Small but beautiful penis ... Help!

sleepyjean98

Virgin
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Posts
2
I'm getting into a new relationship with a really good friend. We've known each other for 20-plus years and after both of us finding ourselves single in our 30s, we decided to give it a shot.

We align so well in every aspect of our lives - intellectually, emotionally, spiritually and for the most part sexually. We share many of the same fantasies, interests, tastes in men and women (we are both bi) ... But we are having a hard time lining up anatomically.

He's a very beautiful person (inside and out) but he's not as well endowed as I'm accustomed to. He's not tiny, but more like 5-ish inches. It doesn't help any that I'm a curvier gal and have kinda big labia.

We've gotten around it with anal, toys, oral and more. But we both want to have as mind blowing vaginal sex as we do everything else. Please help!
 
Three positions I can think of off the top of my head for better penetration:

1) Doggie-style and variations (not just hands & knees but knees up, chest down)

2) Cowgirl

3) Missionary but with a pillow or wedge under your hips.
 
Just for the record 5"-6" is average, not small...except on Lit where 9"-12" is normal. ;)
 
Just for the record 5"-6" is average, not small...except on Lit where 9"-12" is normal. ;)

I second that. When I was a call girl, I rarely saw guys over 6" and 95% were 3-5". Unless they ate me a long time, I never came just faked it for their pleasure. It was easy work though. Nothing to sucking 3-5" off. LOL
 
Thanks for the feedback. We are going to try again this weekend - hopefully with better results.

And for the record, I've had smaller ... and somehow made it work, I think. That was mostly during my black-out drunk phase of life. Sober sex is a whole 'nother thread ...
 
small-penis-facts.com/?page_id=15 has advice on sexual positions that can improve sex with the smaller man. It might help you in your sex life with your man. Good luck.
 
Back
Top