The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
do what ever you like all sound so good...

Seems most appropriate to stroke your cock using my fingers to spread your precum for lubrication and then give your luscious ass a couple of bare handed smacks :devil:

Seems most appropriate to stroke your cock using my fingers to spread your precum for lubrication and then give your luscious ass a couple of bare handed smacks :devil:

O yesss smack it harder...dripping with your strokes

O yesss smack it harder...dripping with your strokes

Moving to your front, your cock hard and stiff right at my mouth. I can't help but to lick the precum leaking out. I look up into your eyes just as my hand takes a hrad grasp of your ass. My tongue delves into your piss slit, licking your pre as it flows...

Moving to your front, your cock hard and stiff right at my mouth. I can't help but to lick the precum leaking out. I look up into your eyes just as my hand takes a hrad grasp of your ass. My tongue delves into your piss slit, licking your pre as it flows...

moaning and dripping...dont be gentle

I have the house to myself for an hour or so, so I've decided to really take my time before showering; going to tease my swollen clit, before slipping a finger or two inside myself, then I'm going to pound my cunt with a dildo until I cum.

Then, I'll get nice and clean and go back to pretending I'm a good girl. :D

I have the house to myself for an hour or so, so I've decided to really take my time before showering; going to tease my swollen clit, before slipping a finger or two inside myself, then I'm going to pound my cunt with a dildo until I cum.

Nothing like having the house to yourself, stay naked, jerk of anywhere, cum anywhere ...

Anybody ever wish they were a dildo?

Oh I don't think you're a good girl lol!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back