wedding dress fetish

satengsilke

Virgin
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Posts
7
I have a big fetish for womans dresses. Love woman wearing dresses in silk ore satin. I also love masturbating and cum on dresses. My big dream now is to get sisters expensive wedding dress, and cum on the front of it!!

Please tel me what you think.. Do it ore not? :)
 
Do you know how much it costs to clean a wedding dress?

Locally, dry cleaning a simple wedding dress cost £90. (nearly $140).

A complex dress costs more.

Buy your own wedding dress from eBay or a charity shop - it would be cheaper than paying for dry cleaning.
 
The dress are not cleaned yet, so thats no problem :)

It will be. Getting cum off it ain't easy compared with normal wear.

How do I know? I'm a father of daughters and they expected me to pay for cleaning their wedding dresses.

Why? They'll never use them again.
 
Buy a cheap one yourself as someone suggested it, and just use that instead. It has still been someone's wedding dress, if that is the part that gets your engine running.
 
Hmmm.. Dreamed about it for years.. Dont think she is going to clean it anyway, its just hanging in the basement.. :)
 
No. Yust "borrow" sisters wedding dress, and cum on the dress. The dress are so sexy! :) She wil newer wear it again, and its a bit destroyed to... :) So why not?? :)
 
If I had a brother and found out he wanked on my wedding dress I can't even begin to describe the type of fit I'd have. Even the thought alone is so insulting that it hurts. Really "nice" to disrespect your sister (and her husband) and literally ruin the dress just because you have a need to spill your sperm on something particular.

As someone else said, buy a used dress or maybe just settle for a Kleenex.
 
After our wedding, my husband and I finally got to our hotel room. We were pretty horny and he tossed me on the bed and dropped his pants and fucked me, still in my white gown. Well, ended up with some cum leakage, but didn't know about it really. Took the dress off after and we crashed. We left on our honeymoon the next day, and my sister came by the hotel room to pick up things we were not taking on the trip, ie wedding dress, his tuxedo, etc. When we came back, she met me and gave some of the things, and told me she had put my dress in a nice box to store. Then she said, something like, oh there is a bit of a...um.. stain on the your dress. You may want to have it cleaned. .... or not. And she smiled at me and left. I never had it cleaned.
 
WOW!! Sounds great!! The dress I talking about wil not be cleaned I think.. So why not let my dream come thrue, and shoot a load of cum on it!? :)
 
WOW!! Sounds great!! The dress I talking about wil not be cleaned I think.. So why not let my dream come thrue, and shoot a load of cum on it!? :)

Because there is a big difference between leaving a cum stain on your own wedding dress or that of your other half (who may or may not be aware of it, re. lynn-23's post), to that of a sibling who you aren't sexual with.
 
Because there is a big difference between leaving a cum stain on your own wedding dress or that of your other half (who may or may not be aware of it, re. lynn-23's post), to that of a sibling who you aren't sexual with.

Agree. Our stain is a fun secret reminder of our wonderful wedding night. If you did it to your sisters dress, that would be an invasion of her privacy and the sanctity of her wedding. Don't do it.
 
No, 35 :) And a big fetish for this :) Ok, I don`t cum on it, but maby take it to my Place for some days, and have a fantasi about it?? Thats ok?? :) :)
 
What About

Purchasing from Yandy or Frederics a wedding themed bustier with "all the trimmings"?

Cum all over it as often as you like!
 
No, 35 :) And a big fetish for this :) Ok, I don`t cum on it, but maby take it to my Place for some days, and have a fantasi about it?? Thats ok?? :) :)

Really, this is your sisters dress and her's and her husbands fantasies or not to do what they want with this dress. I get your fantasy and I know the thoughts of cumming on a wedding dress are something I can't say I haven't had either. But really, go buy a used one at a thrift store and abuse the shit out of it. You can cum as many times as you want with no issues of pissing someone the fuck off if caught.
 
No, 35 :) And a big fetish for this :) Ok, I don`t cum on it, but maby take it to my Place for some days, and have a fantasi about it?? Thats ok?? :) :)

No. Not unless your sister agrees.

It's her dress and important to her, even if she hasn't got it with her.
 
I think the fetish here that its your sisters dress as much as its a wedding dress.

And if that's the case you're welcome to your fantasy, but I agree with others, that's her dress and you have no right doing anything to it.
 
No, 35 :) And a big fetish for this :) Ok, I don`t cum on it, but maby take it to my Place for some days, and have a fantasi about it?? Thats ok?? :) :)

Is English not your native language?





ETA:
The four people above me speak reason. It's one thing to have a fantasy. In your brain, they hurt no one. However, to "try to reason" with us so you "can" steal your sister's dress to desicrate it is a whole 'nother ball of wax. If you and your sister do not share incestious feelings for one another, why would you risk this in real life?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It will be. Getting cum off it ain't easy compared with normal wear.

How do I know? I'm a father of daughters and they expected me to pay for cleaning their wedding dresses.

Ogg, have you any idea how many kinds of wrong that sounds like? :D
 
Back
Top