TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a spinach chicken feta wrap for breakfast because it sounded healthy. Unfortunately it tasted healthy as well.

Today's offering, world class nips:

millis_99595_6.jpg

Happy Saturday!!!

With all thanks and praises to Allah, Wat has survived another longish work week and a long drive home, too.

I had another small town adventure with a refugee from Goatfuckistan at the gas station check-out. They think I'm kidding when I tell them the pittance I'm paying for a fill-up and stand there arguing with me. I ask, what part of my countenance looks like I'm making a joke? I really seem to require the fully automated pumps so as to avoid that lot.

Or always fill in the big city before I leave, and it'll make it on a slightly overfull tank.

53097.jpg

I slept in. I woke up at the usual time and said to myself, five more minutes. Well we know what happens then.
My good news of the morning is that our low temperature for the evening was 32º. Blessed Buddha's Beautiful Brass Balls bit burning the josh must have caused enough global warming for a local thaw. I feel bad for anyone not within reach of my josh smoke.

What is josh, exactly? Where can I get some? I, too, wish to warm the global warming I have going on here.

It's going on freezing here, right at the brink. As the sun rises, it'll get warmer. I think I can slip in some motorcycling, provided that the cantankerous beast will start.

I also have to diddle with the dryer. I'm back to the local parts store since Amazon's supplier was out of stock on the part.

I see that the NRA-ILA is having shitfits about the bumpstock ban and how it'll affect trigger work, muzzle brakes, et cetera. If I thought that writing to my congress-critters would do a motherfucking lick of good, I'd flood their fucking e-mail inboxes . . . .

tumblr_p2ktfvu6Rv1wv0172o1_500.jpg

It's un-perfumed incense. I often substitute with the real thing when I can have the house open. I might get to burn some by this weekend. I sure hope so. I don't like this white shit. If I did, I'd be (Mode=Fabulous Thunderbirds) Way up North!

Immigration has replaced guns so no one is paying attention to anything other than that and the economic boom.
Sad news. Tom Petty died of an accidental overdose of prescribed medication. When I saw the list of things that ailed him, however, if he were a dog, I would have put him down to end his misery.

The more you go to doctors and the more you complain, the more dope they'll put you on.

It's like, if you hang around the barber shop long enough, sooner or later, you'll get a haircut.

tumblr_nwhifuQUL21u7fo01o1_1280.jpg

I think they all morphed into hair-stylists so they could jack up the price of maintaining the fringe of natural male-pattern tonsure. That's why, imho, so many men have given up and just taken to the disposable BIC™ for that Mr. Clean™ look.

Wahl makes a great easy to use set and the guys like brush cuts because they are easy to maintain and we often have a lot of dust to deal with at work. They used to go to a barber to have it done, 15 dollars and a tip jar but when we moved here they couldn't find an equivalent and started looking like neglected poodles so went to a local quick-cut place which took 15 minutes and cost them 50 dollars each. They bought a new kit on the way back and now every weekend they get trimmed up either by each other or me.

trumpduck-newton3.jpg.size.custom.crop.850x567.jpg

Last edited:
It is a wonder that they do not price themselves out of the market. Then again, like Apple™, if you charge enough, you don't need as many customers.

A lot of salons go under, the cutters start thinking of themselves as artists instead of clippers and charge themselves into oblivion. The economy is hard and many people are either getting it done at home or getting home salons to do it for cash.

Sent to me by a friend;

Too Much or Not Enough?

You may have heard on the news about a

Southern California man who was put under

72-hour psychiatric observation when it was

found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had

100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home.

The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.

By Southern California standards, someone

owning 100,000 rounds is considered

"mentally unstable.”

BUT…

In Michigan, he'd be called "the last white guy

still living in Detroit.”

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector.”

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector.”

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared,"

but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made

sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.”

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would

want to have for a friend.”

In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy.”

In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate.”

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor.”

In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Alabama,

Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina he would be called

"a deer hunting buddy.”

AND OF COURSE

In Texas he'd just be,

"Bubba; who's a little short on Ammo.".

I like that, but a couple of points, as someone who frequents Detroit they have a pretty good mix of people, it's a stereotype that it's all blacks in poverty, poverty is equal opportunity and Michigan has been hit hard by the 2008 collapse. Contrary to belief, there are a lot of good people there. And in the area north of Detroit, he would be called the slow one who didn't hide his stash properly.

Sent to me by a friend;

Too Much or Not Enough?

You may have heard on the news about a

Southern California man who was put under

72-hour psychiatric observation when it was

found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had

100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home.

The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.

By Southern California standards, someone

owning 100,000 rounds is considered

"mentally unstable.”

BUT…

In Michigan, he'd be called "the last white guy

still living in Detroit.”

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector.”

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector.”

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared,"

but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made

sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.”

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would

want to have for a friend.”

In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy.”

In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate.”

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor.”

In North Carolina, Virginia, WV, Mississippi, Alabama,

Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina he would be called

"a deer hunting buddy.”

AND OF COURSE

In Texas he'd just be,

"Bubba; who's a little short on Ammo.".

That's because more and more as time goes by California Democrats are slowly populating by a majority of foreigners who do not reflect American core values.

They come from countries where constitutional rights are unknown, where police state tactics and oppression are an everyday occurrence, and where private ownership of weapons is heavily regulated or outlawed.

Democrats are quite happy with nurturing these alien concepts with benefits like welfare, driver's licenses, voting rights, education tuition in California universities, and protection from deportation; Universities where un-Americanism and where the familiar principles of the Marxism they were raised with are openly taught and promoted. So it's no wonder California is drifting away from the union, from the Constitution and the values of the American majority.

I've never seen it but I'm not much for tv, I get my pixel fix through monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back