The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

i say " come on guys jokes over" but they are not joking. im pinned against the dart board as one roughly begins to unbutton blouse another reaches behind me and goes for clasp and zipper on skirt. " a bet is a bey news girl" one snickers as im frozen in shock at their boldness.

-The biker begin to unbutton her blouse and begin to rub her soft breasts together and the other flips her skirt up and begins to rub her pussy through the hole in her pantyhose.-"You made the bet sweetie don't worry you will get a story."-they laughed as they began to fish there cocks out from there leather pants which were all ready hard.-"Hope you can suck you little news slut."-one tares a hole in the back of her pantyhose, as a finger explores between her soft cheeks and plays with her tiny hole teasing it.-"I love the way this pussy feels hows the hole back there."-the other biker smiled.-"I think she will scream if she gets it."

I squirm against the wall as im pinned. my perky breasts get mauled as one biker drops my skirt and it falls around my ankles. i blush heavy as the bikers in the area all see my bald pussy. i gasp as suddenly one darts two fingers into my pussy, nearly lifting me off the floor.

-The man gripped her gripped her breasts nice and hard playing with them. The other biker fingers her pussy with his two fingers. They both smile as the rest of the bikers watch the show.-"Looks like your enjoying this your cheek are red and your lips are letting out a very pleasurable noise."-they take one hand each stroking there cocks.-"I suggest you grab our cocks and begin stroking."-he smiled. The other biker nibbles along her neck.-"Her skin is sweet Paul wonder if her pussy tastes just as good."

The dartboard is in the back and kind of secluded. one pins me against wall and fingers my tight pussy. they say ii better cooperate or they will call rest of bikers back. with mouth covered i reach down and grab two cocks. my small hands barely grip the huge members as i stroke slowly.

-The bikers pinned her against the dart board, and covered her mouth so they had her all to them selves. The bikers smile as they grin fingering her pussy nice and fast adding a third finger in her bald wet pussy. One biker exposed her breasts sucking on them the other Biker enjoys fingering her pussy. The biker enjoying her breasts grabs her ass playing with her creamy white ass.-"You Little Slut you enjoy it a lot your all wet."-The Bikers are unaware whats going on to Ashley and could be getting fucked any moment.-

Last edited:
I struggle to no avail as they assault me. they comment on how tight my pussy is as it gets wetter. You then tell them "ok guys funs over we have a story to do" then they...

-They grin.-"Your pussy is so tight and wet. Very naughty suck slut."-Nick looked on and decided to save her for now.-"Hey guys that's enough we can agree to more fun later right Ashley but we need a story right now."-the Bikers Agree as they look to Ashley.-"Ashley will you be able to have fun later."-he looked to her she may not have a choice.-

I nod yes to appease them. they help me redress. then you suggest we move to the next area which is....

-We get there information about the Rally, and then head towards the Pool Table area. There four guys are playing a game of pool with money on the table. Nick warned her to be careful he may not be able to protect her each time.-

i bump one guy and messes up his shot "stupid slut reporter" he barks he then grabs me by the wrist and hoists me onto the pooltable, heels dangle a good 2" off the floor as the 4 bikers.....

-The four bikers look to the Young Reporter girl as she is now on there table. One biker looks to her his hand on her knee moving boldly up her skirt.-"So you come around here and start poking your nose in what every one is doing. Do you want a news up date sweetie, I m not happy after you messed up my shot."-another biker comes over and begins to fondle her boobs through her blouse undoing two buttons.-"Sluts like you should not be here especially if they do not want attention from other men."-The other two bikers come close to observe and maybe join as they call her lude names.-"Suck slut!" "Fuck whore!" -Nick watches as he keeping a eye on them making sure not to rough her up to badly. They keep her on the table as the first biker spreads her legs a bit and see's her rip in her pantyhose.-

I go to block the hands on my blouse but one bikerr pulls them awayy and holds them. they tower over me as i sit on the table, "guys please let me..mmm up" i plead as i blush as my legs are spread causing my skirt to go at waist they see my bald pussy since pantyhose are torn open.

-The one biker holds her arms back. One Biker begins to finger her bald pussy. One Biker begins to kneed her boobs in his hands rubbing them together wanting to see more of her chest.-"Who are you to give us orders?" "Stupid Whore Suck Slut You came here looking like that what do you know." "Your perky tits look lovely lets open your blouse up more you slut."

i whimper as the one fingers me right there on the table."pleasee mmmm stop" i plead. they just laugh as one holds my hands down as another reaches for blouse.

-The man looked to her.-"Stop? I do not think so maybe a SLUT like you should know what will happen to her."-The man slides a second finger in her ever growing wet cunt. The man holding down her arms reaches over and begins to unbutton her blouse showing some of her cleavage.-"Those look great hey do you suck cock you fuck slut."

as i sit upon the pool table the women in the barv laugh as the one big biker violently finger fucks me as the other exposes my perky tits. i hear jealous comments from the woman as most of theirs are sagging and not firm and perky like mine. you think of ways to get me out so i can move to last section of bar and get some questions answered for a little interview material for the boss at least.

-They had some interview material but if he did not fix this then there would be trouble if they did not get back Nick causes trouble with the biker women and there men as the women walk over and remove the men arguing something about her being prettier then them. Nick helped her up and by him fast helping her fix her self up.-"Well at least we are getting information."-he said looking at his notes. as they move to the small sit down area where some bikers were enjoying beer.-

i go to the ladies room and fix clothes and hair. with all the loud music playing, the bikers in the sit down area were unaware of what unfolded in the back. " hello my name is Ashley Cuminners from action 5 news needing some good information for a story on the bike rally can you all tell me more?" i ask

-One of the bikers looked to his friends and they nod. They begin to talk to her and give her information about the rally giving them plenty of information.-"Now is that all you need."-Nick nods and looked to Ashley.-

I look to you and say " do you think we got enough footage and material Nick" as i stand there the bikers are whispering to them selves then suddenly without warning i am pulled into the big half circle booth as they......

-Nick smiled to her as he sat there packing up.-"Yeah i think so."-he said as he watched Ashley being pulled in to a big half circle and the Bikers grin at her.-"So you got your news story do you have time for a little fun?"-the bikers have there cocks bulging in there pants and a few hands run along Ashley's nimble body.-

"what kind of fun are you boys talking about" i say trying to play dumb as their hands roam and get bolder. I really need to um head back to the studio guys" then as i sit their feel two guys use their feet and hook my ankles which forces my legs open and my skirt to ride up. then one pulls my blouse out a bit and laghs as he pours a glass of beer down it soaking my chest causing my blouse to stick to chest. as the scene unfolds i am unaware that you backed up and have began rolling camera.

-Nick watched as the scene unfolded. Two bikers forcing her legs open with there own feet. as one hand rides up her thigh to her pussy rubbing it through the hole in her pantyhose. Another one begins to pour beer down her shirt which makes it stick to her body. Nick could not help but shoot with some tape. More blackmail never hurt as two bikers take there cocks out and force Ashley to stroke there cocks.-"Yeah Cum slut stroke those big rods."-one hand begins to kneed her boobs through her blouse now that its covered in beer-

i squeal a bit as the beer is cold. no one rushes to help since im an outsider. they get my blouse my blouse open and my nipples are now rock hard from the cold liquid. i am then, not so nicely, dragged up onto the table as they....

Back