My lactating fantasy

do you think my fantasy is arousing?

• Total voters
?

Your milk is flowing freely now I see you squeezing your thighs together
An you smell of sweet arroused pussy... I come in front of you and milk is running under your tits down you belly I tell you to stand Now... You do and I tell you to get naked... You blush but you can't resist.. You stand befor me naked and horny and I stand and rech around and open and lower my skirt an panties... I take you in my arms and pull you to me.. Our breast pressing against each other an I kiss yo deeply and passionately my hands grabbing your ass our tongues intertwine and we are moaning in each others mouths.. I break the kiss and look deep into your eyes and bite your lip... I slowly lower myself inch by inch till I reach your swollen teats I take on fully into my mouth entirely covering your nipple n areola and never break eye contact with you I suck HARD and make you moan and you reach with a hand and hold my head in place and you tilt your head back... I slide my hands up between you thighs forcing you to spread your legs nd give me access ....
Looking down I see you sucking my breasts and that is so arousing it makes me moan...Then I whisper...'be slow...I want your head in my lap and your lips on my breasts for a long time...don't rush...'
Having said that I sit down on my couch, put a pillow on my ellbow for more comfort and ask you to come over...

Looking down I see you sucking my breasts and that is so arousing it makes me moan...Then I whisper...'be slow...I want your head in my lap and your lips on my breasts for a long time...don't rush...'
Having said that I sit down on my couch, put a pillow on my ellbow for more comfort and ask you to come over...

I watch you walk to your couch and admire every inch of your body, my pussy is soaked and I savor what milk that remains on m tongue... I watch you sit and lov the natural jiggle of the breasts I am about to feast on and think to myself I hav waited for years for thi moment nd plan on taking it as far a I can...i feel so comfortable being naked in front of you my nipples are very hard and my juices flow down my thighs as I walk tou you an lay on my back and place my blonde head on your lap waiting for you to serv me you full milky tits.....

I watch you walk to your couch and admire every inch of your body, my pussy is soaked and I savor what milk that remains on m tongue... I watch you sit and lov the natural jiggle of the breasts I am about to feast on and think to myself I hav waited for years for thi moment nd plan on taking it as far a I can...i feel so comfortable being naked in front of you my nipples are very hard and my juices flow down my thighs as I walk tou you an lay on my back and place my blonde head on your lap waiting for you to serv me you full milky tits.....

I make sure your head is resting comfortably on that pillow...my free hand now cups my right breast and guides my nip towards your face...at first I tease you by touching your cheeks, your eyes...then I let it approach your searching lips...drawing your head a bit closer I feel your lips closing around my nip and the suckling starting...a sharp electrifying jolt of pleasure and a fast build-up of arousal lets me moan again...this should never end...:rose:

I make sure your head is resting comfortably on that pillow...my free hand now cups my right breast and guides my nip towards your face...at first I tease you by touching your cheeks, your eyes...then I let it approach your searching lips...drawing your head a bit closer I feel your lips closing around my nip and the suckling starting...a sharp electrifying jolt of pleasure and a fast build-up of arousal lets me moan again...this should never end...:rose:

I take your nipple in my mouth after running the tip of my tongue around it for several seconds and I see lust in your eyes and feel my wet cunt twitch as I totally engulf your areola and methodically suck and pump your life giving fluid to me... I crave you I see you massaging your tit letting the milk flow freely into my mouth you squirm I sense your gettin horny I can smell you'd sweet pussy and hope I can taste you... I slowly spread my thighs and I hav to masturbat now the urge is consuming me

I take your nipple in my mouth after running the tip of my tongue around it for several seconds and I see lust in your eyes and feel my wet cunt twitch as I totally engulf your areola and methodically suck and pump your life giving fluid to me... I crave you I see you massaging your tit letting the milk flow freely into my mouth you squirm I sense your gettin horny I can smell you'd sweet pussy and hope I can taste you... I slowly spread my thighs and I hav to masturbat now the urge is consuming me

and I just enjoy the sensation of my breasts being suckled...all I want just now....

lactation

My husband and I are trying for a baby so when I do get pregnant he wont stop nursing on me for anything he cant wait and neither can I if anyone wants to chat bout this I have yahoo dmooney1981@yahoo

Well, you'll find plenty of gentlemen and ladies here who would have adored the chance, and at least some of them will happily indulge any fantasies you have about it too, if you'd like.

The moral of the story is probably that one should be willing to try new things as long as it's safe and consensual.

wanted so badly to experience this but ex wanted no part of it. she was repulsed at thought of sex before and after kids. hence, EX-wife . . .

Stear where you'd like this to go

I'd be absolutely content if you would just continue to suckle me...with your hands supporting it by giving me a gentle milking massage...while I would explore your breasts ever so gently...:eek:

Absolutly love this...

hope your fantasy might enjoy a mans help instead ;)

I'd be absolutely content if you would just continue to suckle me...with your hands supporting it by giving me a gentle milking massage...while I would explore your breasts ever so gently...:eek:
With my naked body onthe couch my head in your lap suckling you filled tit massaging it towards th nipple t increase the milk flow. SWOLLOWWWWWWWWW like. Starved chiled so erotic so taboo feed me.... I am amazed at the amount of milk it flows so sweet... I cn wait till yo offer me the other

With my naked body onthe couch my head in your lap suckling you filled tit massaging it towards th nipple t increase the milk flow. SWOLLOWWWWWWWWW like. Starved chiled so erotic so taboo feed me.... I am amazed at the amount of milk it flows so sweet... I cn wait till yo offer me the other

I am in a trance-like state...my free hand involuntarily starts to massage my other breast...both nips on fire now...I shift my upper body and bury your face in both of my breasts...take what you want...preferably both...

I have large, full breasts and easily can induce lactation , but husband is just not into it ...they still want to produce ...and much attention to them will result n the early stages of milk. our friends new baby can make them tingle ...another sign that the milks not far. have never played wth the kink but can see how it would appeal...

We LOVE it... We'd love to feed from your tits

I am in a trance-like state...my free hand involuntarily starts to massage my other breast...both nips on fire now...I shift my upper body and bury your face in both of my breasts...take what you want...preferably both...

I want it to last let me drain one than I will move to the other.... I wan to have my stomach visibly full with your milk

I want it to last let me drain one than I will move to the other.... I wan to have my stomach visibly full with your milk

oh god...take your time...take more time...I just want this to last...they are so overly sensitive now...

I tried to get the hubby to suck my nipples when I was nursing he would never give in. So sad. :(

Frig yeah. Very sad!

Wow!!!! Really? No way!!!! I thought every guy would jump at the chance.

With all due respect to guys I don't even know, I fear a lot of guys are unable to be holistic in their appreciation of women. They see them either as sex play things or as mothers / home-makers. That is surely why a lot of guys don't want their women to breast feed; to them it is an uncomfortable cross-over in relation to a woman's breasts - or rather 'boobs' or 'tits' as those guys would probably say. This is the grim reality, I fear. Sorry to get so serious on a delicious thread.

Me, gimme breasts, daily, nightly, to admire, to caress, to kiss, to nuzzle into, and, ooh yes when they are a mom's full and milky pair, to suuuck on wetly ... ;)

Last edited:
oh god...take your time...take more time...I just want this to last...they are so overly sensitive now...

The milk flow begins to slow on th fist breast I shift my body and begin on th other yo di. Good job Mommy prepping your teat for my hungry mouth I suck like no tomorrow n get mouthful afte mouthfull of your sweet nectar ... ( mommy please play with mine) feel you shifting under me is mommy horny I smell your pussy it smells delicious ... I love massaging your tit squeezing from your body towards your nipple nd th flo is amazing...

( I will be at your beck n call when ever mommy needs relief)

The milk flow begins to slow on th fist breast I shift my body and begin on th other yo di. Good job Mommy prepping your teat for my hungry mouth I suck like no tomorrow n get mouthful afte mouthfull of your sweet nectar ... ( mommy please play with mine) feel you shifting under me is mommy horny I smell your pussy it smells delicious ... I love massaging your tit squeezing from your body towards your nipple nd th flo is amazing...

( I will be at your beck n call when ever mommy needs relief)

arousal is building up towards a climax...can't help it...looking down I stare at your huge breasts and start stroking them, play with their weight...cup them...my palm is warm and a bit sweaty...I let it gently glide over your nips...

Back