What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going into surgery? Laparoscopic, right? It will be fine. Ridiculous or not.. Don't eat.

Yes. The largest stone is close to blocking my bladder. So they want to go in specifically for that one. Then put me on meds and a diet. Then after we will focus on the nearly 20 other ones.

Yes. The largest stone is close to blocking my bladder. So they want to go in specifically for that one. Then put me on meds and a diet. Then after we will focus on the nearly 20 other ones.

All the best IHC. It's pretty routine, so I'm sure it'll go fine for you.

PS: This is one time we'd prefer not to see any images on AmPics. Just sayin'. ;)

All things must pass IHC.....all will be well again soon!

Last edited:

A friend of mine had this surgery and has 3 kidneys (2 filled with stones) - yes! I'm happy to say he is doing great now with no pain whatsoever. Hope yours is as well :)

A dream I had last nite. I NEVER dream but in the last week I've had two really great, hot dreams ! It makes me think I'm about to meet someone :)

Yes! Now I can make some coffee, he sure was yummy with those pretty blue eyes. : )

I didn't really need a time management class to tell me that I waste an awful lot of time doing stupid shit :rolleyes:

Who the fuck told Hilary Clinton that she looked good in a slicked back pony tail?

Just because I'm nice doesn't mean I can't kick someone's ass.
I just have a longer fuse to get there.

Last edited:
I wonder how IHC's surgery went. I hope they put his peepee back on the right way and he doesn't have a vergina now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back