Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I bet your friend finds it offensive that you think he's old. ;)

he knows he's an old fart! we had that conversation earlier

ICT I'm hoping into a big whirlpool tub filled with lavender bubble bath. Going to feel all girly tonight!!

ICT I'm still heartbroken over putting my 16 year old baby boy cat down almost 3 months ago...

IACT I'm giving his sister as much love as she can handle...

ICT I'm NOT missing the person who broke my heart, but I am appalled that he "hopped on it" rather quickly after I left.

IACT ....nope... I got nothin' :D

Well, IACT that as much as I try, I'm having a great deal of difficulty not judging men in general based on how I was treated in my marriage, by the person who was supposed to love and cherish me.

IFCT I'm not really upset about the ordeal as a whole because it was a round peg and a square hole kind of deal.

However, regardless of how relieved I am that it's finally finished, nothing I say or do seems to negate the betrayal I feel in general to my heart, my mind, my spirit and I'm scared I'll never truly trust again.

Oh. You too???

I married the devil... lied, cheated, stole, ran up credit cards...

ICT I hate her with a passion that burns hotter than a BILLION suns. I KNOW I will never trust again.

Well, IACT that as much as I try, I'm having a great deal of difficulty not judging men in general based on how I was treated in my marriage, by the person who was supposed to love and cherish me.

IFCT I'm not really upset about the ordeal as a whole because it was a round peg and a square hole kind of deal.

However, regardless of how relieved I am that it's finally finished, nothing I say or do seems to negate the betrayal I feel in general to my heart, my mind, my spirit and I'm scared I'll never truly trust again.

Oh. You too???

I married the devil... lied, cheated, stole, ran up credit cards...

ICT I hate her with a passion that burns hotter than a BILLION suns. I KNOW I will never trust again.
ICT I am really glad that I am not your enemy!
IACT if I ever do something to offend you please warn me so I can get out of the way?

I crave men.
I have tried not to, but a specific kind..not type of man.
Oxox

ICT that I feel this way.
IACT some of the guys I've gotten pm's from make me feel that it's not worth trusting again.
*sigh*

ICT
I love my husband and feel extremely satisfied with our sex life and home life.
Always satisfied sexually. Rarely not satisfied completely

ICT I am obsessed with masturbation and women. I can masturbate 5 times cumming several times and still thoroughly enjoy my husband too. Then I might want to go and play again.

ICT I don't let my hu by know about my ott masturbation. It feels like a dirty little secret. I am so wet and horny

ICT
I love my husband and feel extremely satisfied with our sex life and home life.
Always satisfied sexually. Rarely not satisfied completely

ICT I am obsessed with masturbation and women. I can masturbate 5 times cumming several times and still thoroughly enjoy my husband too. Then I might want to go and play again.

ICT I don't let my hu by know about my ott masturbation. It feels like a dirty little secret. I am so wet and horny

ICT... your husband is a LUCKY man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back