Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT if I could I would have hair removal done on my face and my nether regions. I HATE shaving and I HATE the way it makes me skin feel when the hair grows back.

Besides, I look terrible with a beard and my GF is considerably more into things when she doesn't get hair in her teeth...

ICT I've looked into the facial hair removal too, so annoying how quick it comes back. Laser is plausible depending on hair color. Damn pricey though and touch risky

ICT.. My emotions are all over the place this week.
IACT..I wish I could be happy all day.
IFCT.. Next week it will be okay.

ICT my job is truly the very last thing I want to be doing right now and what I do want to be doing isn't going to take place

ICT that I have my first day off since September tomorrow, and I feel it will be wasted if I don't go wild with action from dawn until I collapse...

ICT that my needs for tomorrow probably won't be met, alas...

ICT he hasn't even been gone a week, and I miss him more than ever. :(
((((((HUGE HUGS))))) to you both...

ICT even though you miss him now, just keep reminding yourself that you FOUND each other! That you LOVE each other! And you'll get to see each other again... :) :rose::heart::rose:

((((((HUGE HUGS))))) to you both...

ICT even though you miss him now, just keep reminding yourself that you FOUND each other! That you LOVE each other! And you'll get to see each other again... :) :rose::heart::rose:

Thank you sweetie! :heart:

ICT it just really sucks right now because I'm so busy with work. I work in retail, and with Black Friday coming, it means long hours, weird shifts, and all that.

IACT I never got around to telling you how gorgeous your picture was! You are so beautiful!

Thank you sweetie! :heart:

ICT it just really sucks right now because I'm so busy with work. I work in retail, and with Black Friday coming, it means long hours, weird shifts, and all that.

IACT I never got around to telling you how gorgeous your picture was! You are so beautiful!
Awe! That means so much for you to say! I really do appreciate it! :rose:

ICT I appreciate all the PMs I got from my previous post and I'm sorry to those I didn't answer. I just got sick of thinking about it and while he did apologize I'm still a little hurt. Not a lot of people understand my relationships and I'm ok with that. I put myself through this shit for a reason lol.

ICT I might like going through Lit and searching for the next versions of my favorite threads.

ICT it was time to start getting Subscribed threads that have no meaning for me any longer... I see this as a renewal of what I am and am not willing to deal with and I think the idea could not have happened at a better time for me honestly

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back