A Rising Tide....

I know. A racist alt. I got that from all the other threads where you were pretending to be dawn.

You think I'm Dawn? I'll take that as a compliment. She is taller, prettier, and built better than me. I think she's wealthier, too, but she is putting kids through college, so it's a toss-up.

What I find funniest about this is that you have elsewhere --- due, it seems, to your misogynistic inability to accept being intellectually bested by women --- repeatedly asserted that Dawn is actually male.
This is me. I'm quite confident I am not male. As with everything else you post here, what you write about Dawn and me is just ludicrous, and an attempt to cover up your own intellectual deficiencies.

Oh dear, my Dear, you have again gotten me to do something I said I wouldn't do. I have again read one of dan_c00000's posts. I love how he claims he "didn't actually read your post," but somehow knows what's in it. Notice that he does not try to refute the various things you point out about him. He is such a pathetic loser. No wonder he's a Democrat. He needs to blame others for his failings and demand from society in return unearned benefits.

I'm sorry to have subjected you to that. As for Democrats, not all of them are like Dan and "blame others for [their] failings and demand from society in return unearned benefits." Many of the Democrats I know, mostly educators, are not like that. Oddly enough, many of them hold essentially Conservative values and opinions. They simply remain Democrats out of habit and comfort, even though they recognize some of the organization's errors and contradictions, sort of like why I remain a Roman Catholic.

I'm a racist.

Glad we got that cleared up. It's always funny when the racist alts post within an hour or so of each other. Like they're fooling people.

I'm still waiting for racist joe and her alt dawn to answer these 14 questions. The list has grown so much I'm unable to keep track of it.

This is pretty standard racist alt behavior. Racist are very easily triggered and are special little snowflakes (because they're white!). It's funny because in every single thread I've destroyed racist joe and her racist alt dawn and not once have they ever tried to post something non-racist. You'd think, if they weren't huge racists, they'd you know come up with something other than the same racist stuff.

Anyway, thanks for not answering any of the stuff I ruined you "ladies" on. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. You're posting way too much racist stuff in it.

Last edited:
I know. A racist alt. I got that from all the other threads where you were pretending to be dawn.

Anyway, I didn't actually read your post. I don't read things from racists.

Remember how racist dawn said that a $15/hour minimum wage would destroy Seattle? Turns out their wages went up 2.4%, the national average. Of course racist dawn and racist joe would never admit that.

Racists, like dawn and joe, also tend to be pretty bad at math. They fail to factor in things like inflation. Which, under their hero the Orange Nazi, has hit a 6-year high, wiping out wage gains for the average American.

That article is "old" you say? I knew you'd say that racist joe! Here's one from a few days ago explaining the exact same thing. Racist joe do you remember when dawn said the only acceptable source was from Forbes? Don't stop lying now racist joe. Come on tell us? Oh you do remember? Good! Here's an article from Forbes saying the exact same thing. It says (because I know racists don't click links): That 2.9% Wage Growth Is 1% After Inflation.

Finally, racist joe do you remember when you said you hated poor people? How about when racist dawn said "she" hated poor people? The two of you seem to really dislike poor people and really love being racist. In which case you'll love how, as always, the rich just keep getting richer: Wage growth accelerates for workers, but salaries for the 1% just reached a new high

There you have it racist joe and racist dawn. While wages may have gone up your hero the Orange Nazi has managed to make that real number much less. This isn't even factoring in his tax policy that'll hurt the middle class and poor even more. But what do you racists care? As long as the rich get richer and you can head to your weekly Klan rally you're happy, I'm sure.

Anyway, as always, it's going to be a shitty week to be racist joe and racist dawn.

One question. How does hating poor people make one a racist?

It doesn't make you one directly, but it does feed the racism you already have if the people you're racist against have poor/underdeveloped communities.

This goes down in the GB all the time, guy. Your racist homeboy Busyshit does this often.

It doesn't make you one directly, but it does feed the racism you already have if the people you're racist against have poor/underdeveloped communities.

This goes down in the GB all the time, guy. Your racist homeboy Busyshit does this often.

So, I ask again. How does hating poor people make one a racist? Mentally diminished Democrats like to presume that all poor people are of a race other than the white majority, but like all other Democrat mythology it's fanciful bullshit.

You're question is premised on the fallacy that hating poverty means you hate the poor. I reject that premise. Conservatives hate poverty, not the poor. Historically, and to this day, nothing has done more to lift a greater number of people out of poverty than free market capitalism. You need only compare the Western democracies, and Eastern nations like Japan and South Korea, to places like Cuba and Venezuela (both of which once held up as leftist utopias).

Meanwhile:

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act has been one of the strongest and boldest reforms of President Donald Trump’s first term in office... the tax law will give hardworking Americans tax breaks in every congressional district and in every state.

Across the nation at large, the average American will take home on average $1,400 more of their paycheck in 2018. For married couples with two children, that figure doubles to just under $3,000.

While higher-taxed districts will see more in dollar savings as a result of the tax cuts, they are certainly not the only winners from the Trump tax cuts. In fact, lower-income districts will feel more relief in their tax burden, as they will see a higher percentage of their taxes cut than Americans in higher-income areas....

All across the country, the manifestations of this policy are quite impressive. Americans are better off from the tax cuts because they get to keep a larger portion of their paychecks. Moreover, the changes in tax rates are providing better economic incentives leading to even higher paychecks.

Lower tax rates mean businesses invest more and consequently demand more labor. Greater labor demand means that businesses hire more workers and increase wages. As a result, American workers get a bigger piece of a bigger economic pie.

As a result, Texas’ 7th Congressional District can expect to see on average $35,000 more in take-home pay over the next 10 years. By the same year, a family of four in Virginia’s 10th Congressional District should enjoy an average of almost $70,000 of their own money back in their pocket. This money can then be spent on daycare, college tuition, or retirement savings, among many others....​

K. Dayaratna & R. Hein, Here’s How the Tax Cuts Are Helping Americans in Every State, Heritage Foundation (Oct. 29, 2018) (emphasis added), citing K. Dayaratna, P. Sheppard & A. Michel, Tax Cuts in Every Congressional District in Every State, Heritage Foundation (Jul. 23, 2018).

Last edited:
You're question is premised on the fallacy that hating poverty means you hate the poor. I reject that premise. Conservatives hate poverty, not the poor. Historically, and to this day, nothing has done more to lift a greater number of people out of poverty than free market capitalism. You need only compare the Western democracies, and Eastern nations like Japan and South Korea, to places like Cuba and Venezuela (both of which once held up as leftist utopias).

Meanwhile:

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act has been one of the strongest and boldest reforms of President Donald Trump’s first term in office... the tax law will give hardworking Americans tax breaks in every congressional district and in every state.

Across the nation at large, the average American will take home on average $1,400 more of their paycheck in 2018. For married couples with two children, that figure doubles to just under $3,000.

While higher-taxed districts will see more in dollar savings as a result of the tax cuts, they are certainly not the only winners from the Trump tax cuts. In fact, lower-income districts will feel more relief in their tax burden, as they will see a higher percentage of their taxes cut than Americans in higher-income areas....

All across the country, the manifestations of this policy are quite impressive. Americans are better off from the tax cuts because they get to keep a larger portion of their paychecks. Moreover, the changes in tax rates are providing better economic incentives leading to even higher paychecks.

Lower tax rates mean businesses invest more and consequently demand more labor. Greater labor demand means that businesses hire more workers and increase wages. As a result, American workers get a bigger piece of a bigger economic pie.

As a result, Texas’ 7th Congressional District can expect to see on average $35,000 more in take-home pay over the next 10 years. By the same year, a family of four in Virginia’s 10th Congressional District should enjoy an average of almost $70,000 of their own money back in their pocket. This money can then be spent on daycare, college tuition, or retirement savings, among many others....​

K. Dayaratna & R. Hein, Here’s How the Tax Cuts Are Helping Americans in Every State, Heritage Foundation (Oct. 29, 2018) (emphasis added), citing K. Dayaratna, P. Sheppard & A. Michel, Tax Cuts in Every Congressional District in Every State, Heritage Foundation (Jul. 23, 2018).

Precisely. Totally agree.

So, I ask again. How does hating poor people make one a racist? Mentally diminished Democrats like to presume that all poor people are of a race other than the white majority . . .

No, actually, it's white racists who like to presume that.

Americans are, by and large, more prosperous than they've ever been without being noticeably less equal.

• The 1.8% gain in real median US household income last year brought median income to more than $61,000, the highest level ever recorded.
  • Compared to 1975, the typical US household today has $12,464 more annual income (in 2017 dollars) or more than $1,200 more per month in real, inflation-adjusted dollars to spend on goods and services, many of which have become much more affordable today than in the 1970s (or weren’t even available then).
  • Adjusted for household size, which has been falling over time, real median household income per household member last year of $24,160 (in 2017 dollars) was the highest in history.
  • Real median income for married couples with both spouses working reached a new all-time record high last year of $111,000 and has more than doubled from $54,700 in 1963.
  • By three different measures—income shares of the top 5% and 20% and the Gini coefficient—there is no evidence of a significant rise in income inequality over the last 25 years; all three measures have been remarkably flat for more than two decades.
  • The share of US households with incomes of $100,000 or more (in 2017 dollars) reached a new record high of 29.2% last year, which is more than triple the share of households in 1967 with that level of income. At the same time, the share of US low-income households (real incomes of $35,000 or below) fell to a near-record low of 29.5%.
  • America’s middle-class is disappearing but into higher, not lower, income categories over time.

M.J. Perry, America's Record Middle-Class Earnings Exposes the 'Imaginary Hobgoblin' of Income Inequality, Foundation for Economic Education (Sep. 14, 2018).

The climb out of the Great Recession has been prolonged and strengthened by pro-growth policies, such as tax cuts and deregulation.

Rolling back those reforms or burdening workers with new restrictions would present the biggest threats to continued prosperity for American workers.

The strong U.S. economy continues to offer new opportunities to people who have historically been left behind.

Average wages have grown above 3% for 10 straight months—twice as fast as inflation. And since the tax cuts of 2017, wage growth for the poorest 25% of workers has reached post-recession highs of 4.4%.

In the most recent data from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, the highest-income workers’ wages are growing at a more modest rate, more than a percentage point lower than those of low-wage workers.

June’s unemployment rate remains close to its 50-year low at 3.7%, and the 224,000 jobs created last month is more than double the number needed to keep pace with population growth and demographic change.

For Americans who want a job, they are readily available. June’s employment numbers were particularly good for African Americans, with the rate dropping to 6%, nearing the historic 2018 low of 5.9%. Women, Hispanics, and workers without a college degree are seeing similar trends.

Previously unemployed Hispanic and black working-age women are finding jobs faster than any other demographic group.

A. Michel, How a Record-Breaking Economy Is Helping Those Who Need It Most, Heritage Foundation (Jul. 10, 2019) (emphasis added).

With plant closures looming, GM, Fiat Chrysler warn workers auto industry facing tough future

With plant closures hanging over the start of contract negotiations, General Motors chief Mary Barra on Tuesday warned the United Auto Workers union that the industry is facing a difficult road ahead.

Barra opened talks with labor at the traditional handshake ceremony, emphasizing that the company must be prepared to change to be better positioned for the future.

“In a transforming industry, if we want our company to grow — and grow jobs — we can’t keep doing things the same way,” she said.

With coal mine closures cascading, now the Auto industry is closely following the buggy whip industry. This follows as Trumpian Tariffs raise the price of steel and aluminium which will drive the Auto makers out of the country.

So Much Winning! :eek:

I'm a lying racist so I use lying racist sources. Man, I really hope Dan doesn't read this post!

Of course I did racist dawn. After busting all your other alts (bot, dump, myi, etc.) I didn't think you'd bother with the pretend lady one and yet. Well, let's take a look at why there's actual wage growth.

Let's see, first it's only occurring in states (blue ones) that raised the minimum wage. Real wage growth overall has actually been falling and that's coming from the only source you said was acceptable, Forbes. The non-partisan and non-racist Congressional Research Service also found that there was no wage growth and that Trump's tax cuts only benefited the already wealthy.

Poor racist dawn. I didn't even show "her" that you can find this data on your own right from the BLS. Of course those numbers haven't been filtered through a racist point of view. In fact, if you look at the BLS numbers from June '18 to June '19 you'll see that wage growth was a measly 1.6%. Looking at racist dawn's racist numbers you'll see that "her" racist source cherry picked the data.

Finally, racist dawn didn't mention that under Obama wage growth for all employees was above that 1.6% number every year for 8 years. And yet, here's racist dawn bragging about Trump. Gee, I wonder what reason racist dawn didn't brag about wage growth under Obama?

Good job racist dawn. You come back and get completely owned. It's almost like you never left.

Of course I did racist dawn. After busting all your other alts (bot, dump, myi, etc.) I didn't think you'd bother with the pretend lady one and yet. Well, let's take a look at why there's actual wage growth.

Let's see, first it's only occurring in states (blue ones) that raised the minimum wage. Real wage growth overall has actually been falling and that's coming from the only source you said was acceptable, Forbes. The non-partisan and non-racist Congressional Research Service also found that there was no wage growth and that Trump's tax cuts only benefited the already wealthy.

Poor racist dawn. I didn't even show "her" that you can find this data on your own right from the BLS. Of course those numbers haven't been filtered through a racist point of view. In fact, if you look at the BLS numbers from June '18 to June '19 you'll see that wage growth was a measly 1.6%. Looking at racist dawn's racist numbers you'll see that "her" racist source cherry picked the data.

Finally, racist dawn didn't mention that under Obama wage growth for all employees was above that 1.6% number every year for 8 years. And yet, here's racist dawn bragging about Trump. Gee, I wonder what reason racist dawn didn't brag about wage growth under Obama?

Good job racist dawn. You come back and get completely owned. It's almost like you never left.

Obama's 1.6% wage growth was below the inflation level, so nothing to brag about.

Currently, as shown above, "wages have grown above 3% for 10 straight months—twice as fast as inflation. And since the tax cuts of 2017, wage growth for the poorest 25% of workers has reached post-recession highs of 4.4%.

In the most recent data from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, the highest-income workers’ wages are growing at a more modest rate, more than a percentage point lower than those of low-wage workers."

What's the matter, dan_c00000, do you still resent that you make less than $30k, even though all you do is reshelve books and sweep the library floor? It can't be that expensive living in your mother's basement, and we know you never get a date, so what do you need money for?

I got busted using a lying racist source so I had to make more stuff up.

Poor lying racist dawn. Here are the rates of inflation from 2008-2016. You'll notice that except for two years they're all under 1.6% or under. And unlike your racist, lying source mine accounts for inflation. So that's 1.6% AFTER inflation is calculated. You probably didn't read it because it's not the Klan newsletter.

Here, another non-racist source:

During Obama’s second term, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the annual growth in real hourly wages averaged 1.3 percent.

During President Trump’s time in office, annual growth has decelerated to 0.4 percent.

Poor racist dawn. "She's" going to have to work really hard to get out of this jam.

Poor lying racist dawn. Here are the rates of inflation from 2008-2016. You'll notice that except for two years they're all under 1.6% or under. And unlike your racist, lying source mine accounts for inflation. So that's 1.6% AFTER inflation is calculated. You probably didn't read it because it's not the Klan newsletter.

Here, another non-racist source:

During Obama’s second term, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the annual growth in real hourly wages averaged 1.3 percent.

During President Trump’s time in office, annual growth has decelerated to 0.4 percent.

Poor racist dawn. "She's" going to have to work really hard to get out of this jam.

Do you ever look at the dates of your sources. You quote a source from November 2018. i.e., just about ten months ago, in an attempt to refute my point that "Average wages have grown above 3% for 10 straight months—twice as fast as inflation."

That was a pretty easy jam to get out of.

I didn't actually read the thing about real wages because that would make me look bad so I cherry picked data. In fact, I purposefully ignored the BLS data dan posted from June 2019 which shows over the whole year that real wage growth was 1.6%. I picked a random date of Nov. 2018 and the BLS, non-racist real wage growth was 0.3%.

Poor racist dawn. "She" got caught lying and being racist again in the same day.

Friday’s jobs report showed that the economy created 224,000 new jobs, yet the unemployment rate edged up to 3.7%.

Both are welcome news. The unemployment rate went up because 158,000 rejoined the labor market. These are people who previously didn’t have a job and weren’t looking for one.

The labor market is tight enough that people who’d given up on work are getting lured back into the job market. And they’re finding work.

As of June, there were 5.6 million more people with jobs than when President Trump took office — despite claims by prominent economists that the economy was already at full employment when he was sworn in.

The healthy labor market has resulted in something even more important yet little noticed: A sharp trend away from dependency on federal welfare and other benefits.

Take a look at the numbers:

attachment.php

Gov’t Dependency Plunges Under Trump — Why Aren’t We Celebrating?, Issues & Insights (Jul. 8, 2019).

Attachments

• WelfareData02.jpg
    WelfareData02.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
Friday’s jobs report showed that the economy created 224,000 new jobs, yet the unemployment rate edged up to 3.7%.

Both are welcome news. The unemployment rate went up because 158,000 rejoined the labor market. These are people who previously didn’t have a job and weren’t looking for one.

The labor market is tight enough that people who’d given up on work are getting lured back into the job market. And they’re finding work.

As of June, there were 5.6 million more people with jobs than when President Trump took office — despite claims by prominent economists that the economy was already at full employment when he was sworn in.

The healthy labor market has resulted in something even more important yet little noticed: A sharp trend away from dependency on federal welfare and other benefits.

Take a look at the numbers:

attachment.php

Gov’t Dependency Plunges Under Trump — Why Aren’t We Celebrating?, Issues & Insights (Jul. 8, 2019).

Dawn! please don't ruin Dan with facts, he's my comic relief in the morning.

Dawn! please don't ruin Dan with facts, he's my comic relief in the morning.

Oh wow racist dawn's got a new alt! Well, that alt too is about to get owned, by Fox "News" no less!

Why has the number of people on government benefits gone down? Simple: Trump kicked them off. Healthcare, housing, and other benefits to the poor are being cut so, yes, less people are on government benefits under Trump but that's because he booted them off.

It's funny that dawn is so proud of this for two reasons. 1. White people are the ones who benefit from government assistance the most and 2. it's white people in Trump-voting states like Alabama who receive most of the benefits.

Poor racist dawn. "She" was all excited because "she" thought she found a stat that showed Trump was helping black people to prove "she" isn't a huge racist! Instead "she" owned herself very hard by celebrating Trump kicking his own voters off of food stamps.

Way to go racist dawn.

Oh wow racist dawn's got a new alt! ...

{Etc.}

I always laugh when I see this. Once someone has demolished dan_c00000 with facts and logic, dan_c00000 responds by claiming that person is an "alt" of everyone else who has done the same. By my tally, this ever-expanding cadre now includes: BabyBoomer50s, BotanyBoy, Boxlicker101, coachdb18, EmpressJosephine, gunthernehmen, icanhelp1, PrincepsCyberius, Rightguide, and a whole host of others whose names I don't remember and could not easily find on the threads just now.

"We" obviously have been very busy.

I don't know about you, but I have better things to do with my day than continually post under a bunch or pseudonyms. Also, I have too much pride in what I do here to want to pose as anyone else.

The funny thing is that dan_c00000 seems to think that suggesting we're all one person somehow weakens our arguments. In truth, of course, regardless of who posts them, arguments actually stand or fall on the merit of their facts and logic, by which "we" generally win. I suppose that is why he has to resort to such childish and ridiculous tactics himself.

As for the substance of his last post, I notice it's usually dan_c00000 who brings race into conversations, not me or any of my supposed "alts." Personally, I do not care what race a person is. What I care about is whether they are a responsible member of society or a freeloader. If every freeloader off the welfare rolls is white, that's fine by me, as long as they are off. Save welfare for those people temporarily down on their luck who need a little help until they can again support themselves.

I got owned so hard under my various alt in other threads and in the racist black thread I started I'll try this one. I won't have any facts or evidence and if I did it would come from some insanely racist source. So I'm not going to bother. Dan already ruined, and I mean RUINED, my various alts like racist "joe", bot, myi, the list goes on. I rage quit this alt for a months because it was that embarrassing.

Massive self own there racist dawn.

By the way your buddy Juan Williams from Fox "News" wrote an op-ed in The Hill you ought to read.

After almost two-and-a-half years with Trump in the White House — including two years with Republican control of both houses of Congress — the middle class is getting squeezed to a pulp.

By the way your buddy Juan Williams from Fox "News"....

I can give you 2 reasons why you shouldn't pay no mind to that. Juan Williams and the Hill.

The funny thing is that I don't watch Fox News. (I watch almost no television, actually, except for stuff on Netflix and Amazon Prime.) I get the daily news from local radio, the BBC, and NPR.

Hey, dan_c00000: Who is "myi"? I want to add him or her to the list.

I can give you 2 reasons why you shouldn't pay no mind to that. Juan Williams and the Hill.

Tell us racist dawn's alt, why shouldn't we listen to a person of color? It's interesting that you'll spout any kind of nonsense but the the instant someone disagrees with Trump we shouldn't listen to them.

Your racism is showing.

Hey, dan_c00000: Who is "myi"?

I don't answer racist questions from racists.

Back