spank me!

I don't mind a sexual spanking or lil girl spanking but when it's really painful that just isn't a turn on for me.

love the anticipation , standing in front of him as he talks to me then stands and removes his belt...

I love being spanked hard. I want it to sting and make my eyes water. Love it when it is unexpected or the strength of it is more than I expect. Love it when it makes me scream and feel red and burning sensations in my ass cheeks.

the heat off my ass makes me very aroused... I love to be rewarded for being a good girl after a spanking!

My kind of thread :cattail:

One of my favorites would be reversed cowgirl, a few nice hearty spanks and then a firm grip with a side order of filthy words makes me come undone.

Sounds like the perfect arrangement. I think the perfect way to slap is to slap and then grip the meat of your lover's ass before slapping it again all while being vocal and dirty. MM I love it!

Last edited:
love the anticipation , standing in front of him as he talks to me then stands and removes his belt...

Honestly talking and really getting into it, the suspense and anticipation of the moment can make it all the more rewarding. To me talking dirty to build things up is the best way to go!

Honestly talking and really getting into it, the suspense and anticipation of the moment can make it all the more rewarding. To me talking dirty to build things up is the best way to go!

mmmm must agree.

Just thinking how ling it has been since I felt the sting of a belt....

Any of you ever participated in self spanking, under the vocal guidance of another , when "in person" just is not an option?

Just thinking how ling it has been since I felt the sting of a belt....

Any of you ever participated in self spanking, under the vocal guidance of another , when "in person" just is not an option?

No but I'd totally be up for it. Its so erotic.

How would it be done incorrectly?

I've had some less than fulfilling experiences. Too few swats is one, or not enough "lecture" or talking from him during, too many on the sit spots, no affection in the after care. Blah blah blah.

I've had some less than fulfilling experiences. Too few swats is one, or not enough "lecture" or talking from him during, too many on the sit spots, no affection in the after care. Blah blah blah.

I stand corrected. ;-)

Back