Incompetent liar gets smacked down by science

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
Remember a week ago when "news" broke that a bevy of ladies would be coming out to say Robert Mueller had sexually harassed them decades ago? Remember how the real news media became suspicious when thing weren't adding up? Remember how it was found the phone number for a web site involved with the lie went to someone's mother's home phone?

Apparently the incompetent liar (i.e. Jacob Wohl) couldn't get enough publicity. On Friday he opened his mouth and was bludgeoned by science. As the link below relates, the liar saw something he thought looked nice, but didn't know what he was seeing. Turns out what he was seeing was the pattern created when a journalism professor was using a program to track how fake news was propagated from fake web sites.

In this case, the pattern created came from his lie about how supposedly joining antifa was outlawed and anyone found joining the group would be sent to jail. Obviously it's fake, especially since it came from a known liar, but what made this reveal so precious was the detail the professor went into to describe all the bits and pieces of the pattern. The professor's parting shot says it all:

I was monitoring a known source of utter BS. . . and it just so happened that, in this case you were the main distributor. Given the events of the past few days, I'm guessing this isn't ain't anomaly.

So... tl,dr version: in the land of BS artists, you're a star. Congrats!​

https://imgur.com/gallery/k0Fv5Uf
 
Whatever turns out to be the truth, Mueller demolished his reputation and integrity long ago by accepting the Special Counsel position.
 
Whatever turns out to be the truth, Mueller demolished his reputation and integrity long ago by accepting the Special Counsel position.

He had no reason whatsoever not to. There was an important job that needed a good prosecutor to do it.
 
Back
Top