Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
still a virgin. probably always be a virgin. probably die a virgin. not what I expected. when I was 12 I thought i'd have sex when I was 22 at least for some reason. i'm over a decade beyond that now. in a few more years i'll be at the 40 year old virgin point but it will be real. how did this happen?

very few dates. never had a gf. the most I've done is sat next to a girl on a date.

ICT I want to take another draw of this minty shisha and bury my mouth in someone's pussy and see if the mint has a topical effect ;)

I confess that it may be time to post the rest of the photos I have taken and leave lit once more...when you start reading negative things about yourself it must be a cue to go

I further confess that sometimes I don't know why I even bothered

Ok....who do I have to beat up? Seriously, don't let the negative asshole win. Don't go! Fuck them :)

I confess that less than an hour ago I locked the door to my office and masturbated at my desk.

ICT I was incredibly turned on hearing his sleepy morning voice. I can't wait to hear it in my ear. *purrs*

ICT.. It was a long weekend without talking to him.
IACt.. I can't wait for tonight.
IFCT.. I think it will be worth the wait.

I confess that it may be time to post the rest of the photos I have taken and leave lit once more...when you start reading negative things about yourself it must be a cue to go

I further confess that sometimes I don't know why I even bothered

In case you haven't noticed, you're pretty popular here, from what I can tell. You have a lot of people who appreciate what you do and who you are. There are many ardent supporters of your thread, and I'm sure they would be genuinely troubled to hear this coming from you.

As for the person you're speaking of, you don't owe him anything. You never did. You put yourself on display for these people and you don't ask anything in return other than their kindness. If he can't give you this much, then you don't need to be concerned with him. Also, if he's not man enough to confront you directly, but feels the need to create a pseudonym aping your own name (poor ruse, and bad form), then you truly do not owe him any concern.

The bottom line is, fuck the little shit. Do what you want, and if he gives you trouble block him. If he persists, contact the administrator and have him removed. Either way, you don't owe him anything- certainly not the time you've spent worrying over this.

In case you haven't noticed, you're pretty popular here, from what I can tell. You have a lot of people who appreciate what you do and who you are. There are many ardent supporters of your thread, and I'm sure they would be genuinely troubled to hear this coming from you.

As for the person you're speaking of, you don't owe him anything. You never did. You put yourself on display for these people and you don't ask anything in return other than their kindness. If he can't give you this much, then you don't need to be concerned with him. Also, if he's not man enough to confront you directly, but feels the need to create a pseudonym aping your own name (poor ruse, and bad form), then you truly do not owe him any concern.

The bottom line is, fuck the little shit. Do what you want, and if he gives you trouble block him. If he persists, contact the administrator and have him removed. Either way, you don't owe him anything- certainly not the time you've spent worrying over this.

ICT I support this post.

IACT the anonymous fucks can really get under your skin... I know how that hurts.

Agreed .. their are always a-holes that like to fuck up a good thing!

ICT I allowed my mind to wander during a business meeting this morning

IACT I liked that the redheaded woman blushed whenever she looked in my direction

I confess that I really appreciate the support from you guys

I also confess that lately its just felt like Ive come across as a whiny little bitch and I hate that

Finally, I confess that I worry too much about others and what they think of me/say about me instead of just focusing on what makes me happy..

ICT I know far too many whiny bitches; I work in IT with them! :eek: You're not one

I also confess that lately its just felt like Ive come across as a whiny little bitch and I hate that

Finally, I confess that I worry too much about others and what they think of me/say about me instead of just focusing on what makes me happy..
ICT you are not a whiny bitch at least I don't think so. I just wish I could help but everyone already said what I would have.

I always thought you were kinda' hot. ;)

Don't let people get you down Shy. You have a great thread, and you go out of your way to have a good presence there. You don't own anybody anything! But you make a good point about focusing more on what makes you happy. You're gifted with great beauty, if you can find your confidence you're going to be a lethal combination!

ICT I'm kneeling naked by my bed & have been slowly stoking my cock for 20 minutes so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back