ;):kiss:

Hello my sweet delicious delight!

Evening, SC.... Always a delight to see you, sweetheart.... :kiss::kiss:

Mmmmmm, sweetie, there are threads in the playground I can't play on, it looks like a bitch in heat when I enter the room.... ;):kiss:

Evening, SC.... Always a delight to see you, sweetheart.... :kiss::kiss:

WOW! Well then don't come over to my thread...oh wait, please do LOL :)

a bitch in heat isn't a bad thing ;) :kiss:

Mmmmmm..... But it makes the other bitches pissed, lol.... ;):kiss:

Is that really of your concern though? Just my two cents but if you walk into a room and turn heads...well...that's just who you are.

Just as long as you keep purring ;)

Is that really of your concern though? Just my two cents but if you walk into a room and turn heads...well...that's just who you are.

Just as long as you keep purring ;)

Mmmm.... Never bothers me, not here or in RL.... I'm always polite.... You know sweet as sugar.... Us southern gals are very good at that.... Lol.... ;):kiss:

Mmmm.... Never bothers me, not here or in RL.... I'm always polite.... You know sweet as sugar.... Us southern gals are very good at that.... Lol.... ;):kiss:

Southern Belles are very hospitable and damn near all of them are smokin hot too... I just get chills when I hear that southern accent...yowsers!

Turns full circle.... Crosses ankles, pulls at short's leg seams and bows... Thank ya, phill.... :D:kiss:

Relax you say, peekie-poo... Hell I'm watering my kazillion potted plants now, lol..... :eek::kiss:

You should hear what else I can do with my mouth, Aver.... ;):kiss:

I am all ears and very interested ;)

Turns full circle.... Crosses ankles, pulls at short's leg seams and bows... Thank ya, phill.... :D:kiss:

Relax you say, peekie-poo... Hell I'm watering my kazillion potted plants now, lol..... :eek::kiss:

You should hear what else I can do with my mouth, Aver.... ;):kiss:

We have plenty of rain so the skies are doing that. Want help? I will hold the hose ;)

Mmmmm.... You gonna be round that long tonight? :eek: It's a long list, sweetie..... How bout I just say, your toes would even curl.... ;):kiss:

I will be around for a long time tonight...after I get naked and take a bath first to sooth my back...

I would love to have my toes curl babes :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back