My lactating fantasy

do you think my fantasy is arousing?

• Total voters

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
I am lactating, hubby is travelling, so I leave my baby with our trusted babysitter, a young girl of 19.
Coming back late at night, my baby refuses to drink and I talk the girl into giving my swollen breasts relief by suckling me.
The incredible mixture of embarrassment, taboo and fast build-up of extreme arousal makes it impossible for me to hide that her rythmical suckling takes me to the edge of a climax. When I let my hand sneak into her shirt and start massaging her full breasts, she does not refuse...:kiss:

I've always had an interest in breasts although I'm attracted to men. Back 100 years ago when I nursed my kids I would fantasize about using my milk-filled boobs in an erotic way. I thought I was unusual for having those desires and kept them to myself.

So nice to join Lit and find I'm not alone in my erotic thoughts. I love the story start. Very arousing.

One of my fave topics! Hence the series of stories I have written on inducing lactation. There is something special about tasting nature's own. I have been lucky enough to have had a couple of partners who found the erotic pleasure while breast feeding and shared with me. One I did actually induce to lactate with my attention to her breasts and then when she became pregnant a long while later she had lots of milk long before our son arrived and I was so happy to help her out of her discomfort. What is a loving husband to do after all?

I've always had an interest in breasts although I'm attracted to men. Back 100 years ago when I nursed my kids I would fantasize about using my milk-filled boobs in an erotic way. I thought I was unusual for having those desires and kept them to myself.

So nice to join Lit and find I'm not alone in my erotic thoughts. I love the story start. Very arousing.

one thing I have learned, is that any fantasy you have, there are lots of others with the same

Ever read the last few pages of John Steinbeck's The Grapes of Wrath?

In my experience any spare milk in a mother's deliciously full breasts is for the baby's dad. So, while I see the pleasure of your fantasy, I can't run with it because of what I remember of such a special and magic time in our lives. It was beautiful; it was sensual; it was yummy good!

In my experience any spare milk in a mother's deliciously full breasts is for the baby's dad. So, while I see the pleasure of your fantasy, I can't run with it because of what I remember of such a special and magic time in our lives. It was beautiful; it was sensual; it was yummy good!

I second that!
:)

If you are into this, please check out some of my stories. This is a HUGE fantasy of mine and I had a chance to enjoy mother's milk after our second child. It is the one fantasy of mine that my wife indulges.

A fantasy of mine is to suckle a lactating breast that I will never have the privilege to indulge in. It's still hot to think about though.

I am lactating, hubby is travelling, so I leave my baby with our trusted babysitter, a young girl of 19.
Coming back late at night, my baby refuses to drink and I talk the girl into giving my swollen breasts relief by suckling me.
The incredible mixture of embarrassment, taboo and fast build-up of extreme arousal makes it impossible for me to hide that her rythmical suckling takes me to the edge of a climax. When I let my hand sneak into her shirt and start massaging her full breasts, she does not refuse...:kiss:

Very hot fantasy!!!!:devil:

mhhh, yes...and being what I am it does induce rather strange feelings...reluctant to tell them here...:eek:

PS: part of the taboo feeling in this fantasy is caused by the fact that typically I enjoy nursing my baby more, much more than appropriate...(blushing all over)

wow, 98 % think this is arousing...why am I not surprised? Because I dream of those kinks every night...

two thoughts.

I never thought of suckling a woman's breast milk until High School, I guess it was an English class, but the teacher was talking about how bawdy Shakespeare could be, and mentioned that in some play or other Shakespeare talked about sucking milk at a woman's breast. Maybe it was couched in language that we didn't understand, and he explained.

Ever since then I've had that fantasy. Yup. Oh yeah.

Another thing this thread made me remember was at work. Years ago I worked in a factory and in a conservative Southern town. As guys do we were shooting the bull at lunch and a guy who had a newborn at home was talking about how expensive a breast pump was. At some point the conversation got into the properties of human milk, and this guy started to describe the taste, and how it was odd at first that it was so warm.

He suddenly got really really red and stopped. There was a real lull in the conversation until somebody started talking about the Cowboys chances next Sunday. I was envious, but I think most of the guys were really shocked. The odd part was that no-one ever ribbed him about it.

Back