Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

Yep...watch the top of the feet....and your scalp w your gair braided

Thank you. ❤
I'll have one more day tomorrow in Puerta Vallarta then back to sea.

Goodnight all and thank you for the upkeep beautiful puffy cheeks. :heart:

I even had sun block on. :(

Did no one tell you you were supposed to get a base tan before going on a cruise? :eek:

Thank you. ❤
I'll have one more day tomorrow in Puerta Vallarta then back to sea.

Goodnight all and thank you for the upkeep beautiful puffy cheeks. :heart:

Enjoy your time there! Try to stay out of the sun. I'll keep the boys entertained while you're gone -- but not with my puffy cheeks. :D

attachment.php

Combine the two and look out.;)

Quick mexico shots

First purchase. New friend. Weather.

:eek: you got Deeks

Off and running! ❤💋

Awe you didn't like my critters and you got one on your shoulder :rolleyes:

Puerta Vallarta
attachment.php

Awe Nice Doo :heart:

Looks like your having a good time.:kiss::heart:

Hey! I’ll have you know that Black Holes & Time Warps: Einstein’s Outrageous Legacy by Kip S. Thorne is not above my level! :p Or does that get me a double tap to the head? :eek:

A double tap would be a waste of a good Brain, one of which I would gladly play Pinky too any day!

I'll be sure to get those hard to reach places between your legs. ;)
Lol im still following orders to keep the freshly waxed, hard places. Out of direct sunlight. 😉
Did no one tell you you were supposed to get a base tan before going on a cruise? :eek:

Enjoy your time there! Try to stay out of the sun. I'll keep the boys entertained while you're gone -- but not with my puffy cheeks. :D
I don't tan. My Casper skin only burns.
I am thinking of a few ways to avoid sun though. 😉

so it is the Holiday season, and where as other families have an elf on the shelf, Sassy, well, she has a Cock on a shelf...

:D

Enjoy your vaca Sassy - and any fun indoor out of the sun activities you discover! :rose:

Back