Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

sharing a glass of wine with a sweetheart in front of a roaring fire

NHT ....a gulfcoast summer night when it has been hot and sunny all day and .......your ac/heat pump decides it is time for it to retire.

NHT than a cute surfer that has the hots for a southern gal. If only I were the age again when a surfer might look at me. :D

NHT watching my wife making out with our friend while I fill my wife's pussy full of cum, then watching our friend eagerly lap at my wife's cum filled pussy and then kiss me deeply

Nothing Hotter Than.....a woman bringing herself to orgasm in front of me

Someone to rub my feet and warm my toes... with out putting them in there mouth!

Thanks LeftyT!!

I enjoy a good game of footsie, but I do love it when my piggy's get toasty in a certain mouth and pair of hands. (Shout out to thomash!)

Being talked into doing a threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend eight years ago, softly being kissed by him while I knew Denise was watching me, telling me that i was sexy and she really wanted to watch how I fucked as I surrendered to her boyfriend, and felt him slide into me as she was playing with herself. We never broke eye contact, and as he kept pushing into me I just wanted to experiment with my best friend, never having slept with another woman, or even kissed with another girl.

She made him come into my mouth, which is stangely something I can really get turned on from; Before I knew what was happening, he pushed our heads together. Appareantly they had this planned out, since it was a long-standing fantasy of his. "Now give eachother a kiss, good girls share everything" he moaned, as my best friend suddenly wrapped her arms and legs around me before giving me a really intense, deep kiss; It sort of overwhelmed me at first, as I'd never even had kissed with another woman, and suddenly my best friend was snowballing me :D

I kind of tried to push her away half-stunned, but as she was already tightly wrapped around me that didn't really work; I kind of accepted the feeling of vulnerability and relaxed; i started to kiss her back on instinct, which felt incredibly hot; The feeling of a young womans mouth mixed with the salty taste of his cum - as we kissed, we started playing the experience a bit, softly rubbing out tongues together, then deeply she'd ravish my mouth, and then playfully retreat, biting my underlip and leaving me wanting more, as I kissed her back and tongued all his cum back into her mouth. At the same time did he start to eat me out, and i just remember the feeling of sharing a very intimate, intense yet salty first kiss with another woman while I was being made to come;

I felt very empowered yet at the same time really vulnerable and slutty, which made me much more aroused in a weird way, causing me to start cumming in less than 4 minutes. That was the single hottest experience in my life, and I regularily fantasize about it while playing with myself. :heart:

Being talked into doing a threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend eight years ago, softly being kissed by him while I knew Denise was watching me, telling me that i was sexy and she really wanted to watch how I fucked as I surrendered to her boyfriend, and felt him slide into me as she was playing with herself. We never broke eye contact, and as he kept pushing into me I just wanted to experiment with my best friend, never having slept with another woman, or even kissed with another girl.

She made him come into my mouth, which is stangely something I can really get turned on from; Before I knew what was happening, he pushed our heads together. Appareantly they had this planned out, since it was a long-standing fantasy of his. "Now give eachother a kiss, good girls share everything" he moaned, as my best friend suddenly wrapped her arms and legs around me before giving me a really intense, deep kiss; It sort of overwhelmed me at first, as I'd never even had kissed with another woman, and suddenly my best friend was snowballing me :D

I kind of tried to push her away half-stunned, but as she was already tightly wrapped around me that didn't really work; I kind of accepted the feeling of vulnerability and relaxed; i started to kiss her back on instinct, which felt incredibly hot; The feeling of a young womans mouth mixed with the salty taste of his cum - as we kissed, we started playing the experience a bit, softly rubbing out tongues together, then deeply she'd ravish my mouth, and then playfully retreat, biting my underlip and leaving me wanting more, as I kissed her back and tongued all his cum back into her mouth. At the same time did he start to eat me out, and i just remember the feeling of sharing a very intimate, intense yet salty first kiss with another woman while I was being made to come;

I felt very empowered yet at the same time really vulnerable and slutty, which made me much more aroused in a weird way, causing me to start cumming in less than 4 minutes. That was the single hottest experience in my life, and I regularily fantasize about it while playing with myself. :heart:

Nikita, that made me wet just reading it......thanks for sharing

the idea of powerful men lining up to take me while my husband's at work.

Well, maybe if you promised you wouldn't "accidentally" Instagram a picture of me taking two cocks at once to my Facebook while you're filming, I'd make out with you while you get taken from behind;)

I love that idea. Your sexy stilettos would perfectly complement the girly see-through nighty that I plan on wearing. Hot and innocent at the same time. What's the favor, darling? Anything for you...

Back