Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't tell even my closest girlfriends who what or when i sex it up with men - some of them think i'm in desperate need of a man and can't work out why I don't bother picking up....i'm rarely without a regular :) - it kind of turns me on that few people know the deviate me.

ICT I was just wondering where ima6uldv8:rose: has been:confused:

ICT I am considering a nap as I continue my quest to rectify the backlog of my procrastination:eek:

I confess that I had an extremely vivid dream about my cousin last night. It came out of no where, but was easily one of the hottest dreams I've had in a long time, and yet equally odd since it was my cous involved.

ICT i'm feeling a little lost and confused but this too shall pass... off to get some sleep, perhaps that will help.

ICT I wishing and hoping to have the sweet dreams I was wished.

I don't tell even my closest girlfriends who what or when i sex it up with men - some of them think i'm in desperate need of a man and can't work out why I don't bother picking up....i'm rarely without a regular :) - it kind of turns me on that few people know the deviate me.

I like this, I love deviates :)

ICT I was just wondering where ima6uldv8:rose: has been:confused:

ICT I am considering a nap as I continue my quest to rectify the backlog of my procrastination:eek:

I'm hoping she is off having a great time with this new guy.

Fingers crossed for her. :rose:

ICT i'm feeling a little lost and confused but this too shall pass... off to get some sleep, perhaps that will help.

I completely understand, and am feeling the same way. I hope everything looks better for you after some rest and sweet dreams.
:rose:

ICT as a librarian I do not have a "hot librarian" fantasy... I have a "hot patron" fantasy... but very much not at the libraries where I work. My fantasy plays out much better for me at an academic library. Even so, today's shift at the public library will be - entertaining and interesting so long as the patrons behave themselves.

I hope Sunday finds you feeling better, AJ.

ICT as a librarian I do not have a "hot librarian" fantasy... I have a "hot patron" fantasy... but very much not at the libraries where I work. My fantasy plays out much better for me at an academic library. Even so, today's shift at the public library will be - entertaining and interesting so long as the patrons behave themselves.

I've never had a librarian fantasy, but I would definitely make an exception in your case ;)

ICT sometimes enjoying an evening with a good friend can negate even the shittiest of days.

ICt i miss ima6uldv8 as well and wish her luck.

Ict i am looking forward to returning to work after being off for 2 months but i aslo dont want to go back.

And if they don't behave themselves what will happen? ICT I have a sudden urge to push some of the smaller books to the back of the shelves and try to sign out some of the magazines.

I hope the sleep brought you some clarity, Sweetie. :rose: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back