The Couch (closed for BeachBum25)

Rene was overwhelmed by Michael's assertiveness but manged to maintain her composure.
"Kevin I am having second thoughts about leaving Michael" she began watching his face for any tension. "He just fucks me so much better" she purred as she wrapped her legs around Micheal's hips and pulled him into her. She grunted as she raised her hips and pulled him deep inside her. "Fuck Kevin he knows how to make me feel like a woman, not like your lame ass" she hissed and let her legs drop. She winked at Michael and wondered what he would do.

"Ya know what Kevin I think I will call him. See if he still wants some of this" she said pushing her tits up with her hands and rubbing her hard nipples with her thumbs. "Would you mind honey? Just get off me and get my phone so I can call a real man to service me" she said with the arrogance of a spoiled bitch with a man around her finger.

"You did ok getting me started but I imagine he is so pissed at me if I get him to agree to one last fuck he will vent that rage directly into me. Mmmmm" she moaned dreamily playing Jenn to a tee.

"Be a dear ok? Grab my phone and then give me some time to get my wild oats out before you put a ring on my finger" she said confidently.
 
So, Rene wanted to play her mind games. Okay, two could play those games too. She might be able to work that with someone else.... someone weaker. After all, she was incredibly hot and she was unbelievably desirable, but, Michael wasn't having it.

"Sure Jenn. That's not a problem. You can call him. You can call anybody you want. If you think he is so good then you should spend all of your time with him. Actually, you should go ahead and marry him. You two will be perfect together. You were good for a couple of fucks, but you have started to bore me."

It actually felt good for Michael to say that.... not necessarily directed at Rene, but directed at Jenn. He felt as though Jenn had done him a favor, because without her fucking Kevin, Michael would never have made contact with Rene.

He got up off the bed and went over to Rene's purse and found her phone. He tossed it onto the bed next to her and stood there watching her. "Go ahead and call him. Maybe he will take you back." Michael then headed toward the bathroom. "I am going to get cleaned up." He turned on the shower, and once the water was up to temperature, he stepped in.
 
Rene was excited to see Michael playing along so deeply. She took his phone from his jacket and placed it on the bathroom counter and waited for him to finish showering. As he was toweling off she called.

He picked up as she lay on the bed sheets naked letting the afternoon sun warm her naked body. She felt so free and wild. It had been years since she had been this timeless.

"Hi Michael it's Jenn" she started in her softest little girl voice. "Don't hang up" she quickly followed with. "I miss you and I know we can never be a couple again but that big dick is calling to me" she said as she used her left hand on her clit as she fantasized of him coming out with rage and anger for Jenn and channel it all into fucking her.

"Can you come over? I am laying naked on my bed and promise to deny you nothing" she said as she moaned with her fingers rubbing her nearly to orgasm with the thought of complete surrender.

"You know where I am Mike, come and get me, one last time" she purred then hung up. She wanted to cum but resisted bringing her fingers to her lips and tasting their sex like an intoxicating drug. She put the phone on the night table and waited. Had she gone too far? Would he freak out with her twisted head games? Her heart raced as he took his time in the bathroom.
 
After stepping out of the shower, he heard his cell phone ringing. He looked over and saw it sitting on the counter. He knew that he did not put it there. This was another one of Rene’s games. He smiled before picking it up and saying, “hello.”

Michael listened to Rene as she played her little game. There was a part of him that knew she was playing games with him and was determined not to let her get under his skin. There was another part of him that wanted to storm out into the room and make her pay for the games she was playing.

He took his time toweling off his body. Michael knew what Rene’s game was, and he was going to be the one who dictated the terms of the game. He hung the towel behind the door and walked into the room with a smile on his face. “You want to get fucked with this hard cock one more time Jenn? If you do, get the fuck on your hands and knees and beg for it. If you don’t want to do that, get the fuck out and never come back.
 
Rene smiled as her eyes rose from his already semi hard cock beautiful and clean. She sat up on her knees in anticipation.

His tone was harsh but she expected that. She knew there was anger there and that was what she wanted to tap into and channel into this.

"I do want it Michael" she sighed as he instructed her to her hands and knees. Slowly she leaned forward and let her arms fall into support as she faced him. Her hands near the edge of the bed. Her eyes could not help but look at his hardening shaft.

"Oh Michael give it to me. Like you always wanted to and I resisted playing proper housewife material" Rene said resisting the urge to pounce on him.

"I know I did you wrong and I am sorry,. Let me make it up to you" she said licking her lips as her eyes dropped from his to his cock.
 
Yes, she knew exactly what she was doing. Yes, she was very good at it. He looked at Rene kneeling on the bed on all fours.... her tits hanging down begging to be caressed, need ing his attention. Yes, he could certainly get used to being with Rene. She would make him forget about his slut of an ex-fiancée. Well, if she would stop mentioning her damned name.

Michael pulled Rene to the edge of the bed and flipped her over into her back. Pulling her head off the edge, Michael immediately fed his big, hard cock to her. “You are not, nor will you ever be, housewife material. You will never be anything more than a slutty whore who will bounce from cock to cock. Well, I am going to give you the best you ever had slut. You will spend the rest of your days searching for something that is close to being this good.”

Michael fed his cock to Rene....slowly pushing the swollen head into her throat. “You are going to need to come up with a street name Jenn. Come up with a good whore name..... something all of your johns will know you by.” Michael started to move his hips.... fucking Rene’s mouth and throat in long slow deep thrusts. She had him worked up, which he was certain was her attention.

Grasping her tits, Michael fucked Rene’s throat hard and deep....pausing on each downward thrust to momentarily cut off her breath. Then, grabbing her hair, he spun her around and pulled her off the bed. Bending Rene over the bed, he smacked her ass hard before sliding his hard cock deep inside her from behind.
 
Michael's aggression was not unexpected but it took her a minute to get used to his cock in her throat. It had been some time since she had been in this position. It melted her as he used her and talked to her with the venom and spite of a jilted lover. She accepted him and let him use her as she delighted in the taste and sensation of him moving so deep into her.

"Oh good a name to let him know what she wanted and when" she thought smiling inwardly as his cock stretched her lips.

“You are going to need to come up with a street name Jenn. Come up with a good whore name." he said sending a rush down through her. She expected him to finish in her mouth but then he tossed her around like a rag doll or cheap whore onto her knees over the bed.

"Oh good he's going to fuck me" she thought only then having him drive his wet cock deep into her. She cried and shuddered with intense pleasure. His hands were gripping her, using her body to satisfy himself selfishly.

His hand smacked her ass and she hissed "oh yeah Michael teach me what a whore I am, what a bitch for cheating on you then leaving" Rene said hitting all his buttons and driving him mad. She loved him surging into her. Again and again he banged into her as his hands pulled her back into his thrust.

"Oh fuck yeah Michael give it all to me" she groaned through her twisted expression of excitement.

"Ih god yes Michael! Yes you are right, I am a whore who fucks any guy who asks. I am a fuck monkey Michael, call me monkey" Rene gasped. With this revelation her body convulsed with orgasm around him, "Oh yes fuck your monkey Michael" she hissed. She wanted him to cum and expel this woman's hold on him but it was too good. Her hands gripped the bed sheets as he continued using her. Her muscles were sore from holding her body in the perfect position for him, which she would do forever if needed. His rage seemed endless. Rene wanted to end this and cuddle with her lover but feared she had started something, lit the fuse of something powerful and possibly not easily extinguished.

"Fuck me baby" she sighed softly as she came again and felt almost outside herself as he drove himself relentlessly into her and she accepted him completely.
 
Michael continued to pound her pussy. Her words kept the fire raging in him. This was what she wanted which was why she kept saying what she was saying. He obliged her by fucking her wildly and smacking her ass. “I know you want it whore. I know you want this cock. You will never get anything this good again.”

His hips moved faster and faster as he rammed his hard cock in and out of her tight cunt. He smacked her firm ass as he pounded her, giving her just what she wanted. “You are going to miss this Jenn. All those johns are going to just use you as a cum dump. They will never be able to give you what you threw away.”

He moved toward his orgasm like a runaway train. The explosion almost caused him to collapse, but he was able to maintain and to continue to fuck Jenn (Rene) through his orgasm; filling her with giant ropes of his thick cum. When he was finished, he pulled his cock out of her. “Good luck Jenn or whatever your white name is. I think I am going to be very happy with the new woman I found and I won’t miss you at all.”
 
Rene had been quiet as he used her. Not because she was not enjoying it or had nothing to say but because she could not make a sound. Her body surged with orgasm almost as soon as he slapped her ass and pounded, for lack of a better word, his rock hard cock into her. All she could think of was "how could she give this up?" Over and over she came nearly passing out as her sole focus was him penetrating her. Her body was enveloped with his shaft. His words were meaningless as she felt timeless bliss wash over her again and again.
She was nearly unable to appreciate how intense he was driving every ounce of passion, anger and desire into her. She never wanted it end but knew it had to. It had to end for Jenn, while Rene would continue to make love, fuck, suck and every other thing they could imagine to this man, reaching to the peaks of pleasure and the borders of depravity.
She collapsed face first on the bed in a dream like euphoria as his words trailed off.
 
Michael laid down next to Rene and ran his fingers through her hair. No longer was he with Jenn; as far as he was concerned, Jenn was gone. He was here with Rene, and something about her made him want to spend as much time as possible with her.

He pushed himself up and kissed her shoulders and back. All of the rage and anger was out of him. She was incredible. "Doc, you are absolutely amazing. I think you have helped me move beyond that person who I never need to mention again."

He kissed her neck, nibbled her earlobe. "Just because you have moved me beyond her does not mean that I am cancelling future sessions with you. Our session for next week is still on. Now, get your hot body up, let's get showered and go get ourselves a nice dinner."
 
Michael felt different. His touch was soft and loving and Rene was not sure this was really what she wanted after all. She had a loving husband although his libido was far less than she needed. It was wonderful to have a young man, strong and hard tenderly stroke her but was it enough? Would she be able to get him into that gear she was Jenn? Would she be able to focus him and all his energy into her again?
She purred and smiled with her eyes closed. "In a few minutes" she said still enjoying the sensations he had brought her.
 
“No. Not in a few minutes. NOW. Get your hot ass off the bed and get into the shower.” There was something about Rene. He liked her, but not in a tender way. She was going to do as he instructed or else he would leave her here.

Michael smacked her ass and grabbed at her arm and pulled her from the bed; dragging her into the bathroom despite her physical and verbal protests. He turned on the shower and they stepped in even before the water came up to temperature.

He pinned her against the tile wall and looked into her eyes as he pressed his body to hers. “You might tell your husband what you will do and when you will do I️t, but not me. If that is what you are looking for, then you can take me off your list of patients. “
 
Rene was surprised by Michael. She had assumed she had gotten him into submission but he was clearly not submitting to her or exhaustion. Being pushed and slapped suddenly awoke Rene to the excitement of having a man so dominant and untied to her or anything. He could do whatever he wanted without consequence.

"Take it easy" she protested as her heart raced and she was not sure if she had pushed him to insanity or this was the true Michael. The Michael his sister never saw. The Michael perhaps no one had ever seen. His body was hard and tense as she bumped against him. The cold water hit her further waking her to the moment. The hard cold tile of the shower wall on her freshly spanked ass felt soothing. Their wet skin rubbed together as he stood pressing against her. His cock semi hard as her nipples stood tall from the cold water and the fact she was more turned on that had been in years.

She looked up feeling as submissive as she ever had into his big brown intense stare. She brought her hands up his ripples back pulling him tight. She leaned forward and kissed his chest softly. She slid her hands down to his ass as she looked up at him again.

"Let me wash you" she purred as she reached for the soap. She rubbed it on his back as they stood motionless. She lathered every inch of his back and ass running her fingers everywhere. She then brought her hands up his sides and pushed his arms up as she washed under his arms and neck. She felt his cock growing against her but he resisted moving away. She washed his neck and shoulders. She gently pushed him back as she washed his chest and rubbed his nipples then down his rippled abs. His magnificent cock glistened in the water as she looked at it then at him.

"You are my Adonis" she said as she ran her hands down his thighs and then squatted to wash his knees, shins and feel. Her head was inches from his cock bouncing rock hard in front of her. She brought her hands up the back of his legs and let his cock run down her chest and between her tits as she stood. Finally she looked into his eyes and took his cock in two soapy hands. She said nothing but looked into his eyes as she glided her hands up and down his shaft and then down washing his wonderful balls. Her hands slid between his legs and then they both returned to his shaft as she rubbed he head with one palm and the shaft with the other. After a minute or so she released him and stood with her hands still soapy and her hair matted and her makeup gone. She looked different although not that different.

"You see me now Michael. This is what I am." she said as an offering but with no expectation.
 
Michael looked down at Rene without a smile. "Yes Rene. I see you now, and I like what I see. You know that this is what you want to be. This is what you have wanted for so long. Nobody has been able to bring this part of you out... nobody, especially not your husband... until now that is."

He reached out and placed his hand behind her head. Pulling her to him, Michael kissed her hard and deep and possessively. Their bodies brushed together as he kissed her like she had never been kissed.... like she needed to be kissed.

Releasing her, he looked down at her again. "You didn't do a good enough job cleaning me. I want you to soap up your hot fucking body, and I want you to clean my body with yours. I want you to move that body over mine and make sure I am thoroughly clean."

Michael reached for the soap and handed it to Rene. "Soap that body up."
 
A smile slowly moved over Rene's wet face as she took the bar of soap from Michael and began lathering her hands. She began with her hands and wrists then up her arms. She slowly moved to her shoulders while watching him watch her. He alternated between her hands white with lather sliding effortlessly over her skin and her face quietly expressing the pleasure of being so turned on by the given task.

Her hands slid around her neck and then down her breasts but not stopping as he may have wanted. She rubbed her toned abs and then down and around her hips bones to her lower back and ass. She worked her hands on her ass turning to let him watch as she slid her fingers down between her cheeks. She reached over and turned off the water. He stood a foot away with a raging hardon in front o him as she bent over and let her hands slide down the back of her thighs. She bent at the waist and massaged her calves and then brought her hands up her shins and thighs before turning back to face him.

She stared into his smiling face as she lathered her hands slowly and put the soap in the dish before sliding both hands between her thighs. She reached well back and washed herself fully. This display would have made almost any man who had not cum as much as Michael cum right there and then but he stood beautiful, patient.

Rene's soft moan as her hands slowly worked between her legs was amplified by the tiled shower. She then took the soap and began washing her tits. Rubbing the bar between her breasts and her hands until there was enough lather to easily cover her upper body. Then she put the soap back slowly and began gently rubbing her breasts. Her nipples tall and dark red in the white lather stood out as she ran them between her fingers. Her hands worked her breasts harder, groping herself and groaning with desire as she closed her eyes and savored the moment.

Then it was over. She released her breasts and let her hands fall to her sides as her eyes opened and look at Michael.

After a tense moment she moved forward and pressed her body to his. She felt his cock against her belly as she began grinding side to side then up and down but only a few inches. His groan made her think he may cum any second which excited her.

She reached back while maintaining contact and took the soap again and behind his back lathered her hands and began washing his back. His muscles were tense as she pulled herself tight against him as her thighs now pressed into his. Her breasts against his rippled abs and chest. Her hands up to his thick strong shoulders and down to his chiseled ass. She looked up into his face but his eyes were closed.

She brought her hands around and up to his shoulders and neck. Then down his thick arms athat held her so wonderfully. His hands, ph goodness his hands she washed them and then his fingers. As intimate a moment as she had ever known. She finally finished with his hands and moved down letting his cock slide easily into her cleavage as her hands slid between his legs and gently massaged his balls.

She looked up as she subconsciously moved up and down against his cock and saw him watching..

"I will do anything for you" she heard herself say. She had never even thought that before and now and given herself to him. She looked away and lowered herself to rubbing his legs with both hands as she rubbed her face against his slippery hard cock.. She moaned against it as she washed each leg and foot and finally rose slowly pressing every inch of her flesh against him she could until she stepped back.

She had soap lather covering her cheeks and chin as well as every other inch of her body.

She stood awaiting his next request.
 
Michael thoroughly enjoyed the special body washing that Rene gave him. It was better than he expected and it drove his desire for her even higher than it already was. His eyes moved over her soaped up body as his cock ached to be buried inside her.

Without warning, he spun her around, pressing her tits to the tile wall. Michael pressed his body to her back and moved one hand up to grab a handful of her hair. He tilted her head back and began to kiss her neck while maintaining a tight grip on her hair.

His hard cock slipped between her legs as he moved his lips to her earlobe. He nibbled on her ear as he pressed his hips tighter to her. "Was this your plan all along Doctor? Is this what you saw that first time I walked into your office? Did you see someone that was buried deep inside of me and needed to come out and take control of you?"

He slid his cock into her pussy and shoved it deep into her in one smooth, hard thrust of his hips. "You are all fucking MINE Doctor. You may not go home with me every night, but you will think about me all the time. You will lay awake in bed wishing that I was doing things to you that nobody else before you ever did.... and nobody else ever will.

He released her hair and took her hands in his. He moved them up and placed them on the tile wall beside her head. Leaving her hands there, he moved his hands to the front of her thighs and lifted her up as he moved his hips in and out... fucking her faster and harder.... fucking her wildly. "ALL FUCKING MINE"
 
Rene was overwhelmed. She had never been so dominated or as submissive and wanted it as much. She was a schoolgirl again with an older man using her for his pleasure while knowing only she was willing to give him everything he wanted. She was giving him everything he needed without wanting anything in return.

She accepted her place, hands on the wall, her head in his grip, his cock deep inside her hot wet body. The washing had turned her on as much as he and this was perfect. He held her body like a doll as her hands pressed against the warm wet tiles as she was wedged onto him.

His question spun around her head as the pleasure filled her.

"Had she known he was like this? Was she somehow aware of a deep mutual desire, like a hand in a long lost glove?" her thoughts raced. Then her darker side spoke up. "Did she give him access to a world he may never recover from? Would he ever be bale to settle for a simple wife who can give him children and a stable life?"

Her thoughts were erased as he lifted her onto his jack hammer hips and huge erection howling "All Fucking Mine!"

She was weightless except for his cock. Her tits bounced wildly as she grasped for the wall to support herself but it wasn't there. His hands on her hips lifted and pulled her down onto him. Michael was a man possessed and she his focus of desire, of pleasure of ultimate craving.
 
There was nothing going to stop him now. There was nothing that she could say or do that would serve to even slow him down. Rene was his and Michael was going to revel in the pleasure that she provided him.... now and in the future.

Michael enjoyed this new found freedom. This wasn’t love making. This was pure, unadulterated lust. They were fucking. The attachment between them was their desire for pleasure... something they both wanted and he was going to ensure they both had.

“You will cum with me Rene. I want you to coat my cock with your nectar as I fill you with my hot seed. This is not a request. I️t is a requirement.... something you WILL do.”

He continued to thrust into her... harder, deeper, faster. “You better be ready because I am going to fucking cum now.” He exploded.... shooting giant ropes of thick cum deep inside of her.
 
His words, his demands were elixir to her wounds, gasoline to her fire, oxygen to her flame sending her nerves into an explosive frenzy as every muscle, tendon and ligament tightened to nearly breaking before the pure bliss of an endorphin cascade ran through her body and sent waves down his shaft. He blasted up into her as her body seized around him, flooding their flesh as is melted together. Grunts and groans softened into sighs and moans as they held each other with every inch of skin and muscle they could.

Rene must have passed out as she awoke in the bed, dry and neatly tucked into the creamy sheets. Her body naked and invigorated next to Michael. It was dark and she did not care. Her husband would worry but she was past that life. Minor concerns of a quaint suburban life could never draw her attention again. She turned and looked at Michael sleeping. She was immediately aroused. She had never known such sexuality or eroticism that transcended the hardest of orgasms and the exhaustion of endless sex. She reached down for the object of her desire and gently wrapped her hand around the warm flaccid cock.

"I may die fucking you but I will die happy" she whispered and curled up next to him and closed her eyes.
 
Sleep came over him. He was amazed at what he had become; at what Rene had pulled out of him. He was also happy to have Rene along for the ride. No, he was not going to marry her, but the pleasure that she would give to him was something he was going to experience for some time.

As he slept, he dreamed of her. He dreamed of them laying in bed and of Rene grasping his large shaft and curling up next to him. When he woke up, he realized that it had not been a dream; there she was curled up with him and her hand wrapped around his growing cock.

Darkness had invaded the room, and he smiled at the thought of Rene’s husband waiting for her. He certainly enjoyed her style of therapy and his mind wandered to her office. He wondered how many others she had treated in this way. Certainly, he wasn’t the only one she had tried to treat in this manner. Then his smile got bigger when he thought that maybe he was, and, of course, now she was his and there was no way she could deny it.

He turned his head and kissed her on the forehead. “Rene, it is late. You may want to call your husband and tell him that you were detained at your appointment. I am sure I will be able to find a way to detain you.” He pulled her over on top of him and looked up at her. “I promise I won’t say anything while you are on the phone with him.” He caressed her back with both hands as he kissed her hard and deep.
 
Rene felt like she was in a dream. She was no stranger to lucid dreaming and loved to go with it. She picked up her phone and was listening to the phone ring as she looked at Michael laying on the bed, naked with a erection like he had in many of her dreams.

"Hi hon, I am going to be working late tonight. Yes, a crisis had come up and my patient really need me" she said as she watched Michael's hand begin to stroke his cock as he looked at her. She was distracted from the phone as she watched him.

"OK I have to go. Just wanted to let you know I would not be home" she said and dropped the phone as she crawled back onto the bed/ She kissed Michael passionately sliding her tongue down into his mouth. His hands took her ass and brought her on top of hm.

"Does it excite you to hear me talk to my husband?" she moaned into his ear. Her hips moving her thick wet lips against his cock head. "It feels like I have found your crisis" she sighs as his hands tighten on her ass. Rene pushed herself up arching her back and letting him move slowly into her folds. The deep groan she let out filed the room as she slid down his length.

Laying next to the bed was her phone. It' screen still lit displaying the connected call she had never ended. The other end of that call was still active as well as Rene's husband listened to his wife clearly having sex.
 
Gripping Rene's ass tightly, Michael raised his hips off the bed... pushing his hard cock deep inside her tight, hot pussy. His movements were slow. There was no hurry. She was HIS and she was going to be with him all night. She had to identify and deal with his crisis.

"Fuck me Rene. Use your incredibly hot body to fuck my hard cock. You know you want it. You know you need it. You have finally found what you have been looking for and you know you can't get enough of it." He smacked her ass HARD for effect.

He loved how she reacted to his words and to his actions. She moved her body in such magical ways. "Yea baby, that's it. Give your fucking hot body to me. Show me that you are MINE.... ALL FUCKING MINE."

He began to move his hips faster.... fucking her tight cunt harder... filling her with cock again and again. "Fucking right Rene. You know that I can give you what he has never been able to. You know that I can give you exactly what you need. Your belong to me... mind and body."
 
Like a magical dream she sits up on him. His cock completing her as she runs her hands up through her hair. She looks down on this man. This young handsome sexy man as he worships her as he uses her into orgasm. They are going slow and savoring the pleasure that union can give. Her own hands on her skin feel wonderful as she massages her tits and licks her lips as he watches.

"So many issues" she gasps as he raises his hips into her with each word. She falls forward with her hands on his chest. She arches her back for him to drive into. "Dig deep Micheal, we have to drive out all your daemons" she played along as she shuddered.

She rolled over pulling him on top of her near the side of the bed. "OH fuck yes Micheal give it to me, give it all..." she fades as she bit her lip and closed her eyes and wrapped her legs around his hips. His cock hammering into her. She shook with intensity as her orgasm ripped through her. She reached up for his neck and face just to feel him, more of him and with one turn of his mouth to take her fingers into his lips he saw the phone connected on the floor. The call had been connected for twelve minutes. He knew instantly who was listening.

"Oh Fuck! Michael cum! Cum with me, inside me! Give me your..." her voice faded as her unstoppable convulsion seized control.
 
He smiled. Yes, it was evil if him to do so, but he did it anyway. On the other end of the cell phone call was Rene’s husband. There was no doubt that he could hear it all. He heard how much pleasure his wife was being given by another man.

“Fuck yes Rene. Cum all over my hard cock. Coat me with your cum. You know you are getting something you have never had before. You know the pleasure I bring to you is something you have never experienced before and you know you can’t get enough of me.”

He pumped his hips harder and faster and filled her deeper with cock. “I am going to flood your hot pussy with my cum just like you want it. Take my cum Rene. Feel the fire I am filling you with.” He exploded.... shooting thick ropes of cum deep inside of her as he reveled in the way her wonderful body moved. “You are so fucking incredible. How is it that someone would allow you to go unfulfilled.” The last added for the listener in the other end of the phone.
 
Rene moaned and groaned as their bodies slapped and pounded together. The room was thick with their breathing and steam off their skin. Her hands gripped at the sheets as Michael drove pleasure through her like the waves crashing onto a beach. His final thrust and thick pulses of cum rippled through her psyche.

"Heaven" she sighed as she milked his cock deep inside her. "Give it all to me" she sighed accepting him completely. She lay on her back, spent in peaceful bliss as Michael lay next to her.

After a few minutes she turned and sat up. He feet kicking her phone as the screen was still on and she realized the call was still connected. She froze envisioning her husband having listened to them. She replayed what had been said and knew it would be horrible for him. She looked back at Michael half asleep with his eyes closed.

In that moment she realized nothing was better than being naked with Michael and letting him have her completely. She smiled to herself as she felt him running out of her and onto the sheets. She stood, picked up the phone and turned it off. Then went to the bathroom.
 
Back
Top