 Sienna’s lounge 

A week ago I licked her, fingered her, fucked her and licked her. She came a dozen times and then asked me to pull out before I came.
Since then I get short blow jobs and hand jobs. Like a minute or two, just to let me know how good it feels.
Last night a got an hour long handjob with ponds. I was on the edge of orgasm more times then I could count.
Very serious edging.
:heart:

Wooohoooo! My Chapter 4 just got the "Hot" rating. Two of my four chapters have a Hot rating now.
Chapter 4 has a 3-some with a girl teasing both a guy and a second girl making them fuck and pull out before they cum. This would be edging.
:rose:

Where have all the loungers gone?
((( hairball ))):):kiss:

I don't think anyone wants to play :D

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

((( clit ))):):kiss:

Really :) There is so much we could discuss about sex. Even I am learning about
the BDSM sex I never was involved in and helping a man edge his orgasms. I have
had lots of men and not one could edge... well they claimed not to :confused: But, there
was always nice ways around it :) My hubby claims not to edge, but we have amazing
sex all the same ;)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

((( hairball ))):):kiss:

I don't think anyone wants to play :D

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

I ALWAYS want to play with you.

You teach me so much. I just wish I had been the fortunate to be the one that knew you when you were single.

Then it is their loss. You are a very worthy playmate

Once this thread is closed I doubt I will be opening a new one :( I will keep my
music thread going and just play on the Playground threads that are already
there, and opening new versions when and if they need them.

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

I ALWAYS want to play with you.
You teach me so much. I just wish I had been the fortunate to be the one that knew you when you were single.
((( prop ))):):kiss:

You can always PM me. It seems more popular than a thread of my own :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Once this thread is closed I doubt I will be opening a new one :( I will keep my

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Where else can I go to learn about female sexuality.

I am new here so it must be me. All my begging to read my stories of edging denial and making a girl smile.
:D

I enjoy the lounge. Even if I do not post on it, I enjoy visiting and reading all of your exploits.

There is my diary. I will keep adding and revising it when I can :)
Music on a thread is what I want to keep up with :) It seems quite a lot of people
actually go to the music thread and sharing music is sharing something that goes
out to all of our souls :)

My diary I can give to those who PM me and ask for it in my signature. That way
I will know how much interest it has. However, I could open a new thread when
this one closes just for posting updates publicly? :)

===============================================
I am new here so it must be me. All my begging to read my stories of edging denial and making a girl smile.
((( bone ))):):kiss:

Interesting bone my love :) I have never experienced
the things you have described on here and in your stories :) To be honest,
denying a man to cum when he is ready is not quite like the edging us ladies
actually experience, and I am sure lots of other ladies would agree with me :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

No! Where else I am supposed to share random naughty videos?

Like this one...

Cum kissing

No! Where else I am supposed to share random naughty videos?
Like this one...
Cum kissing
((( AFM ))):):kiss:

Mmm ;) You do have a very valid point AFM my love :) I will consider these
things, including my diary. However, I very much doubt that my new thread
will raise any discussions. People are not open enough, which is a shame
because everyone does have security using a username only.

Open to discussion?
Yup.
Sometimes I ask myself why is so hard to have a conversation.
Then I tel myself that it is because you are talking about sex.
But are I on an erotic site.
Yes you are.
So it should be ok to talk about sex here.
Oh, go play with yourself
I guess I am.
The pictures are good.

Open to discussion?
Yup... Sometimes I ask myself why is it so hard to have a conversation.
Then I tell myself that it is because you are talking about sex.
But are I on an erotic site... Yes you are.
So, it should be ok to talk about sex here.
Oh, go play with yourself... I guess I am.
The pictures are good.

:D:D I agree bone my love. This is an erotic site and sex including romance,
should be discussed openly ;):kiss:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Nowhere on this site is sex talked about as openly as in the lounge.
hairball, you mention just this lounge? I think there maybe other forums that do
discuss sex, perhaps you are right about this lounge on The Playground? Not
really sure, because there are new members and an increasing number of threads.
It also depends upon the popularity of the owner of the thread :)
There are those more popular if not equally as popular as I am.
If I am to open a new thread, I think it will have maybe short discussions, that is
depending on those involved, and then quite long silent breaks like this thread.
What I need is an ongoing discussion that continues to lead from one to another
subject(s), keeping it going page after page with links to visual examples such as
the movies :) Then I will accept that a new thread is capable of being popular :)

On a scale of 1-10, how horny are you? III
Sienna said:
An absolute 10+ and I am off to do something with it and about it >>>>>>>
I logged out of LIT to be with TRT. We were both waiting to get our sexual hunger fulfilled most of the day, both of us on a "high". I wanted to feel him close to me and feel both his tongue and cock giving me pleasure. I wanted my "gift" of his warm thick cum on my face and in my mouth to savour his taste. However, things didn't turn out that way, but there was still fun to be had :)

Earlier in my office I asked him to retrieve my pen from under my desk. He obliged kindly, taking a sneaky sniff up my skirt which I consider to be "intimate" :) But it excited him and he made the first opportunity to visit the bathroom and he decided to have a wank to get rid of his frustration. My gift going into a tissue and then flushed down the loo :eek: This he confessed to me whilst we kissed and cuddled at the start of our desperately awaited time together. I was a little disappointed, but then once he had me stripped down to my panties and he had realised I had not showered since morning I was still "raw" and my yOni waiting to be licked and fingered ;)

Lying on our bed he pulled my panties off and spread my thighs to get on with what I desired... Mmm... finger fucking me to a huge wet orgasmic climax whilst he used his tongue gently on my wanting and aroused clitty. I told him to continue slowly and build up his cunnilingus so that I could ride my orgasms. The sound of my wet yOni melding with the aroma of sex and those fantastic feelings just added to the intimate moment. Then he sneakily entered me hard and ready for his pro-longed fuck.

Because he came during masturbation earlier, I was determined that things were not finished so quickly regarding my oral sex on him. So, I dragged him to the armchair in our bedroom and made him sit, thighs apart so that I could kneel between his strong thighs, which he liked to grip me with. I sucked and licked his balls feeling and watching him writhe with pleasure whilst I stroked his hard cock, feeling it get even harder and pulsing in my fingers. No surprise, there was a trickle of precum oozing from the slit. If I was not to get my full load of his gift, then I was at least going to taste him and myself on his amazing shaft.

I began to deep-throat him, hearing him tell me how pleased he was in whispered words of praise. His hands in my hair, moving it out of the way so that he could see me and I could see the wanting expression on his face. I teased his cock head with my tongue and then he began to moan and quiver. Just one spurt of his spunk hit my nose. I was pleased with that and went down on him again to take any more and clean up what was left.

I straddled the armchair and let him kiss and suck upon my nipples... Mmm... I was wanting more oral, wanting to feel his tongue on my clitty now I was aroused by his gift. He picked me up and I straddled his hips kissing passionately has we moved back to the bed. I could still feel him hard, his cock touching my bum cheeks. He threw me on the bed and I turned to remain straddled across his hips where I took his cock inside of me and whilst kissing and holding it grew harder for me to ride.

I rode his cock for ages, edging myself before cumming with his second orgasmic climax. Then it was over and time for us both to snuggle up together, both contented with our amazing playtime we had waited many hours to fulfil :)

There again, I ask the question; do men really edge their orgasms or do they always seem to want to cum when the feeling is right? I like(d) my men to enjoy the "working up" to their final moment of orgasmic climax and just letting go. Surely holding back for men is frustrating if they are abandoned, not reaching that end? From my feminine perspective, riding begins almost instantaneously with short edged orgasms. Those of us who are bi or lesbian use that as part of our game, that is if we have learned how to edge
;)

On a scale of 1-10, how horny are you? III

I logged out of LIT to be with TRT. We were both waiting to get our sexual hunger fulfilled most of the day, both of us on a "high". I wanted to feel him close to me and feel both his tongue and cock giving me pleasure. I wanted my "gift" of his warm thick cum on my face and in my mouth to savour his taste. However, things didn't turn out that way, but there was still fun to be had :)

Earlier in my office I asked him to retrieve my pen from under my desk. He obliged kindly, taking a sneaky sniff up my skirt which I consider to be "intimate" :) But it excited him and he made the first opportunity to visit the bathroom and he decided to have a wank to get rid of his frustration. My gift going into a tissue and then flushed down the loo :eek: This he confessed to me whilst we kissed and cuddled at the start of our desperately awaited time together. I was a little disappointed, but then once he had me stripped down to my panties and he had realised I had not showered since morning I was still "raw" and my yOni waiting to be licked and fingered ;)

Lying on our bed he pulled my panties off and spread my thighs to get on with what I desired... Mmm... finger fucking me to a huge wet orgasmic climax whilst he used his tongue gently on my wanting and aroused clitty. I told him to continue slowly and build up his cunnilingus so that I could ride my orgasms. The sound of my wet yOni melding with the aroma of sex and those fantastic feelings just added to the intimate moment. Then he sneakily entered me hard and ready for his pro-longed fuck.

Because he came during masturbation earlier, I was determined that things were not finished so quickly regarding my oral sex on him. So, I dragged him to the armchair in our bedroom and made him sit, thighs apart so that I could kneel between his strong thighs, which he liked to grip me with. I sucked and licked his balls feeling and watching him writhe with pleasure whilst I stroked his hard cock, feeling it get even harder and pulsing in my fingers. No surprise, there was a trickle of precum oozing from the slit. If I was not to get my full load of his gift, then I was at least going to taste him and myself on his amazing shaft.

I began to deep-throat him, hearing him tell me how pleased he was in whispered words of praise. His hands in my hair, moving it out of the way so that he could see me and I could see the wanting expression on his face. I teased his cock head with my tongue and then he began to moan and quiver. Just one spurt of his spunk hit my nose. I was pleased with that and went down on him again to take any more and clean up what was left.

I straddled the armchair and let him kiss and suck upon my nipples... Mmm... I was wanting more oral, wanting to feel his tongue on my clitty now I was aroused by his gift. He picked me up and I straddled his hips kissing passionately has we moved back to the bed. I could still feel him hard, his cock touching my bum cheeks. He threw me on the bed and I turned to remain straddled across his hips where I took his cock inside of me and whilst kissing and holding it grew harder for me to ride.

I rode his cock for ages, edging myself before cumming with his second orgasmic climax. Then it was over and time for us both to snuggle up together, both contented with our amazing playtime we had waited many hours to fulfil :)

There again, I ask the question; do men really edge their orgasms or do they always seem to want to cum when the feeling is right? I like(d) my men to enjoy the "working up" to their final moment of orgasmic climax and just letting go. Surely holding back for men is frustrating if they are abandoned, not reaching that end? From my feminine perspective, riding begins almost instantaneously with short edged orgasms. Those of us who are bi or lesbian use that as part of our game, that is if we have learned how to edge
;)

WOW!!!

TRT stands at the TOP of the LIST of the LUCKIEST GUYS IN THE WORLD being married to you.

I get to live vicariously wishing I was TRT..

Back