Best MMF story?

I really like those stories where a young married couple is seduced by an older, more assertive alpha male and coerced into sexually serving him. Usually the older gentleman has a significantly larger cock and testicles than the husband which catches the young wife's interest and sparks submissive urges in the husband.

My favorites are not where the wife is just cuckolded, but where the husband has the urge to orally service and sexually satisfy the older man as well. Often this is in a one-on-one setting when the wife is not present but his urge to suck the cock and swallow the cum of a more alpha male than himself.
 
My fav kind of story. For me libidinal writes the best, the dirty talk and action are top notch. Check him out
 
Thanx for another fun story!




Thread needs a bump. And maybe a stroke or two:

We all headed back to our place after we left the restaurant, having too much fun and weren't ready to call it a night. After we got home we went in the living room and the girls got us all some more to drink. James and I sat down on the couch beside each other and each of our wives grabbed a chair. We continued our conversation and it inevitably turned to sex like it had done many times that evening.

"So I have a question for you boys" his wife said smiling and winking to my wife across the room. "Since you both grew up together and we all know you both watched lots of porn, did you ever do anything when you watched it together?"

"What exactly do you mean did we do anything together?" James said looking a little puzzled.

"We used to watch and critique what was going on and say we were going to try some of the moves, but that's about it" I said wondering if that was what they wanted to know.

My wife spoke up and said "I think she's asking if you two ever did something like jack off together while you watched movies."

I smiled and said "We never did that but we did watch a lot when we were growing up. I remember we used to go to an arcade and watch movies and we went into booths by ourselves until we figured out we could watch twice as much if we watched together in one booth. It actually never crossed my mind to jack off in those booths at that age and we never thought about how it looked both coming out at the same time. I guess that's why we both suck at video games because once I found out I could watch movies instead, I never went back to the game arcades again!"

We laughed about it and continued talking. His wife said "So you never thought about doing anything together when you watched movies then? You never took things further knowing you were best friends and would never tell anyone like playing truth or dare or doing other things when you had sleep overs?"

James said "I guess we never really thought about it back then. I suppose if something had came up we might have. Both of us were horny as hell back then and we'd look through magazines and talk about the girls. We both went to sleep many nights with hard ons that's for sure, but we never took it further."

I saw our wives look at each other and smile then I wondered where this conversation was headed.

"We want to try something if you boys are up for it" his wife said as my wife got up and went to get us more drinks. "We were talking earlier about different stuff and we both discovered we liked the same things."

My wife returned and handed everyone their drinks and went over and put in a DVD and turned on the television. "We were thinking we could all watch a movie like you both used to and just see what happens. Sound good to you?"

James and I looked at each other and I said "if that's what you all want to do, I'm up for it."

The movie started playing and it was one my wife and I had watched several times before, with two guys that were supposed to be working in a garage and the girl who's car they were fixing saying she wouldn't be able to pay for the repairs in cash but she could do other things. The three of them began going at it and before long she was sandwiched between the two guys with her sitting on top of one with his dick in her pussy and the other guy behind her sliding his massive tool in and out of her ass. I looked at my wife and she smiled noticing my hard on. I looked over at James and he also had an obvious bulge in his pants.

His wife spoke up "that's pretty hot watching her take two cocks at once. Looks like from the bulges in both your pants you agree."

We laughed a little as they finished up on screen and continued watching the next scene. There were two guys and two girls in a gym working out and they began talking then all started stripping their clothes off. The girls began sucking the two men and then they began fucking in various positions. The men on the screen had some incidental contact, but nothing past that and during the scene I made a couple of not so discreet attempts to adjust my hard on to no avail. The scene continued with women doing most of the work, kissing and licking each other before both men finished by jacking off on their faces and boobs.

"You're both enjoying this torture aren't you" I said to the girls as they laughed.

Jame's wife said "it looks like you both are enjoying it too from the looks of things. I don't think any of us would mind if you guys got more comfortable and took your pants off. Besides, both of us are curious to see how your cocks look compared to each other."

I knew my wife had always wanted to see how large James's cock was since we had talked about it a few times so it looked like the girls had figured out a way they could get a look at both of us. I was completely uncomfortable being constricted by my pants, and I was sure James felt the same, so I stood up first and undid mine, dropping them to the floor as my hard cock sprang free. I sat back down on the couch and James stood up and did the same and as he sat back down we both looked at each other's hard cocks standing up in front of us.

"Now that's more like it" his wife said as she stared at us both. "You were right" she said talking to my wife. "They're both blessed but James is a little thicker and it looks like your husband may be a little longer."

I'd never spent extended periods of time naked around James before but I looked and they were right. His cock was about eight or so inches and nicely thick with a substantial head. Mine was slightly longer and not quite as thick (he looked like an energy drink can from where I was sitting), but we were both not lacking in the cock department.

The next scene was already going onscreen and it was again two guys with a woman. The men were kissing all over her body and she was alternating between sucking their cocks. I decided if the girls wanted a show, I didn't mind giving them one and my hand found its way to my cock and I began slowly stroking as I watched the movie. I heard a moan from his wife and I looked over and he was doing the same.

"That's so freaking hot" my wife said as she moved over and sat by me on the couch. His wife moved by him also and we moved closed together so our legs were touching as we stroked so we all had room on the couch. The action on the screen had taken a turn and the girl was stroking both the guys before grabbing their hands and having them grab each other's cocks. The men began stroking each other as the girl watched and played with herself. Both of our wives reached for our cocks almost at the same time and grabbed our hands, taking them and placing them on each other's cocks. We both looked at each other then our wives.

"Come on boys" my wife said. "It's just us. You can give us a little show." I closed my hand around James' cock and began stroking and he did the same to me. We continued to watch the movie as our wives giggled.

"That is smoking hot!" my wife said with her eyes glued to both of our cocks as we stroked each other.

"I couldn't agree with you more" his wife said as she reached between her legs and rubbed herself.

The three on the screen soon moved from what they were doing to the woman kneeling between the two men and trading off sucking them as they stroked each other. She was sucking one of the guys when she pulled the other down on his knees next to her and began kissing him as she pushed his head towards the other guys cock. They broke their kiss and she grabbed the cock and guided it into the other guys mouth. I felt James' cock jump as this happened and I looked over at him and his wife. My wife was watching the screen and the show we were putting on for them and she decided to change things up.

She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "do that for me."

She put her hand behind my head and pushed my head down. I resisted and James's wife looked at me and said "please?" My wife pushed again and I relented, letting her guide my head towards my best friends cock. I removed my hand from his cock and knelt in front of him as his wife wrapped her hand around his shaft and mine continued to push me down. His cock brushed my lips and I opened my mouth, licking the head as hIs cock jumped again and his wife pointed him towards my mouth. My wife's hand was on the back of my head as his cock entered my mouth and hIs wife stroked him as mine encouraged me to move up and down, taking more of his cock into my mouth until he touched the back of my throat. We developed a rhythm and my head bobbed up and down on his cock as the women kept their eyes glued on what we were doing.

"I have an idea" my wife said as she stopped pushing my head up and down and I took his hard out of my mouth. "Both of you stand up and strip, then lay down facing each other on your sides, cocks to mouths."

We did as she asked and after laying down our wives sat by each of our heads to watch. My wife grabbed James' cock and again put her hand on my head, guiding him into my mouth as James' wife grabbed me and did the same to him. I almost came when I felt his lips touch my cock and it slipped into his mouth. The sensations of his wife stroking me and his mouth moving up and down were quickly bringing me to the point of no return. My wife was leaning forward whispering in my ear to relax and take more of his cock into my mouth. She pushed my head down until his cock touched the back of my mouth then pushed again, forcing the head of his cock into my throat. I gagged a little and she let up some.
"That was good baby, but you can do better. I've had my strap on deeper than that before."

She removed her hand from his cock, making sure I took as much of his length as possible and I felt the head of his cock enter my throat again so I relaxed like she had shown me as my lips touch the base of his cock. I heard him moan around my cock as his hips moved forward holding his cock deep inside my throat. I slowly moved my mouth back up the length of his cock and caught my breath.

"That was almost perfect baby" my wife said as she stroked his cock and my lips moved up and down. "The only way it could be any better is if you make him cum in your mouth. Can you do that for me? Make his big cock fill your mouth with cum for me."

I felt his mouth moving faster up and down on my cock as his wife continued to stroke me and knew I would be cumming soon. Both of us were thrusting forward into each other's mouths and I felt my cock begin to swell. I moaned and my wife told them I was cumming as my cock began blasting cum into James' mouth. He pulled off and his wife continued to stroke me as I shot ropes of cum into the air. I regained my composure and grabbed the base of his cock and put it back into my mouth. I started stroking him as my lips moved up and down, remembering what my wife said and I relaxed, pushing more of him into my mouth, easily taking his shaft into my throat and sucking on him.

"That's it baby. That's so sexy watching that big cock in your mouth. You're deep throating him too just like I showed you. Come over here and watch him suck his cock with me."

His wife moved around until she was sitting on the other side of James and had a clear view of my mouth working in her husbands cock. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and rolled into his back and I moved between his legs and lay down on my stomach. I grabbed his hard cock and again began moving up and down until I worked him deep, feeling him stretching my throat as my lips touched the base.

"Wow he really knows how to suck cock" his wife said as she watched me moving up and down. "You taught him well but I hope he's ready because it looks like it's not going to be much longer before he cums and he cums in buckets."

"He can take it, can't you baby? Show us both how to work that big cock and make him cum in your mouth."

I kept a steady rhythm, alternating sliding my lips up and down and also taking him deep and holding his cock in my throat. He put his hands on my head and began thrusting in and out, holding my head steady and forcing his cock into my willing throat.

"I knew he would start doing that" his wife said as they both watched my lips wrapped tightly around his cock. "He loves to throat fuck when he gets head."

My wife stared at his cock assaulting my mouth and me being helpless to stop him. "That's so freaking hot watching him do that. He looks like he's about to cum."

"Are you ready to cum baby?" His wife said as she reached out and pinched one of his nipples. "We want to see you cum for us and fill your best friends mouth. Make him swallow your cum!"
I was breathing between thrusts as his cock invaded my throat and I sucked on him tightly, feeling his balls tighten as his cock swelled and got momentarily harder. I knew he was starting to cum so I took a breath and pushed his cock deep, holding my lips on the base of his shaft as he groaned, his cock contracting as cum began shooting down my throat. He continued to spasm as I came up for air, filling my mouth with his cum. My wife was inches from my face watching his cock move in and out of my mouth.

"Oh my god baby! Swallow his cum! That's the hottest thing I've ever seen!" I kept my lips on him and swallowed again and again, moving my head up and down and continuing to suck on his cock until it began to soften, cleaning the remaining cum from his shaft.

We all got up and sat back down on the couch. James's wife said "that has got to be the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life" and she kissed him, licking some of my cum from his face.

My wife kissed me and said "I'd have to agree with you. I don't think I've ever seen anything much hotter than two friends sucking off each other...Except maybe that" and she directed our view towards the screen.

One of the men on the screen was doing a blonde girl from behind while the two girls were licking between each other's legs. The other actor was behind the guy fucking the blonde and he had his sizable cock pumping in and out of the ass of of the guy inside the girl.

James' wife smiled "that looks like fun too. Maybe we should let these two catch their breath and see what else we can talk them in to?"

I looked at James and his wife was stroking his cock which was starting to get hard again. My wife grabbed me by my cock, pulled me up off the couch and said "I think it's time we all moved this little party to the bedroom. We have some more DVD's for inspiration in there that we can put on and I have a few ideas of my own I'd like to see too."
 
New Story Up

Well friends, I've somehow managed to fool the Lit editors again, and they've published another of my stories. This is the first of a new short series that will have LOTS of mmf, mmff, and other varying degrees of male bisexuality. But this first story is all about the girls. I've been present when a woman was fisted at a house party, and this is my take on what I saw. Apologies to the ladies -- I'm sure I got something horribly wrong.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-club-ch-01-10
 
Hey, thanks, fog, my friend.

I haven't read it yet, but if it's anything at all like the rest of your work, it'll be hot as hell and having the rest of us really wishing we could have been there...
 
The Club -- Next Entry

Speaking of wives helping out, check out my latest entry for The Club, just approved by the editors. Working on Chapter 3 now. This entry has a good bit of exposition before it gets to the sex, and doesn't get to bi sex until late in the story. MMFF at the end.

Chapter 3 is nothing but stroke fodder. Trust me. I'm thinking of running for President, too.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-club-ch-02-12
 
Thanks, as always, Fog, my friend. I've said it before, I'll say it again: You sure as hell make me wish I was a character in your stories.
 
Thread needs a bump. And maybe a stroke or two:

We all headed back to our place after we left the restaurant, having too much fun and weren't ready to call it a night. After we got home we went in the living room and the girls got us all some more to drink. James and I sat down on the couch beside each other and each of our wives grabbed a chair. We continued our conversation and it inevitably turned to sex like it had done many times that evening.

"So I have a question for you boys" his wife said smiling and winking to my wife across the room. "Since you both grew up together and we all know you both watched lots of porn, did you ever do anything when you watched it together?"

"What exactly do you mean did we do anything together?" James said looking a little puzzled.

"We used to watch and critique what was going on and say we were going to try some of the moves, but that's about it" I said wondering if that was what they wanted to know.

My wife spoke up and said "I think she's asking if you two ever did something like jack off together while you watched movies."

I smiled and said "We never did that but we did watch a lot when we were growing up. I remember we used to go to an arcade and watch movies and we went into booths by ourselves until we figured out we could watch twice as much if we watched together in one booth. It actually never crossed my mind to jack off in those booths at that age and we never thought about how it looked both coming out at the same time. I guess that's why we both suck at video games because once I found out I could watch movies instead, I never went back to the game arcades again!"

We laughed about it and continued talking. His wife said "So you never thought about doing anything together when you watched movies then? You never took things further knowing you were best friends and would never tell anyone like playing truth or dare or doing other things when you had sleep overs?"

James said "I guess we never really thought about it back then. I suppose if something had came up we might have. Both of us were horny as hell back then and we'd look through magazines and talk about the girls. We both went to sleep many nights with hard ons that's for sure, but we never took it further."

I saw our wives look at each other and smile then I wondered where this conversation was headed.

"We want to try something if you boys are up for it" his wife said as my wife got up and went to get us more drinks. "We were talking earlier about different stuff and we both discovered we liked the same things."

My wife returned and handed everyone their drinks and went over and put in a DVD and turned on the television. "We were thinking we could all watch a movie like you both used to and just see what happens. Sound good to you?"

James and I looked at each other and I said "if that's what you all want to do, I'm up for it."

The movie started playing and it was one my wife and I had watched several times before, with two guys that were supposed to be working in a garage and the girl who's car they were fixing saying she wouldn't be able to pay for the repairs in cash but she could do other things. The three of them began going at it and before long she was sandwiched between the two guys with her sitting on top of one with his dick in her pussy and the other guy behind her sliding his massive tool in and out of her ass. I looked at my wife and she smiled noticing my hard on. I looked over at James and he also had an obvious bulge in his pants.

His wife spoke up "that's pretty hot watching her take two cocks at once. Looks like from the bulges in both your pants you agree."

We laughed a little as they finished up on screen and continued watching the next scene. There were two guys and two girls in a gym working out and they began talking then all started stripping their clothes off. The girls began sucking the two men and then they began fucking in various positions. The men on the screen had some incidental contact, but nothing past that and during the scene I made a couple of not so discreet attempts to adjust my hard on to no avail. The scene continued with women doing most of the work, kissing and licking each other before both men finished by jacking off on their faces and boobs.

"You're both enjoying this torture aren't you" I said to the girls as they laughed.

Jame's wife said "it looks like you both are enjoying it too from the looks of things. I don't think any of us would mind if you guys got more comfortable and took your pants off. Besides, both of us are curious to see how your cocks look compared to each other."

I knew my wife had always wanted to see how large James's cock was since we had talked about it a few times so it looked like the girls had figured out a way they could get a look at both of us. I was completely uncomfortable being constricted by my pants, and I was sure James felt the same, so I stood up first and undid mine, dropping them to the floor as my hard cock sprang free. I sat back down on the couch and James stood up and did the same and as he sat back down we both looked at each other's hard cocks standing up in front of us.

"Now that's more like it" his wife said as she stared at us both. "You were right" she said talking to my wife. "They're both blessed but James is a little thicker and it looks like your husband may be a little longer."

I'd never spent extended periods of time naked around James before but I looked and they were right. His cock was about eight or so inches and nicely thick with a substantial head. Mine was slightly longer and not quite as thick (he looked like an energy drink can from where I was sitting), but we were both not lacking in the cock department.

The next scene was already going onscreen and it was again two guys with a woman. The men were kissing all over her body and she was alternating between sucking their cocks. I decided if the girls wanted a show, I didn't mind giving them one and my hand found its way to my cock and I began slowly stroking as I watched the movie. I heard a moan from his wife and I looked over and he was doing the same.

"That's so freaking hot" my wife said as she moved over and sat by me on the couch. His wife moved by him also and we moved closed together so our legs were touching as we stroked so we all had room on the couch. The action on the screen had taken a turn and the girl was stroking both the guys before grabbing their hands and having them grab each other's cocks. The men began stroking each other as the girl watched and played with herself. Both of our wives reached for our cocks almost at the same time and grabbed our hands, taking them and placing them on each other's cocks. We both looked at each other then our wives.

"Come on boys" my wife said. "It's just us. You can give us a little show." I closed my hand around James' cock and began stroking and he did the same to me. We continued to watch the movie as our wives giggled.

"That is smoking hot!" my wife said with her eyes glued to both of our cocks as we stroked each other.

"I couldn't agree with you more" his wife said as she reached between her legs and rubbed herself.

The three on the screen soon moved from what they were doing to the woman kneeling between the two men and trading off sucking them as they stroked each other. She was sucking one of the guys when she pulled the other down on his knees next to her and began kissing him as she pushed his head towards the other guys cock. They broke their kiss and she grabbed the cock and guided it into the other guys mouth. I felt James' cock jump as this happened and I looked over at him and his wife. My wife was watching the screen and the show we were putting on for them and she decided to change things up.

She kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "do that for me."

She put her hand behind my head and pushed my head down. I resisted and James's wife looked at me and said "please?" My wife pushed again and I relented, letting her guide my head towards my best friends cock. I removed my hand from his cock and knelt in front of him as his wife wrapped her hand around his shaft and mine continued to push me down. His cock brushed my lips and I opened my mouth, licking the head as hIs cock jumped again and his wife pointed him towards my mouth. My wife's hand was on the back of my head as his cock entered my mouth and hIs wife stroked him as mine encouraged me to move up and down, taking more of his cock into my mouth until he touched the back of my throat. We developed a rhythm and my head bobbed up and down on his cock as the women kept their eyes glued on what we were doing.

"I have an idea" my wife said as she stopped pushing my head up and down and I took his hard out of my mouth. "Both of you stand up and strip, then lay down facing each other on your sides, cocks to mouths."

We did as she asked and after laying down our wives sat by each of our heads to watch. My wife grabbed James' cock and again put her hand on my head, guiding him into my mouth as James' wife grabbed me and did the same to him. I almost came when I felt his lips touch my cock and it slipped into his mouth. The sensations of his wife stroking me and his mouth moving up and down were quickly bringing me to the point of no return. My wife was leaning forward whispering in my ear to relax and take more of his cock into my mouth. She pushed my head down until his cock touched the back of my mouth then pushed again, forcing the head of his cock into my throat. I gagged a little and she let up some.
"That was good baby, but you can do better. I've had my strap on deeper than that before."

She removed her hand from his cock, making sure I took as much of his length as possible and I felt the head of his cock enter my throat again so I relaxed like she had shown me as my lips touch the base of his cock. I heard him moan around my cock as his hips moved forward holding his cock deep inside my throat. I slowly moved my mouth back up the length of his cock and caught my breath.

"That was almost perfect baby" my wife said as she stroked his cock and my lips moved up and down. "The only way it could be any better is if you make him cum in your mouth. Can you do that for me? Make his big cock fill your mouth with cum for me."

I felt his mouth moving faster up and down on my cock as his wife continued to stroke me and knew I would be cumming soon. Both of us were thrusting forward into each other's mouths and I felt my cock begin to swell. I moaned and my wife told them I was cumming as my cock began blasting cum into James' mouth. He pulled off and his wife continued to stroke me as I shot ropes of cum into the air. I regained my composure and grabbed the base of his cock and put it back into my mouth. I started stroking him as my lips moved up and down, remembering what my wife said and I relaxed, pushing more of him into my mouth, easily taking his shaft into my throat and sucking on him.

"That's it baby. That's so sexy watching that big cock in your mouth. You're deep throating him too just like I showed you. Come over here and watch him suck his cock with me."

His wife moved around until she was sitting on the other side of James and had a clear view of my mouth working in her husbands cock. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and rolled into his back and I moved between his legs and lay down on my stomach. I grabbed his hard cock and again began moving up and down until I worked him deep, feeling him stretching my throat as my lips touched the base.

"Wow he really knows how to suck cock" his wife said as she watched me moving up and down. "You taught him well but I hope he's ready because it looks like it's not going to be much longer before he cums and he cums in buckets."

"He can take it, can't you baby? Show us both how to work that big cock and make him cum in your mouth."

I kept a steady rhythm, alternating sliding my lips up and down and also taking him deep and holding his cock in my throat. He put his hands on my head and began thrusting in and out, holding my head steady and forcing his cock into my willing throat.

"I knew he would start doing that" his wife said as they both watched my lips wrapped tightly around his cock. "He loves to throat fuck when he gets head."

My wife stared at his cock assaulting my mouth and me being helpless to stop him. "That's so freaking hot watching him do that. He looks like he's about to cum."

"Are you ready to cum baby?" His wife said as she reached out and pinched one of his nipples. "We want to see you cum for us and fill your best friends mouth. Make him swallow your cum!"
I was breathing between thrusts as his cock invaded my throat and I sucked on him tightly, feeling his balls tighten as his cock swelled and got momentarily harder. I knew he was starting to cum so I took a breath and pushed his cock deep, holding my lips on the base of his shaft as he groaned, his cock contracting as cum began shooting down my throat. He continued to spasm as I came up for air, filling my mouth with his cum. My wife was inches from my face watching his cock move in and out of my mouth.

"Oh my god baby! Swallow his cum! That's the hottest thing I've ever seen!" I kept my lips on him and swallowed again and again, moving my head up and down and continuing to suck on his cock until it began to soften, cleaning the remaining cum from his shaft.

We all got up and sat back down on the couch. James's wife said "that has got to be the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life" and she kissed him, licking some of my cum from his face.

My wife kissed me and said "I'd have to agree with you. I don't think I've ever seen anything much hotter than two friends sucking off each other...Except maybe that" and she directed our view towards the screen.

One of the men on the screen was doing a blonde girl from behind while the two girls were licking between each other's legs. The other actor was behind the guy fucking the blonde and he had his sizable cock pumping in and out of the ass of of the guy inside the girl.

James' wife smiled "that looks like fun too. Maybe we should let these two catch their breath and see what else we can talk them in to?"

I looked at James and his wife was stroking his cock which was starting to get hard again. My wife grabbed me by my cock, pulled me up off the couch and said "I think it's time we all moved this little party to the bedroom. We have some more DVD's for inspiration in there that we can put on and I have a few ideas of my own I'd like to see too."

Unbelievable!!! SOOO SOOO SOO HOT! Thanks
 
Next Story Posted

Folks, a new story from my "La Playa" universe is now up:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-club-ch-03-11

If you wade through all the sex up front (starts with an MMMMF scene and later gets into a sextet that I needed a score card to write) you'll finally get down to two guys and one girl, but I fucked up. The two guys and one girl are in an MFM, not MMF.

One of these days my characters are going to see the light, and follow the theme of this thread, but the next story currently under development looks to be strictly gay/lesbian combinations. The more they fuck, the more these characters seem to not care what shape the appendages surrounding the orifice take...

Anyway, I hope this story gets you horny and you edge your way through all the various combinations, spooging the screens of your tablets or laptops in unison with the horny fuckers in the electrons. Gets my nipples hard just picturing all you lechers and lechees (not a word, but this ain't American English 101) wanking and diddling away. Enjoy!

Fog
 
I really like those stories where a young married couple is seduced by an older, more assertive alpha male and coerced into sexually serving him. Usually the older gentleman has a significantly larger cock and testicles than the husband which catches the young wife's interest and sparks submissive urges in the husband.

My favorites are not where the wife is just cuckolded, but where the husband has the urge to orally service and sexually satisfy the older man as well. Often this is in a one-on-one setting when the wife is not present but his urge to suck the cock and swallow the cum of a more alpha male than himself.

Totally agree. The urge to suck a powerful Alpha by a more submissive beta is one of my fav fantasies.
 
Looking for the best bi truth or dare story

This caught my eye. I outlined a story with a twist on truth or dare a few years back, but have never "fleshed" it out, bad pun intended. I have always wanted to see truth or dare combined with strip poker. Here's my basic idea:

Strip truth or dare.
− Players sit approximately in a circle, either boy/girl (for “vanilla” game) or boy/boy/girl/girl for a bi game or in any combination for “anything goes”
- Question asker is designated by a dildo or other sex toy passed from hand to hand or spun like a bottle
− Questions must be one or at most two word phrases (e.g. kiss? Suck cock? Anal? Etc.) followed by “with NAME” (e.g. "Anal with John?")
− Questions ask a given person if they are willing to perform some act with some other person.
− Answers are binary yes/no
− Players must answer questions truthfully, or choose not to answer at all
− If they choose not to answer, they must forfeit a piece of clothing
− If they answer, but are found to be lying, they forfeit two pieces of clothing
− Anyone may challenge the truthfulness of an answer, but if they are found to be wrong or malicious they forfeit two pieces of clothing.
− After a person is nude, if they choose not to answer a question they must perform the subject act on the person to their right. Note that they can also take the risk of lying to influence who they get to have sex with. (ie someone may lie and say “no” to a question in which the truthful answer is “yes” If they are challenged successfully, they are now performing that sex act with the person on their right)

There's other detail in my outline. What do you folks think? Should I dust this off and see where it goes? I SWEAR I'll include some true MMF in keeping with the theme of the thread!
 
This caught my eye. I outlined a story with a twist on truth or dare a few years back, but have never "fleshed" it out, bad pun intended. I have always wanted to see truth or dare combined with strip poker. Here's my basic idea:

Strip truth or dare.
− Players sit approximately in a circle, either boy/girl (for “vanilla” game) or boy/boy/girl/girl for a bi game or in any combination for “anything goes”
- Question asker is designated by a dildo or other sex toy passed from hand to hand or spun like a bottle
− Questions must be one or at most two word phrases (e.g. kiss? Suck cock? Anal? Etc.) followed by “with NAME” (e.g. "Anal with John?")
− Questions ask a given person if they are willing to perform some act with some other person.
− Answers are binary yes/no
− Players must answer questions truthfully, or choose not to answer at all
− If they choose not to answer, they must forfeit a piece of clothing
− If they answer, but are found to be lying, they forfeit two pieces of clothing
− Anyone may challenge the truthfulness of an answer, but if they are found to be wrong or malicious they forfeit two pieces of clothing.
− After a person is nude, if they choose not to answer a question they must perform the subject act on the person to their right. Note that they can also take the risk of lying to influence who they get to have sex with. (ie someone may lie and say “no” to a question in which the truthful answer is “yes” If they are challenged successfully, they are now performing that sex act with the person on their right)

There's other detail in my outline. What do you folks think? Should I dust this off and see where it goes? I SWEAR I'll include some true MMF in keeping with the theme of the thread!

You've clearly put a lot of thought into the idea. I think you should write it up and submit it to Lit so everyone can enjoy it.

It should work in either Group Sex or Gay Male categories, depending on how much male bi-sex you put into it.
 
This caught my eye. I outlined a story with a twist on truth or dare a few years back, but have never "fleshed" it out, bad pun intended. I have always wanted to see truth or dare combined with strip poker. Here's my basic idea:

Strip truth or dare.
− Players sit approximately in a circle, either boy/girl (for “vanilla” game) or boy/boy/girl/girl for a bi game or in any combination for “anything goes”
- Question asker is designated by a dildo or other sex toy passed from hand to hand or spun like a bottle
− Questions must be one or at most two word phrases (e.g. kiss? Suck cock? Anal? Etc.) followed by “with NAME” (e.g. "Anal with John?")
− Questions ask a given person if they are willing to perform some act with some other person.
− Answers are binary yes/no
− Players must answer questions truthfully, or choose not to answer at all
− If they choose not to answer, they must forfeit a piece of clothing
− If they answer, but are found to be lying, they forfeit two pieces of clothing
− Anyone may challenge the truthfulness of an answer, but if they are found to be wrong or malicious they forfeit two pieces of clothing.
− After a person is nude, if they choose not to answer a question they must perform the subject act on the person to their right. Note that they can also take the risk of lying to influence who they get to have sex with. (ie someone may lie and say “no” to a question in which the truthful answer is “yes” If they are challenged successfully, they are now performing that sex act with the person on their right)

There's other detail in my outline. What do you folks think? Should I dust this off and see where it goes? I SWEAR I'll include some true MMF in keeping with the theme of the thread!
I had an ex that had 2 sets of dice- one for her and one for him. One had an action, the other had a body part. The game was she would roll hers to see what he would do to her and vice versa. Things like kiss/pussy or lick/balls. We once played with another couple by adding a third regular numbered dice, assigning everyone a number, so the person rolled the 1st two for the action and then the 3rd for who had to perform. Sometimes you had to roll the 3rd one more than once but it was still fun. I've seen the dice around on the internet but never bought a set myself.
oral_sex_dice_lg.jpg
 
Next Story Posted

Hey, finally got some true MMF into a story! Check it out:

ttps://www.literotica.com/s/the-club-ch-04-5

Hope you enjoy! I'm heading out to a gay bar with a drag show for Halloween with my wife. Hope to cum back with some new material. Wish me luck! ;)
 
Back
Top